Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Poem of the day..... Enjoy.^_^ - Minitokyo

Poem of the day..... Enjoy.^_^

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

interesting to say the least all good but yeah I saw ti in the second one I'll post here soon dezi look forward to it,good job :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

nice one dezidez keep making more poems, i cant wait to hear the next one. XD

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Sorry I got lost so long ^_^'
I had some issues with my Gf that I had to work out

anyways, to the poems!!!!

Woa... this was kinda poem attack!!!
3 poems on a row!! that was tuff, but I must say that even as the 3 of them where good, I liked "one step closer" the better... there was something bout it that left me wondering... it was nice... really nice

looking forward for the next one

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Well hillo my poeples.....just sorri that I didnt keep my word...but I had to take a break...I was in a system of a down......hehe...but im back....and Ive recovered I think.... :\ ...but any ways...ahem....yes... this is me thinking...the ones is italic okie so dont get confused...ya..

Now...I know that Ive done some boring snoring poems...hehe....but now...time to spice it up a little more.....ya know....imagtion time...hehe.....You guys have to use your noggin....*rolling eyes*....its a little to over x-rated....or its suppost to be....hehe...but you will see for yourselves...dont wanna ruin the fun now do I...*in a teasing tone*..ahem well moving along.....This I jost wrote not to long ago....well today....haaa......it is called:

LOVELY

Is this what love is? Am I in heaven?
lost but embound in your tender kiss
We just meet over summer and became quite aqquanted, but became more than just friends
You dont abuse me infact you cheerish nothing more
I am like rum being drinked carefully... with out you missing a single drop

As you caress my endivedence
I am not yet ready...you to understand and got to know me more...while you wait for the right time to come
When push comes to shove...you stick with me till the end
you share with me your non telling secrets,..but you protect me from tragies...this that dewells in my soul
My tears are becoming with rain drops...everytime they fall

For the world is not a safe place

For you are my beloved..eventhough you get....discouraged of me
we are not all perfect as we tend to make mistakes
Whether....honest or false...I will always....love and care.... without the edividen of the doubt
For you are my seasons....you give me comfort ....whether good or bad
I will still beleive,...still push,...still struggle,... still fight,...and still....never give up

For you are all wonders.... that open my door to the light
And as I show you,...you will be more understanding..you will not....loose faith in me
You once again touch my weak point and caress my endivedence... but.. this time I do not fight you...this time is different ..for I do want... for I am ready
Ready to give myself.... to you...but still....unsure....if you understand

The gust of wind blows....my thoughts....rushing back to me....these multiple memories...of this moment...coming into play

I am sheading eery color...as you shead off your clothes....somehow.... Im out of mine
- Black of your fericness
-- White as your gental soul
--- Blue for your peace of mind
---- Green as the coolness of your wonders and heart
----- Red for the passion, the .....lusting of ...you
------ Pink for the dreaming,... rapturing of your soul
----- Yellow as your wisdom.... faith and peace
--- Purplr for your royal handsome....fonness.....power
...... these are the colors .... of my mind...in mirrors

Rushing for air.... breathing real fast....you taking you time... for my reinsurance
your driving me crazy.... my thoughts.....and my body...had overcome

My soul has evaporated.... as I gasp for every breath....you look into my eyes....to capture my floating spirit... I am lost... into your loving orbs... with fonamimal description...as you.... respond with a lovable....smile
-So lost.... so away..... so gone.... lost in this moment.... like no other
Thinking.... This love is for real???

You whisper sweet nothing...in my ears...I then feel to ...shivers...as I repeat the same ... I LOVE YOU
Lost ....forever... in orbs of no return
I then begin to silently tear.....the drip from my eyes.....trickle
as you kiss them.... gentaly away

For this is your sweet love....that showers me during the rain....
ahhh....them sweet kisses from the sky...will last forever .....more

well thats all for today....hehe...*laughing*im so naughty.....aww man....this will be delightful.... haha... ^_^' ;) ;) XD umm I hope that you know that in this poem I am talking...to him and thinking at the same time....and some of the things....that Im thinking...im saying too him...but that will be when were done....umm...ahem....you knowing...hehe....*blushing...*i am sooo naughty...lol....ENJOYZ...and THANKIES.....*bows and kisses...*yea...I gotta yaz....hehe XD ;) ;) ;)

sweet!!
I liked this last one... I loved it!
U became more daring and bold with this, and as U keep on writing and posting U keep on getting better at it eveytime...
looking forward for more.
I'll see U around, take care, un abrazo

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Quote by SaschaCsweet!!
I liked this last one... I loved it!
U became more daring and bold with this, and as U keep on writing and posting U keep on getting better at it eveytime...

i agree you are starting to get more depth with your poems and it is hitting the soul. :D anyway cant wait to read the next one.

Eh... It's been awhile since I've written a poem. Dezi dont hit me! XD Haha... Well anway I's gots one!

Im insecure and lost inside
Irresoponsible and cold

To foolish to know love when it's right in front of me
To young to know what to do when I have it
To careless to care if I lost it

But yet I cant let it go
I cant let you go

There's something there that wont let let me

Something that makes me sick when I'm not around you
Something that makes me cry when I hurt you

Ever single time I think of you I'm lost in a dream of fantasy

When you give me kisses I can feel myself blush and turn read as if I where sun kissed

Can this be what they call love?

Is this the thing that I was so blind to see that I had?

If it is I dont want it to go
I want the feeling to stay and never leave

Holding me tight in your arms I feel safe as if nothing can go wrong

This unforgetable feeling inside
I can't explain but I swear this is the feeling of love

Ha! It didn't rhyme this time! XD

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by AlishaEh... It's been awhile since I've written a poem. Dezi dont hit me! XD Haha... Well anway I's gots one!
Ha! It didn't rhyme this time! XD

welll...alisha....lol...its about time....and hehe...i wont hit you....your so sick....your poem is so AWWW-ish.....i feeling it....its really great I bet I kow who this is about .....!!!!.... XD And that person better be smart and read this lovely poem....lol....Thankies....

Quote by DoubleBarrel

Quote by SaschaCsweet!!I(...) liked this last one... I loved it!

i agree you are starting to get more depth with your poems and it is hitting the soul. :D anyway cant wait to read the next one.

and thankies to you too guys......Love yas...lol...and everyone else to that enjoys my toughts....hehe...*I can feel tha lov...*...ohh*blushing*....ahem....lol
WELLZ......I did a little Alisha status...lol...I wrote it in math class.....man I know what she means though...such a snoooozzzze-ville.....lol....can you say B.O.R.I.N.G.....haha...well on with the poem that youve been waiting for...cuz I know that its my thoughts your cant seem to ignor..... :\ ....umm...yea.....ANYWAYS.....this is called I dont know what its called yet but give me some time....lol....it will get to me... and umm this makes no sence to me but enjoy ...I guess...^_^....oh never mind...I fixed it ...lol...i know Im weird and a nerd...oh wellz

Rain, oh sweet rain how I ador you so, you whisper to me like ringing of the mist
The peaceful sound that you bring...is slient as death
I just listen to your presence....as you shower down on me
For I no longer fell lonely, I have been taken away....
Away...to the land of dreams, Breathing into the feeling of the crisp sharp humid air
For you have given me life.., I have been reborn
Again , for you fmous abilities you have danced about my body....my lifeless soul
So this is for you...my vey speacial sweet,the gift of the rituial dance-bathe of your kisses
cuz Im crazy for you...them rainy dayz
For you have been true....my only friend.....I could talk for hours....you only listen..and consoul me to relax
Floating away in your lake of dreams...for I am in a deep slumber
you wash away my horrible thoughts you cool my spirit down
From all of my troubles.... that I have come to found

WELL....hehe....Thats it folks....please enjoy....hmmm maybe I dont need a name for it.... :\ ^_^' :sweat: .....*blushing..*....oh my...lol....ahh man....what ever Just enjoy...*bows quickly..
then runs away...then runs bac....kisses....then fleas for good*...UNTILL tomorrowz.....lov YAZ....haha........

Awesome poem about the rain dezi. It seems as if the rain was really a person. ^_^' To bad I dont like it though :sweat:

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Oh boy, dont you just love those rainy days,anyway i like thispoem and i think you did another great job on it, keep up the good work dezidez. :D

Alisha:

I was time for U to come up with somthing!!! ^_^ I was kinda missing U jejeje...
must say, I liked, but it is not between the best U've done... I personally liked Ur last one better ^_^'

Dezidez:

Rain.... Sweet....
U know how to hit me... first november... now this...
thank U

@SaschaC_____
Sowwie for not posting in awhile. ^_^' It might not be my best but I'm just glad ya liked it

Ah well I gots a new poem. XD

Look beyond the happiness of my eyes
There I lay untouched and fragile

In my own world I sleep
Waiting to be awakened by someone
Who will come and save me

Come and take my hand
Lead me and be by me through the path they call life

Once you come to me I am frightened
For I am like a mirror

Be firm to be able to carry me but if handled the wrong way
I will shatter

I am your reflection
I am your shadow
I'll follow you through the hardest of times

Here I wait to be with you
In this lonely, sorrowful place in my soul

Awaken me and give me a meaning
For I am waiting for you

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Hey guys.....YEA BOIIII.....me is bacness.....and still keeping it realz...haha.....well Im hyped up fo the night...I dont know why....well as we all know...SKOOL is SNOOOOOZZZER
VILLE......MAN....8-D.....anyways....ITS weekend BABI.....and Im gonna have a blast of a time.....*blushing once angain....*Thanks everyone...for the nice comments...Im loving the attention....lol...hehe.....AND now.....on WARD TO THE POEM.....*giggles*...oh yes...I wrote this over the summer so please dont worri....hehe...hope yo like it...its...about my so called....old.....'BOYFIREND'...he was such a MORRON.....this bastard....tries to cheat on me.....with seven differnt girls......then egnores me.....for like oh yea....seven weeks and the bad thing is....we had class together.....ugh...such the worse....but them again Im wrong....cuz I only went out with the bastard cuz I felt sorri for the poor fool....but before I realli did like him dont get me wrong....I was SOOO mad.....but the thing is....that I knew that he was cheating on me....before I even found out.....and he didnt even know that I knew....hehe.....this bitch....THEN......talks to me when he saw me walking this other boy that was crazy over me to class....so .....oh yea...I sorri...its not life telling time...Its poem time....if you wnt to know the rest ill tell it later if you wanna know...*sigh*....sorri....heres the poem..

You say what you mean, you mean what you say, Why did you say it would be that way
You lied to me, you broke my heart, I have to leave you, your tearing me apart
Your bitter like poision,you cold as ice, you pricked my tounge with just one bite
To many words, cant say what I feel, Try to pretend to comfort me you are so unreal
I called out for you, but you walked away, I just stand there and watch with nothing to say
AND here I stay
Believing in you
I cant beleive what you tried to pull, the shit you does do
And expect me....not to be mad, you turned out to be the worst I have ever had
Before, I seen you speak, to chase around other girls,am I a trick- or - treat
Tried to be your friend, but you walked away,Tried to make you MINE but here I stay
Alone, by myself.....to wonder 'WHY'?
Time after time, that I even try
To male it work,for you and me
But I guess your just another one, that wont be the 'One' for me
So leave me alone and when you see me, dont bother talking like your accostom let me be
Dont even try to deny....you know what you did, youl always and forever be jsut some dumb ass kid
It was only a joke,I didnt know you would fall
BUT I am surprise Ill admit....It WAS the funniest SHIT OF ALL!!!!

Hmmm thats is folks....I know Im evil...but who cares ....the bastard had it coming and I couldnt take the pain no more....to much stress on the brain you know...my thoughts are KILLER.....well please enjoy...now you know one of my sick sorrows....that why I m a downer now...hehe..until tomorrow yes...lol.... :D ;) ;) thank you for poesting everyone

Sierra04

Sierra04

My heart belongs to him..Erik...

Nice poem..reminds me of a fic i have read...teehee..anyways i kinda like it..keep up the gud work in making more beautiful poems...^_^

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Your a great poet what more can i say. :D

Alisha, that was really nice " (...) there I lay untouched and fragile (...) " loved that...

Dezidez: I would like to hear the rest of the story, hope I'll chat with U tonight...

I got some old poem, one that I love thoe... Also based on a tortured love...
Its originally made on spanish, so I'll post it in both idioms.

Papelitos de cristal,
letras transparentes,
poemas de ilusion y canciones invisibles.

Papelitos de cristal,
aquellos que te escribo,
los que te canta el silencio.

Papelios de cristal,
tus labios, tu miel,
tu escencia inocente y pura.

Papelitos de cristal,
tus ojos, tu piel,
hiel que disfrazas de amor.

Papelitos de cristal,
odas a tu belleza,
versitos al dolor.

The translation... I tried to keep it as true as I could:

Cristal paper shards,
transparent quotes,
poems of ilution and invisible songs.

Cristal paper shars,
those I write for you,
that silence sings for you.

Cristal paper shards,
your lips, so sweet,
your inocent and pure scent.

Cristal paper shards,
your eyes, your skin,
your poisond disguised as love.

cristal paper shards,
I hail your beauty,
and sorrow rule my rymes.

Deneiko

Deneiko

7 D A Y S

Oh, such a nice poem!! Many, many awesome quotes ^^
I'd give you a 10/10! =D Love it!

Signature

jaszi5

jaszi5

~Art lover~

Very nice....

Jaszi5

Jaszi5

jejejejeje.... dezy is late again.... jejejeje

Oh! Oh! Ohhhh! I gots a new poem! XD I think it speaks for itself so...

Addicted to your lips
When you kiss me
Im soothed by your touch
When you hold me close

A slave to love
Ive fallen for you

And intoxicated by your poison
I hunger for more

These sickening cravings I get for your sweetness
There never ending until you come

No one else can make me shiver so easily
I swear your kisses can kill

Toxic you are to me
A poison that I crave for

Kill me now and full fill my needs
For this hunger of toxic poison

Alisha... beautiful work....
the concept of addiction to him...
"These sickening cravings I get for Ur sweetmess"... awsome

U got me a new favorite for U poems...
great work... great indeed

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

Quote by dezidezHey every one......hope you dont mind......heres the rules.....you must decide.....My job write a few..... with puzzles....woundering.....theres clifhanging too.....so come along come inside.....But hold on for the bumppy ride........I should come up with every day....
or try.....lol..feel free to add your own i dont mind.... this should be fun*wink*
heres my first poem...feel free to tell me what you think Its called "wait":
I am patently waiting. Until I cant wait no more
But if I keep waiting . Im not really sure, Upon what I await
But I just sit upon a great big mountain full of waits
Until the time is finally right,so I can take my wantingsIts just wait
Should I beg,on my knees,or cry like a dog.
Curl up in some corner,or in a hole? Till you finally make up your mind?
No.I think not.I should just.Wait
Even though the anger is building up inside of me
I must say that it is hard.to swallow.down my pride
To say what I truly feel deep down inside.BUT.I.STILL.wait!

it's a nice poem . . . :\ ~_~ :nya:

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Heya..every ones....sorri Iv been away....the skool dudes the skool...ha...like I said killer SNOZZE-VILLE...lol...well I came up with a few poems....and my stupid computer doesnt work so I have to go to my momz job in order to post and all that jazziness...hehe....well sorri it took me soo long to post....ANYWAYS...my day has been totaly shitty....and I didnt step in shit thats kind of weeird.....hehe....do i dare mension the quizzes that I have tomorrow...upss too late....*mumbbles*....fricken.frick...skool...the damn fricken shit....OOO...stupid stupid...stupid.....ummm guys...I will post two just for today okie...cuz ther are somethings I cant get off my mind.....im lost man yet again....i wrote this earlier today...please enjoy....and please dont judge me.....im a believer....trust me....One for now

Wishing/praying for your forgiveness

Oh, my dear almighty God, For this is a well a prey, but aswell a forgiveness, to try to bless me of....my sins
I amnot well known to bathe in your presence, But for I still do believe That you have existance
For you are the creator...of the heavens up above
the creator...of all things....Flesh and Blood
There is a but difference...of Light and Dark, For my now known Knowledgeof you is a surprizement...
I have not studied, I have not prayed I have not worshiped your name
more frequently, that i am to do so
For I was just now called a well know Christian

A Chirstian??? What is a Chirstian, what perpose do.... i..... Severe to be called or known as a Chirstian....
I do not FEEL worthy...and I am not discouraged..I just feel like im not fit to honor Gods prasies
For there I find myself known as a sinner???What great Sinn have I commit???
And if I have committed a crime, Then I should ...glady pay my dept...of great punishment
For it would probid me to highter ground
For I as well ...everyone else,I am not innocent I am only a mere morsolwho is just bound to make mistakes
I never planed for this

Dezi:

I must say, that was a great poem... I actually prefer prosa, rather than comon verse stile...
I'm an atheist, but ust the same it mathers not, its great

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.