Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To what hour you get up when you are on vacations? - Minitokyo

To what hour you get up when you are on vacations?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

8 am!! what do i do ? food, shop, cyber, socialize!!!

If get up in the morning it's a waste of time,
then I get up at six in the afternoon. ~_~

Signature

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Vacation? I've had one in the last two years. I don't remember anything about it.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

i get up at 700 am take breakfast, and return to bed xdddd (to read the newspaper, of course!!) ^_^'

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

on vacation i stay up pretty late, so i wake up around noon or 1 o' clock, the latest i woke up was probably 2

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

me i wake up 12 or 1 of the afternoon, i usually staed up late just surping internet when im on a vacation.

probably around the same time as normal.. which is around 9am

3pm

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

For some reason, I wake up at arounnd7am even though i sleep at like 1am. After I wake up, I can't sleep again and it's really, really annoying...

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

I wake up when the sun gets up. So during the summer, unfortunately, that means really early, and which means I need to use an alarm clock in winter.

Signature Image

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

ten thirty or eleven :) but now i gotta get used to gettyn up early again for school

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

Quote by selimangagirlI get up at ten or at eleven o' clock, it depends.
And you? To what hour you get up when you are on vacations?

oh my thats early.
i started from going to bed at 2 and getting up at 1 o'clock. at this moment i came to sleep from 5 am to 3 pm. my record was to go to bed at 6,30. you know so many thingsto do that keep me awake all the night. but i need at least 8 hours of sleep to feel well after that.

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

wow! i got to bed very early (or can you call it late since its around 4-5 am) anyways, i dont usually wake up until 12-1 pm ^_^'

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

my internal clock always wake me up at 9:00 or 10:00 at most

16:00 (4pm) because i have played WoW until 6am^^

Deneiko

Deneiko

7 D A Y S

Usually wake up at 1am since I sleep late :P

Signature

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

i usually wake up at 10 or 10.30 am.

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

Faye-chan91

Faye-chan91

The girl of the rings

That summer at time of lunch ^^''''
But now I get up at 9 (for watch Super Gals! on TV xd)

violina

violina

detached from the world

I <3 my vacation. Unfortunately it tends to get hindered at the request of other people. But if I'm left alone, I don't get up till around 12:00 -- 3:00 PM. It's contingent on what time I retired for the night before.

Signature
To regret one's own experiences is to arrest one's own development. To deny one's own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one's life. It is no less than a denial of the soul. -- Oscar Wilde

Well it used to be 9:00am then it went to 10:30am Now it's even 11:00am. Im just a really lazy person

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.