Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it really worth it......what to do?__Please excuse me - Minitokyo

Is it really worth it......what to do?__Please excuse me

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Well hello everyone..... we all know how hard it to tell others how you REALLY turely feel......but does it even matter.....no matter how hard you try to make them understnd..... It turns out to be fucked up....to tell the person because...something always fucks up the mood.... then it turns out you had waisted your time........does it really matter...what do you do....it that person doesnt believe you?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Just do what your heart tell ya to do ^_^ Don't let your uncertainty take over ya*wink*

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

-_- I truely know how you feel... *sigh* Unfortunately... I don't even know why I bother telling ppl how I truely feel anymore... Cuz it's all just a waste of me efforts. -_- Why try when everything simply sux afterwards? Hmmm? I really don't see that there's anything that can be done... It's all rather hopeless to me...

Why do you kill the joy of death?

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

hey ...... that sounds like good advice.....but it doesnt seem to work.....I never get through to that person...but thans for posting..... :D :)

Your problem is that the person don't believe you or the person won't accept you? What your heart feeling is real, I think it's kinda silly if you say the person don't believe you have that kind of feelings for them. When you say messed up, you mean the person don't feel the same way, right? Well, love takes two, if the person don't feel the same way, there's no point to force. Say what you feel, you never know what can happen.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by SketchDR10Your problem is that the person don't believe you or the person won't accept you? What your heart feeling is real, I think it's kinda silly if you say the person don't believe you have that kind of feelings for them. When you say messed up, you mean the person don't feel the same way, right? Well, love takes two, if the person don't feel the same way, there's no point to force. Say what you feel, you never know what can happen.

And if the person says they love you, and a few days later says they can't handle it anymore? -_-

Sorry, I'm entering my own problems into this.... I shouldn't. Forgive me. aheh. :sweat:

Why do you kill the joy of death?

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by sjolley

Quote by SketchDR10Your problem is that the person don't believe you or the person won't accept you? What your heart feeling is real, I think it's kinda silly if you say the person don't believe you have that kind of feelings for them. When you say messed up, you mean the person don't feel the same way, right? Well, love takes two, if the person don't feel the same way, there's no point to force. Say what you feel, you never know what can happen.

And if the person says they love you, and a few days later says they can't handle it anymore? -_-
Sorry, I'm entering my own problems into this.... I shouldn't. Forgive me. aheh. :sweat:

no its ok you should say dont hold back......I dont mind

Quote by SketchDR10Your problem is that the person don't believe you or the person won't
accept you? What your heart feeling is real, I think it's kinda silly if you say the person don't believe you have that kind of feelings for them. When you say messed up, you mean the person don't feel the same way, right? Well, love takes two, if the person don't feel the same way, there's no point to force. Say what you feel, you never know what can happen.

Thanks skecth..... your probably right may be I rush....perhaps....i should stop :\ :\

If i was u i woud tell the person u like how u feel if he dosent return u feeling u shoud just try to mouve on its gonna be hard at first but u get over it.U shoud always tell people how u feel about then cos if u dont u never know how they feel about u if it dosent work just mouve on and live happy...

Signature

Yeah you could move on...but if this person means alot to you...It's not wasting your time you know..You are just telling him/her how you feel about them...Not really a waste of time you know..I find that worth while...Well If you still like this person don't give up try your best. People who give up don't accomplish anything.

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by babyboy0852If i was u i woud tell the person u like how u feel if he dosent return u feeling u shoud just try to mouve on its gonna be hard at first but u get over it.U shoud always tell people how u feel about then cos if u dont u never know how they feel about u if it dosent work just mouve on and live happy...

i suppose your right but i'm not the type to quit.....no matter how hard it is.....it part of my nature..... I had try t hind my feelings.....witch had helped of a while.....but when an upcoming situations come up....they tend to slip out....or I think about saying what I feel....if I should or should not say it.... i Get helled bac

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

go with your heart yeah it hurts sometimes but in the end it's worth it

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by FateDecidesYeah you could move on...but if this person means alot to you...It's not wasting your time you know..You are just telling him/her how you feel about them...Not really a waste of time you know..I find that worth while...Well If you still like this person don't give up try your best. People who give up don't accomplish anything.

thans....i will try at that.....eventhough it tends to get worse

Quote by WolfMastergo with your heart yeah it hurts sometimes but in the end it's worth it

I thank you and trust your judgement :D :D

I think you just have to try your best to let that person know what you feel.
And don`t worry about the rest.
The rest belongs to them. If they won`t accept it, All you can do is wait for a sign.If You trully should be with that person, something important will happen.Than you have to act.
How?You will know when it happens.
I hope my word will help you somehow.
And remeber.There are no wrong decisions.
One decision will give you something and the other one will teach you something.

Don`t worry. It`ll work out somehow.

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by DilandoI think you just have to try your best to let that person know what you feel.
And don`t worry about the rest.
The rest belongs to them. If they won`t accept it, All you can do is wait for a sign.If You trully should be with that person, something important will happen.Than you have to act.
How?You will know when it happens.I hope my word will help you somehow.
And remeber.There are no wrong decisions.
One decision will give you something and the other one will teach you something.
Don`t worry. It`ll work out somehow.

Thanks....your right teses no wrond decision.....but I just dont think I want to regret it either///i mean if I do it would hut even more

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Geez...

I experienced that you know but it doesn't matter. Just say it...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by AkaikenGeez...I experienced that you know but it doesn't matter. Just say it...

lol.... ~_~.....well thanks......lol.....thats real comforting.....

just kiding........ Thank you :D

"if you tell someone you love them, they could break your heart, but if you don't, you could be breaking there's"

Speak your heart when you are ready to and are prepared to. It will come up later if you do not and are most likely un prepared to,and well then things can go very bad. Although it is never bad to speak from the heart. It is always best to be ready to deal with what some one may say back to you.

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by gater57"if you tell someone you love them, they could break your heart, but if you don't, you could be breaking there's"

Ha....thats sounds nice......I tried that once.....but that bitch wasnt worth it ....and that was a long time ago.....thanks...lol...

Quote by flipzSpeak your heart when you are ready to and are prepared to. It will come up later if you do not and are most likely un prepared to,and well then things can go very bad. Although it is never bad to speak from the heart. It is always best to be ready to deal with what some one may say back to you.

yea...your probably right......I should say what I feel....but the question is will I regret it in the end?

if you dont tell the person you love how you feel chances are you will never be together but if you do then you could ruin any relationship you have with them already, its a tough decision and realy you need to work out how much you really like them, if you love them enough to take the chance, then do it

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by gater57if you dont tell the person you love how you feel chances are you will never be together but if you do then you could ruin any relationship you have with them already, its a tough decision and realy you need to work out how much you really like them, if you love them enough to take the chance, then do it

hmm...very nice...thats sounds poetic......your right though chances are they'll dump my ass and never talk to me...or hide my feelings...to not get hurt....lol/.....descisions.....desisions...which one will it be....?

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

What if...he/she loves me? What if...he/she hates me? What if...He/she is gay? What if "what ifs" were a waste of time. If you feel that way and your mind agrees that it a good time to tell that person, then do it. You want something concrete for your heart to deal with, not something fabricated by your mind to play delusional games on you. As for that something that is concrete, of course it can be made into a road for you and whomever you choose to walk on, or you can fall flat on your face and end up in pain. That's how it goes, do what you feel/think is right.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by MizunaWhat if...he/she loves me? What if...he/she hates me? What if...He/she is gay? What if "what ifs" were a waste of time. If you feel that way and your mind agrees that it a good time to tell that person, then do it. You want something concrete for your heart to deal with, not something fabricated by your mind to play delusional games on you. As for that something that is concrete, of course it can be made into a road for you and whomever you choose to walk on, or you can fall flat on your face and end up in pain. That's how it goes, do what you feel/think is right.

wow,...those are some pretty good questions to....I agree it is a waist...that is ture.... :D noting to do but accept it......Normally I wouldn't care what anyone thinks of me....just aslong as they respect me for who I am... :nerd: ;)

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

Quote by dezidez

Quote by FateDecidesYeah you could move on...but if this person means
alot to you...It's not wasting your time you know..You are just telling
him/her how you feel about them...Not really a waste of time you
know..I find that worth while...Well If you still like this person
don't give up try your best. People who give up don't accomplish
anything.

thans....i will try at that.....eventhough it tends to get worse

Quote by WolfMastergo with your heart yeah it hurts sometimes but in the
end it's worth it

I thank you and trust your judgement :D :D

happy I could help :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.