Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it really worth it......what to do?__Please excuse me - Minitokyo

Is it really worth it......what to do?__Please excuse me

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Quote by sjolleyAnd if the person says they love you, and a few days later says they can't handle it anymore?

What kind of pressure are you giving them to make them say that they can't handle it anymore? I think it's either the person is unsure of their own feelings or that they don't love you. If you truly love a person, there's nothing you can't handle, because isn't he/she loving you for who you are? I'm sorry but I'm not a love expert, I'm just giving you my honest opinion.

Just tell them and put yourself out of your misery. It's better to have a definite answer and be rejected than to go on wondering about what could have been for the next few years.

I don`t know if this will help you, but maybe it will

I had a crush on someone few years ago.First I was observing that person, cause whenever i got near, I was getting nervous, you know that feeling, don`t you??
So I tried to know If I got a chance of getting together.It took me one year.Next, for a half a year, I tried to tell that person I love them.after sometime that person(you can say)gave me a sign, that she(female)don`t like me.So after next half a year I had to endure it.I decided to give up, and be cheerfull.Now girls I just friends, close friends to me.If there is a girl for me, I`m sure will meet someday.all I have to do is wait.......

And another thing.If you want to make that person like you, you must arrange a romantic situation, where you could be alone together, like in some anime.It usually works.

samu02

Back to Basics

I think you should just tell them anyway. It may not change the person you loved but it sure will change you! You showed them you had the guts to tell your feelings and you don't have to wait for their love anymore, at least. It's worth it in more ways than one.

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

I thank everyone....of course....it wouldnt be possible.....
:D :D ;)

Quote by SketchDR10

Quote by sjolleyAnd if the person says they love you, and a few days later says they can't handle it anymore?

What kind of pressure are you giving them to make them say that they can't handle it anymore? I think it's either the person is unsure of their own feelings or that they don't love you. If you truly love a person, there's nothing you can't handle, because isn't he/she loving you for who you are? I'm sorry but I'm not a love expert, I'm just giving you my honest opinion.

Thats sometimes true...I tryied it.....I think it was both....me rushing things... and he deniying hes feelings towards me.....who would have know it hurts so much....lol...oh well...I will learn from my mistakes.... :) :nerd: ;)

Quote by jonsey32Just tell them and put yourself out of your misery. It's better to have a definite answer and be rejected than to go on wondering about what could have been for the next few years.

hah.....I love that word :MISERY.....which my life has been nothing but.....but you right....I will take your adive...as well as everyone eleses....I should let go of the misery....evern if it means getting rejected....I would feel much lighter.... :nerd: :) :D ;)

Quote by DilandoI don`t know if this will help you, but maybe it will
I had a crush on someone few years ago.First I was observing that person, cause whenever i got near, I was getting nervous, you know that feeling, don`t you??
So I tried to know If I got a chance of getting together.It took me one year.Next, for a half a year, I tried to tell that person I love them.after sometime that person(you can say)gave me a sign, that she(female)don`t like me.So after next half a year I had to endure it.I decided to give up, and be cheerfull.Now girls I just friends, close friends to me.If there is a girl for me, I`m sure will meet someday.all I have to do is wait.......
And another thing.If you want to make that person like you, you must arrange a romantic situation, where you could be alone together, like in some anime.It usually works.

Oh...it really does help...do doubt about it..... i will learn more....haha.....I trust your judement...about the last part.......as well as waiting for that speacial someone out there....beleive me Im in no rush...at frist I was...lol.....But I rater the wait.... :D ;)

Quote by samu02I think you should just tell them anyway. It may not change the person you loved but it sure will change you! You showed them you had the guts to tell your feelings and you don't have to wait for their love anymore, at least. It's worth it in more ways than one.

I agree....it will change me in many ways....mind body and soul....yep....I if they dont accept me....for who I am....Then their not the one of me...just a waist of my time....atleast I showed them that Im not weak it showing my emotions inside..... :D :) ;)

Thank you everyone.....*hugs*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by dezidez

Oh...it really does help...do doubt about it..... i will learn more....haha.....I trust your judement...about the last part.......as well as waiting for that speacial someone out there....beleive me Im in no rush...at frist I was...lol.....But I rater the wait.... :D ;)

see, see
I also was in hurry and now I`m alone, And one girl don`t like me.And it`s bad for me.......
I used to it, and now I`m waiting.......You will for sure learn, that better is waiting, than be in hurry.Cause always, when you`re in hurry you starts to make mistake, and when you wiat, everything will come to you.

PS.
Just BE cool!!!
:) :) :)

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I think my friend was in the same situation as yours! Lol, he was going to tell me that he liked me, but never got the chance to since the mood was wrong and there was just too many people around..I even tried to confess too because I also had a crush on him, but something always went wrong..and I even got scared a couple of times..yea pretty bad, in the end, if the timing is right, go for it, who knows what may happen, but at least you said something!

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by jeanie727I think my friend was in the same situation as yours! Lol, he was going to tell me that he liked me, but never got the chance to since the mood was wrong and there was just too many people around..I even tried to confess too because I also had a crush on him, but something always went wrong..and I even got scared a couple of times..yea pretty bad, in the end, if the timing is right, go for it, who knows what may happen, but at least you said something!

Hmm...so ture....damn the bad timing...but your right....thanks..it will be taken into consideration....^_^ :D ;)

Batrisha

Come my way...

well....i ever face this problem b4 and i know how u really feels....yea kinda stupid and fuck up as u would say*sigh*
but u know u have to go with u heart and do whatever u feels right even at that particular moment. U wouldn't know if it turns out good*smiles*
god bless u!

Signature
Believe in your dreams, one day you'll achieve it^^

MystralBlade

MystralBlade

[MystralBlade]

Better just tell what you want to say to him/her.
Its better that you've let it out rather than keeping it.

At most you have moved on without having that feeling of uncertainty of not having told it.

Regrets on the WHAT-IFs would really hurt so better it be said & done ^_^
Just keep your head up & mean what you say. As long as you're sincere then there's no problem. ^_^

[Keep it Cool Keep it Real with "Jenny's Music"]
~Respect is Earned Not Readily Given~

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by Batrishawell....i ever face this problem b4 and i know how u really feels....yea kinda stupid and fuck up as u would say*sigh*
but u know u have to go with u heart and do whatever u feels right even at that particular moment. U wouldn't know if it turns out good*smiles*
god bless u!

yea...well thank you...very much...I have realli learned from everyone..and everyones words will be taken into with care.... :D :D :D

Quote by MystralBladeBetter just tell what you want to say to him/her.
Its better that you've let it out rather than keeping it.
At most you have moved on without having that feeling of uncertainty of not having told it.
Regrets on the WHAT-IFs would really hurt so better it be said & done ^_^
Just keep your head up & mean what you say. As long as you're sincere then there's no problem. ^_^

Yea...I feel that I will become stronger by letting out with wat i feel...yea thats true I always do that shit..I always regret it laterz.....I feel so fucking stupid after that.....man I get realli mad at myself....and after I do that.....I still get fucking tured down....some times I think its good to hold it in...cuz I might have BAD timing... XO XD ;) ;) ^_^' But thankyou

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

Follow your heart do what it tells you no matter answer you get just pick yourself up and get on with life that how it is this happen to me 2 times :sweat: lol

What Can Any One Do ?

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by azndude88Follow your heart do what it tells you no matter answer you get just pick yourself up and get on with life that how it is this happen to me 2 times :sweat: lol

Aww you poor thing....dont worri we will all survive...and become stronger....from this pain...and probably sorrow....lol...ill call it suffering for now....lol....but well will become stronger thankies for postinf guys...it means alot XD :D ;) ;) ^_^'

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.