Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Poem of the day..... Enjoy.^_^ - Minitokyo

Poem of the day..... Enjoy.^_^

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! I like this so much , it so meaningful and amazing.Hope you keep it up and I waiting your next picture !!!

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

oh wow that was a nice one please write more

Sorry I wasn't here yesterday, I was too trashed... I apologise
as for the poems... "can't U understand" I liked it a lot... maybe cuz I can identify a time of my life with the fellings captured on it, thank U for letting me remember that I lived ^_^

as for todays... I like it a lot too... maybe because I feel its kinda bold :nya: jajajajajaja
I felt it diferent from the poems U writen and posted here before, showing a more daring part of Urself... Amazing indeed

As for U Alisha, U have some sweet words inside, very simple yet kind and sad...
I'm sorry if I'm telling U this way, nut I needed to.
one thing that I wanned to say too, is that U could play a bit more with the puntuation...
I mean putting " , " or " . " U could turn the rithm of the reading as U please, and make it be readed the way U want it to be read.
I know I'm no one to be telling U this things, but I think It could help U find new resourses...

anyways, once again I'm reminded why I love this thread ^_^'

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

wait for what?

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by Shokuwait for what?

my next peom......lol......aww so cute....but thanks for posting..AAAAAWWWW

Quote by thecatmistressusually i hate waiting meow. but since u put it that way. now i`m gonna enjoy it!!! lol

that goes for you too kitty....lol......^....but relax taday is here.....lol...

Quote by 89757Hei !!! I like this so much , it so meaningful and amazing.Hope you keep it up and I waiting your next picture !!!

Thank you......i sure will....it make me happi to write more poems......for everyone....to share....lol... :D :D ;)

Quote by BlkLotusoh wow that was a nice one please write more

That goes for you too...i wont stop writing.....lol....^...Thanks...*blushing*..ahem...lol

Quote by AlishaAwww... Dezi that's such a sweet poem. I really enjoyed reading it. :) I can't wait to read your next one!

and

Quote by SaschaCSorry I wasn't here yesterday, I was too trashed... I apologise
as for the poems... "can't U understand" I liked it a lot... maybe cuz I can identify a time of my life with the fellings captured on it, thank U for letting me remember that I lived ^_^
as for todays... I like it a lot too... maybe because I feel its kinda bold :nya: jajajajajaja
I felt it diferent from the poems U writen and posted here before, showing a more daring part of Urself... Amazing indeed
As for U Alisha, U have some sweet words inside, very simple yet kind and sad...
I'm sorry if I'm telling U this way, nut I needed to.
one thing that I wanned to say too, is that U could play a bit more with the puntuation...
I mean putting " , " or " . " U could turn the rithm of the reading as U please, and make it be readed the way U want it to be read.
I know I'm no one to be telling U this things, but I think It could help U find new resourses...
anyways, once again I'm reminded why I love this thread ^_^'

Thanks guys.....*blushing even more....*aww..man.... ^_^' ..thank you for loving this thread...sooo much.....I lov it too,....lol....and its okie...I was just worried....cuz i didnt see you sascha.... ahem...TODAY IS THE DAY......lol.....THANK you>... :D :D :D ;) ;) everyone...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Thanks SaschaC for the advice. :) Here I'll just go and post my poem that i wrote today...

Ever stuck in a dream
Where everything just seems

As if nothing ever goes wrong
As if you where singing a song

Never anything to worry about
Where everyone has no doubt

Ever happy with joy
It seems as if you where playing with a toy

Where you think happyness is forever
But it seems as if you will never

Know what life really is about
But the truth will come out

The sorrow and hatered of a song
Will come and want you to play along

The happyness will no longer be there
It will seem as if no one will care

By yourself you will cry
Sorrow in your tired eyes

Wipe your tears and dont cry
I will always be by your side

I will never leave
I want you to beleave

Happyness is there
Dont be so scared

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

thanks Alisha...lovely poem..(as always)..dont mean to steal but here you go.....my poem ... its called:

****Wishing of you*****

As I stare at the stars...in the dark night sky
I dream that i am with you eventhough ....far away
As my soul flaots away, while I breathe deeply in
I am lost while I afloat,....for I am a sin

Drifting away...in a gental breaeze
As you breathe in my soul...it gives me great ease
For I have trasformed...evolved into greatness....we became as one
Feel my pain.....feel me.....for me.....I am lost in temptation

Can I control my destiny,....to ease my desires.....as well as yours
For my desires....conclued you as my well born resolution
your my life,...my remedy

When together,.....we are never apart
This is My burden....the given Light .... to my heart
For when it is sunny,....you smile
When it rains,.....your calm

For now I am wishing..... just wishing to hold you in my arms....

Well thats it.....^_^....please enjoy....THANKS ONCE AGAIN....*bows*...until tomorrow... hehe......lov ya.... :D :D :D ;) ;)

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Yes another great poem dezidez this one touched my soul*starts to have tears dripping from his eyes*anyway good job i cant wait for your next one. :D

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Awww... I really liked that one dezi. It's really sweet. Reminds me on how love really feels like. It's exactly like your poem. :)

Dezides: As I keep on reading Ur poems, I see that Ur kinda a romantic gurl... I wanned to recomend U an autor...
have U ever read Pablo Neruda? I think U might like it... give it a try ^_^

Alisha, I'm glad I was of any help, beautiful by the way

See U tomorow =)
take care, un abrazo

hi ppl like i said i will post one 2 but srry for the delay i made this poem based on what i seen and where i was spending my time in beginning ofsummer called One Day Tour

In early spring
My family went to a garden (called Japanese park) in a ring
Seeing a lot of flowers and trees
In blossom relieving stress
Walking down a grassy road
In which I sighted a woad (an old plant)
Going down to lunch
To have something to munch
We then went to Prospect Park
We saw a beautiful lark (a singing bird)
A sea-lion juggling
A monkey in an artificial jungle
And much much more

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I have my poems else where.

If you like to read it, dezidez, you will have to look for them in the forum or pm me, or write in my guestbook.

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Well...HEY EVERYONE....lol....im sorry that i missed my two days so I will make up for that .... I have bin a baddd gurl.....lol...naw okie on with the show....lets begin...please enjoy.... :D ;) and by the way THANKS....everyone...

November is to come

What is this, could it be but a dream
lost in my mind, only in find my... deepest treasures
that is, memories of you
could we be together...maybe I had spoken to soon
For what I thought was love, was truely not
I was lost in a world of my imaging
we have meet only once,so let go,never to return
Was incompletely,lost in myself,until you filled in the spaces
of what... I was looking for
Is it me you are to adore...for I have lost my soul completely...for I had end
But whats out thier to seek for,for November is soon to come
What is our future ahead of us,what is to become
For this is to make sence,but then again confusing
Yes...Whats really left to become

please enjoy and thanks once again....
:D :D ;)

November... it is so easy and pleasent to write, and be with that thought... isn't it?
in november we dream, innovember we love, and november we miss... in november we are.
Why is that novermber has always moved us so? why is that magic of november?
where has it been hidden? and I long for us to never know... but still I wonder.

Is it on our hearts? our spirits? is it maybe on our pockets? hidden on our back?
or in ahor minds... yes... our memories, barried next to what we are.
Nostalgia... and my tears have dried for U, and still I feel them on my cheeks,
as the joy of those moments torment my yet young, thus scard soul.

And I will long you forever, and forever fills my thoughts.

November...

dezidez: I thank U and I dedicate this poem to U, for U brought me back to november, not the season, nor the months that are in turn, but to the november that plays in my thoughts, and lets me be who I am.

I thank U once more, till tomorow, un abrazo

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

...Ahem...*blushing alot...*....Im just glad everyone Likes my poems so much....well hears the next poem.....*smiles*...please enjoy it....haha...*bows*..ahem...well you might say Im crazy..but this poem...has voices...(ooohh nice...thats gonna be the title...yes...cuz this one had no title...but it does now)...lol....anyway the voices are asking the questions..and well figure it out for yourself..hehe..you might like it...here it is.... ;) ;)

"EMPTY VOICES"
I feel like an empty shell
What do you mean?
Like if my body is there...with only my soul far and not near
Are you sure your ok?
Maybe I am ..... maybe Im not...For when my mind is active I surely forgot
Forgoten??
Forgoten myself....in this rotating world....My mind....spinning....but body doesnt move
Where do you want to go?
I want to go somewhere....anywhere...my feet may carry me...As they ack...I feel numbness,But I feel no pain
No pain??
Yes...As if you were to stick me.... with many needles...I would bleed nothing....but sorrow
Need to lie down??
Well...maybe I do...For I am tired of this world...and their unforbinden stories,for what they have to tell
AND THIS IS YOU!!???
An empty shell,...nothing but sand...for if the wind would to come....I would just lifelessly.... Blow Away
For I am sand.....If it were to rain apon me....I would turn into sogg... a flopp of nothingness
And I would be a burden....
A burden....towards who???
A burden....Towards myself.....the world....to all of mandkind.....For I am just a person....with nothing......to hide.....

Well my public...thats all for now.....PLEASE ENJOY...*bows*....untill tomorrow... :D :nerd: ;) ;) thanks for posting....it means alot...

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

So very touching, right now this poem hit my right down into my soul, for seem reason im feeling like a train wreck right now but this poem lift up my spirits,Once again your poems get better and better each day,Dezidez keep up the great work. :D

beautiful poem today dezidez, I loved the "voices" idea, and also the idea of the lasts lines
"... nothing but sand"
look forward to tomorrow

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

sounds romantic and i think funny for me i just dont know :) :) :)

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Welll......HAHA....*blushing*...THANK YOU ALL FOR enjoying MY ....ahem...TOUGHTS ...
anyways...lol....sorri that I cound had posted my new poem for today...I had vollyball practice...and almost got knocked the hell out cuz I jumped too high...and hit the ground really fast...i realli dont know how that happened...it just did....and all of that from spiking...lol
but Ill be fine...oh well....moving on... :D ;) ;) LETS SEE.....post poem...or NOT.....post poem
....or NOT...what should it be,.....hehe...Im so wicked....okie...what the hell....I might as well...
:o ^_^' ;) ;) ...I WELL now...hehe..LETS SEE...This poem is called

CONFUSION

They say you dont learn a lesson, without going through pain

But is there not happiness? What a great deal, but in vain

My happiness is like or as a mirror, it shatters

The difference from them two., are only two crazy matters

One tall, one short, One with long hair, the other with his cut

You both make me happy, You both make me race

Back and forth until I am spinning, tangled in a web but still Im breathing

And when I am all alone, I know that I am not

For when I think, I think of them, both, a lot

I am not shy to say, but then again I am

For I had planned and wondered what to say, as yet felt like a sham

I am very sad, but then again Im not because I think of them both, I think of them a lot

I dream of them as well, As if I was a pirate, sailing across the sea

To seek for my most lost treasure and keep it all for me

Both of them are sacred, like the lost city of gold

But the only difference is, One is the ruby of youth and the other, The pearl of old

I heard the saying before, 'Cant always get what you want'

But why dont I be greedy, and take them both for myself

As I laugh to myself and ponder this evil plot

I think about it, I think about them, I think of them, a lot

Well thats it people...ummm sorri to interupt but there is one part I wanted to find out....in the poem right...the part were its says 'Back and forth until I am spinning, tangled in a web but still Im breathing'...which one sounds better that or this....('Back and forth until I am spinning…, tangled in a web, but still dreaming')....cuz I made two but Only this line has changed...which one sounds better to you???...well anyway....PLEASE ENJOY...lol...*bows...and throws roses to fans*....farewell my public....lol......untill tomorrow...
:nya: :hmpf: XD :nerd: ;) ;) ;) ^_^'

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Like i said before your poems touch the soul but something about this one, i think it is the best one you did so far, i like the line " As I laugh to myself and ponder this evil plot" cause right now im thinking of a way to end my school.lol anyway dezidez keep up the great work on your poems. :D

Oww... Nice poems dezi speacialy the first one. That one hurt. T_T

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

nice poems dezi-san :D soon ill add my own to here eh :D good job so far so good *thumbs up* lol

beautiful work, once again, I have a reason to come back and smile ^_^

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

SHIT....my bad....I posted the same poem.....oooopppppssssie......my bad.... OX :x sorri I gots to be more care full.....aww. man....Im killing myself....I owe you guys double poems now....oh shit... ^_^' ^_^' *ummm...should I runn*....dont want a mobb after me now so I just bbe more careful and give you tripple....in one day .... T_T ...I mean that should atleast give me a break....right???....or do you want more???...umm...just excuse me...cuz skool had taken over my brain...okie :o ~_~ >.< please dont throw the rotten apples...*ducking and running*....okie...on with the writing.... :nerd: :nerd:
this one is called 'Cleaver'

I am but a devious crook

You havent figured me out

Want to know whats in my mind

Take a guess; I will puzzle you without doubt

Leading you to the answers far away from the clue

You’ll never find, and Ill never tell

But the answers right underneath you

I am the slyest young fox, yes that aint a lie

I have you rapped around my fingers

i have you tongue-tided

My face shows clever ness, my mind and lips tell lies

To move and shake you off my case, into the darkest pit of tides

But like I said, you guess, I wont tell cuz

Im the master in disguise.

****second poem....please...enjoy..*man im tired...*...nevermind..lol....moving on...
this next poem is called
'One Step Closer'

I am one step...from becoming what I am
I am one step closer...from choosing my fate
I am one step closer...breathing my last breath
For I could no longer feel

I am closer to sealing my fears...being able to run
I am closer...to by backtracks of my steps....I was able to go back
I am able to erase...the hunger of the hurtful thoughts ever imagined
I am one step closer.... to wonder why ....my pain is my power as yet...but to feel weak

I am one step closer....to envy my tears....to satify my desires...my pain
I am one step closer...towards death..but it would become me
I am one step closer...but not yet ....finally there

WELL thats it....a little something for everyone to wonder....about life...and..for the third... this is called 'Envey My Pain'

What is this shit....why do I feel it
I worry about myself as I worry about my life
It kills me...to think ...I have scary dreams...which in tune I am afraid
For they might come true and I am yet a shallow soul
Who has not yet open my eyes...towards realility...For I live in a dream world
For I am lost in a fantasylife with nothing filled with false hopes and dreams
I am a fraud to feel pain...I give myself scars....marks that help me indulge pain...yet even more
As of yet I am still in your presence
I shiver in the corners as it becomes my happy space ....while I bleed
there is a constant ringing in my mind..The darkness consouls me...I feel welcomed
Dont favor me...For I am on a tide of relaxation...'The paradise of Fate'
I can no longer breathe
I tremble to your touch as you try to grasp me from .....my horrible slumber of doom

Well..be happi Thats it please enjoy....Im done....until tomorrow...lol....laterz ;) ;) ;) ;)

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.