Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what would you do? - Minitokyo

what would you do?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

what would you do if you cheated on ur b/f or g/f but it was on accident....i always wondered...would you tell the guy or no????i did once but afterwards i felt like such a slut...nobody else knew about it....till i just opend my big mouth...^_^'

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

ummm maria is this what happened at school????? ?_? because if it is its not exactly cheating

If I cheated on somebody I wouldn't forget myself..Make me feel as if I'm using them you know? It's a sad feeling..But it's better off to stick to one person and also if you cheat on someone that will lead to distrust for a long time..You may not be able to have a good relation with anybody if they heard about this...So I guess I would change my ways and be fair..Going out with one person.

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

Quote by wolfsfreak09ummm maria is this what happened at school????? ?_? because if it is its not exactly cheating

nooooooooooooooooooooppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee definatly NOT!

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Quote by FateDecidesIf I cheated on somebody I wouldn't forget myself..Make me feel as if
I'm using them you know? It's a sad feeling..But it's better off to
stick to one person and also if you cheat on someone that will lead to
distrust for a long time..You may not be able to have a good relation
with anybody if they heard about this...So I guess I would change my
ways and be fair..Going out with one person.

I agree.

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

Quote by staplefreak6

Quote by wolfsfreak09ummm maria is this what happened at school????? ?_? because if it is its not exactly cheating

oooo was this about what happened at annas party?

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

Quote by wolfsfreak09

Quote by staplefreak6

oooo was this about what happened at annas party?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh??????????? pm me!!! i'll tell ya cause now i'm rele confused

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

what do you mean by accident? If you mean that you got drunk, then yeah it's your responsibility to tell them, they might forgive you. But if someone else forced you to or tricked you into it, then I think the person would forgive you for what you have done, but it's not always easy. Just think of it the other way, like you were him/her, would you want him/her to tell you?

Well, I don't know cuz I've never cheated ^_^ :pacman:

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

Ha! I don't really understand what you meant by "accident" though. I think if it was an accident then you don't have to worry so much about it. Sluts don't do it by accident and you're not a slut!

thedarkness

why do my life turn out like thi

i think you should tell him/her what was happen then go from there.
in relationship, you must always be truth. no lies. that how the relationship work.
healthy relationship. it made get urly when you tell him but it's better than when he find out.
he made forgive you u never know.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

How could it be an accident? If you didn't have cheating intentions, it wasn't really cheating, just people misinterpreting what you did.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by staplefreak6what would you do if you cheated on ur b/f or g/f but it was on accident....i always wondered...would you tell the guy or no????i did once but afterwards i felt like such a slut...nobody else knew about it....till i just opend my big mouth...^_^'

In being your boyfriend.... this thread scares me... is there something we need to talk about?

Signature Image

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagician

Quote by staplefreak6what would you do if you cheated on ur b/f or g/f but it was on accident....i always wondered...would you tell the guy or no????i did once but afterwards i felt like such a slut...nobody else knew about it....till i just opend my big mouth...^_^'

In being your boyfriend.... this thread scares me... is there something we need to talk about?

u 2 are bf and gf?????

Signature Image

If there is no chance s/he will ever learn about it, I would keep it a secret from anybody. Telling would only make things complicated and nobody wins from it.

If the one I cheated with is around frequently, you can either tell and be rewarded angry looks from your bf/bf whenever the "cheatbait" is in the same room with you, or you can not tell and risk a fight if it ever comes out.

This is something I wouldn't want to EVER be told if it doesn't change our relationship. Even when I ask I want to be lied at and be answered "no, I didn't cheat ever". Ignorance is bliss.

^_^ i dunno

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Everythings icy cool now... as long as it doesn't happen again your still my #1 girl!! ^_^

Signature Image

If I cheated on my GF is because I'm stupid... there is no such thing as "cheating for accident"...

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

Quote by staplefr(...) would you do if you cheated on ur b/f or g/f but it was on accident....i always wondered...would you tell the guy or no????i did once but afterwards i felt like such a slut...nobody else knew about it....till i just opend my big mouth...^_^'[/quote

Everythings icy cool now... as long as it doesn't happen again your still my #1 girl!! ^_^

aw!!! much love tim tim!! ^_^

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by staplefreak6what would you do if you cheated on ur b/f or g/f but it was on
accident....i always wondered...would you tell the guy or no????i did
once but afterwards i felt like such a slut...nobody else knew about
it....till i just opend my big mouth...^_^'

eeeh i dont know if it is or not cause i dont have a gf....

Quote by crossfusion^_^ i dunno

uuu look whos back
i cant stop laughing when i see him...if he only knew heheheheheh

It is time for you to drown

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

hmm... accident? how can you accidently cheat? cheating is cheating sorry to say, maybe b/c the b/f u had was not the one for you, im not a cheating kind of person so i really dont know what i would do

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.