Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Old skool RPG! - Minitokyo

Old skool RPG!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

Just type in whatever you are doing in the dungeon, whatever monster you're fighting or aly you're helping, & have some fun with your words! Let me start & give you an idea:

zpulse steps through a door & is faced against a 2-headed caveman! zpulse dodges the club & whirls his katana. he cuts 3 of the caveman(men?)'s fingers off! (13 damage)

Go on, start posting, I forgot to mention that cavemen are huge, so I could use some help, or you can test your skill at writing against each other!

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

so basically D&D without dice.

ok then bobobob pulls out his fullblade(i would say bustersword but i think you want real wepons than fantasy wepons) and slices off the caveman's toes (18 damege)

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

breadcrust takes out his dagger and charges for the caveman.
he cuts through the top of the caveman's left arm, and leaves a large wound.
(+39 damage)

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

holy f**k thats alot with a dagger.

bobobob charges wiht the fullblade and stabs the caveman in the kidney(+70 damage)
then bobobob takes a graze hit from the caveman(+6 damage)

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

Quote by bobobob(i would say bustersword but i think you want real wepons than
fantasy wepons) and slices off the caveman's toes (18 damege)

Are you kidding man, the more fantastical it gets, the better! c'mon gimme ure imagination! I myself am a Mahokenshi(Majic swordsman). Give it gore, cool moves, & unrealism!
Also, can I say take it easy on the caveman? After all that damage he's dead now, but what I mean is let's start at lower levels & take off like a plane, smoothly. It's not about how much damage done, it's how well you impress whoever reads this!

As the caveman(men?) falls you hear a skittering all around you, getting louder and louder. Giant spiders! they've got us surrounded!
zpulse yells as he slashes his katana in a great arc:"KAAAAAATs!" The hyper-speed slash causes a sonic BOOM that scrunches up 8 spiders in a straght line.
zpulse's temporary summoner friend sumons 3 pairs of size 48 heavy military boots that go about squashing nearby spiders!

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

ok thanks for the info. you know if you made a group of this, i might consdier joining

bobobob gets in the middle and does a whirlwind attack with his bustersword on the ground then continues the motion into the air(like swing his sword around in a 360 cut kinda like link from legend of zelda) and slices apart alot of spiders.

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

OK, just for grins...

Somebody Else charges caveman with a blood curdling war scream!

Somebody Else swings his cursed -2 oversize pillow at the caveman, connects solidly with the head for .0001 damage, then slips on spider goo on the floor and falls down.

Meanwhile, the caveman is laughing so hard, he is incapacitated for the next 15 seconds...

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

Quote by bobobobok thanks for the info. you know if you made a group of this, i might
consdier joining
bobobob gets in the middle and does a whirlwind attack with his
bustersword on the ground then continues the motion into the air(like
swing his sword around in a 360 cut kinda like link from legend of
zelda) and slices apart alot of spiders.

Well I'm not sure you see what can be of group material, meanwhile:

zpulse calls somebudyelse an aho(in Jap)!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.