Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To all me friends!!!! - Minitokyo

To all me friends!!!!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

Hey guys!! Listen, I know I haven't been on very much. For that I apologize profusely. I've been extremely busy with getting ready for school, getting one last nice, big paycheck, and doing homework that my SAT tutor is giving me :( School starts in two days (8/30/05). When it does, I will almost never be on. I want to let all you guys know this because you are all very dear to me. I don't want my friends thinkin' that I have completely ditched or something. I'm going to be a junior this year and I've heard that it is the toughest year ever :(:(:(:(:(:( This summer has gone way to damn fast!! We got only got only 7 weeks and we usually get 8-10 weeks. Anyway, I have to end this here or my parents will pissed because they want me to get into the habit of going bed at a decent time (because I have to get up at about 5-5:30 in the morning).

So farewell, but not goodbye. (I think someone might know where I got that little line from but I won't say who. She can say if she wants to. ^^) You'll still see me on from time to time. But, if I don't reply to your threads or leave comments/compliments on wallies/scans/drawings/vectors yada yada yada (don't know if I named them all), it doesn't mean that I didn't care enough to reply to them. It means that I'm WAY too DAMN BUSY with SCHOOL and I can't get ON!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys. I wish I could stay on all the time, but that just won't happen.

I hope that everyone has enjoyed their summer!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope that everyone has a great, healthy, fun, and (yes I'm actually saying this, please don't hate me!!!) educational (DAMN, I SAID IT!!!!!) year!!!!
I will be on from time to time, like I said, so I hope you guys don't miss me too much (if at all.)!!!!

Love you guys.

See ya later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanjay (a.k.a. Sunnyd29) (Sanjay is my real name)

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

DrakeDragon

DrakeDragon

Chief Executive Officer

Hello Sunnyd29!
I have to say that it's really sad to see you less often in the future...But we won't forget you!! :) We will be happy to see you again when you're on MT! I just recently finished my final high-school examination and can emphasize with you, Sunnyd29. It was like hell that time because I studied the whole long day... x_x But the efforts payed for itself...Yay! :D
So...don't neglect school! Any regrets would be terrible...
Well, I wish you luck and Gambatta ne!!! Your friends will be glad to welcome you back here on MT! XD

"The greater the suffering the more exciting the drama"
~ Wilhelm from Xenosaga Episode I

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Hy!I'm i'm sad i won't be seeing you often on MT,but i only wish you all luck in the world..and a great new year in school..
Ciao! ;)

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

well good luck sunny!!! and take care of yourself!!!
ciao!!!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

Your friends are important, but so is school. Best of luck and I hope you do well! But remember, almost never just mean a few times a month you'll be here. Just don't burn yourself out with too much studying. Use MT as a stress release when things get too hecktic. Then go back to the books. ^_^

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Oh I see.... I agree with all guys here :). We'll welcome you when you come back :). And remember school is important but don't study to much :).
Take care and see ya again when you come back :)
Big hugs and good luck :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Quote by Guidelines for Forum Participation+Farewells
Please do not create new threads to announce absences, whether they be short-term, long-term, or permanent, and do not create threads when you return from an absence either. Instead, you can just post an away message on your userpage stating your reasons and how long you expect to be away.

^^ Goodluck with your academics this year.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.