Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Red Wings..? - Minitokyo

Tagged under D.N.Angel

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

For all of us who have watched D.N.Angel, I'm sure that you have seen the last part of the anime where you see a red wing comes out from the back of Daisuke's body. Have you ever think how the wings comes out..?

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

Well .. te fellings of daisuke.. i guess ...goood question..

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Candie

Candie

Mystical

Good question. I haven't thought of that myself.

Acyx

Ork Warlord

Red wings, it probably follows some anatomically impossible method of doing such, or of course just erupts from a sort of "cyst" on the back of the being in question.

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu..."

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Well how does With(a white rabbit thing) turn into a huge pair of black wings?

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

I sometimes think about the With too, but the question that seriously caught me is Daisuke without With, the white cute rabbit can 'produce' own wings..?

I think that daisuke is capable of producing his own wings... but they aren't a vital part of his transformation into dark - for Satoshi he always has to go through the pain of sprouting wings from his back when he changes in to Krad.. but Daisuke has With to keep him from the painful sprouting of wings - I mean growing wings out of your back and getting With to attach wings to your back ...

Signature Image

i think scince satoshi could have wings without a bunny like wiz, daisuke feelings for riku took form i think that's how it happened

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

I think that it just proves that he is a true member of the Niwa clan. Because if Dark can sprout wings without with then Daisuke can too it just takes a lot of emotional will to do so. THat is what I think.

Evil Mind Good Heart

true member of the clan.. i did think like that but still it is such a mysterious thing..

Marzuki

Marzuki

VERGE

U like to imagine rite ?

We are not alone....

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

well i think its because daisuke had a strong feeling inside him and that he really wanted to save riku! ^_^ he loves her and would do anything to protect her, and also, he is a niwa and its normal for them to have wings, its in their blood...speaking of blood, i think daisuke's wings were read because of blood :S

Signature

Myself, Ithink that the "wings" issue has to do with all the magic stuff going on in the series, let's see, since ch 2 in the series we see Satoshi using magic (check out the white glowing feather in his hand), I think he can summon this magic because he has Krad inside him. We also see Daisuke's father using magic, when he uses the rutile to protect Daisuke, he does so because the rutile is a magic power booster, and since the feelings have magic, as Freedert says, he can use his desire to protect his son. We also learn that the magic energies have to come from somewhere, so they come from the body of the magic-user, meaning that it will hurt like h*ll. Adding it up, Riku's falling, Daisuke loves her and will do whatever it takes to protect her, so he's got the feeling, he also has Dark inside him allowing him to summon the wings, this is no little trick and hurts a lot (remember Satoshi's transformation), the wings sprout from his back covered with red feathers (probably beacause his hair is red), but he is so worn out that he can't help but turn into Dark (the wings change their color to black, again, Dark's hair is black). Well, this is my opinion.

woah alot of good suggestions...me i have no idea why Daisuke for some strange reason just happened to sprout wings all i kno is that it was soo wicked! (im a new person dunn mind couldnt even find a decent name....-_-')

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

Okay this is an add on to my last one. Another theory I have is that his wings are caused by his own powers. For example in the manga how Satoshi had wings by not being Krad. It was in Vol. 8. Also another reason why his wings are red is because his color is red. Everyone has their own color that defines them.

Evil Mind Good Heart

Maybe it's with the help of Dark as well as his inner power. It's kinda like Satoshi. Anyway, he probably can sprout wings all along, just that Dark want to spare him the pain of it and uses With most of that time. But in that particular episode, With was unavailable.

Melanie1993

Melanie1993

Some title...?

I have NO idea.

~Mel wuz here~

daisuke's red wings are creepy!

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

daisuke has wings because he wants to have wings...ha ha jk.
I'd go with the emotional theory and his...want (@_@?) to have them?

ermm.. thinking of having it..? sounds logic.. but he suddenly shocked right?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump old threads. If you really want to talk about this further then please make a new thread about it

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.