Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Poem of the day..... Enjoy.^_^ - Minitokyo

Poem of the day..... Enjoy.^_^

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 107 total items

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Wellllll Wellll....lol...* ^_^' *...ummm I know that im late again .... ^_^' ...please dont catcha fit....I will make up i promise...dont I always anywayz????..... T_T x_x *begging*...just dot throw anything at me.... XO XO okie.....lol....ahem....Well thanks to everyone for supporting mez....I lov yaz for that...*kisses, hugs and bows*.....well this is my next poem I hope you enjoy...I umm..dont exactly have a title...but oh well haha just enjoy....

Have I evevolved???,Have I truely learned the full meaning????
Aye....it is my fault, for what I am being thought
I look happy???I feel drowned,My world is turned upside down

Im am not scared.....Nope, just lost
Should I beging to loose your....trust???
In all the things......once left alone and me....to clean up...what was once...not my own
I am tired.....I am werry....How much burden... must I carry???
Along....with thoughts....I must had felt....It is burning on a reel...filled with memories...
That I had shared....And more to come....for no one cares....

I just am....all being....USED...but never cared...if its abuse....
towards my mental body soul...My heart will then begin to become COLD
My world will shut off....all its lights...It just gets NOWHERE....being nice

And as I watch....the world....in shame....It will never be.....the same
For my eyes,have seen all....and seen for sure,for they burn
For now...my back....will now be turned
But I will cherish.....what I have just seen...For this lesson had just intervined....my mind

And will never be reapeated,...and shall never be.......forgoten!!!

WELL.....please enjoy my long time poem....lol...its kind of old...but I made some adjustments....please enjoy...*bows....*....untill tomorrowz.... :D XD :nerd: ;) ;) ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Dezi:

nice poem.. vey sad...
made me think... and now I must ask a question....
¿when do U udually write?... I'm just curius...

I liked it dezi. Whatever happends just learn and become a better person. Likey very much. :)

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

ohhhh MY.....*streaching*.....my goodness.....this has been a VERY stressful week ....but hopefully I hoped everyone made it through.....expecalli me......lol...anyways....time for the poems ....i have a angry poem....but I wont post it today...and it has to do about a feww dayz ago it this week but ummm..anywayz...itz not complete...so it wont be posted today...but heres the poem.....

Its called Intoxication.....

NO brakes,briving fast, my hearts an over drive...going over 60
If I fall over will I be catched???If I disappear will I be missed???
Oh what a lonely cold world

Someday, Ill understand
even if it means I do not learn...I am the impossible

The heavy world inbounded on my shoulders
But I feel nothing,I am tied down,...brake thought these chains from this strenght
Take a deep breath, I plung into darkness completely
Just what you make me for
Someday it would be clear...Im bleeding ...Im lossing
So close but yet so far away from you
My vision not so clear, I have shattered...

Write me off,cuz I rather die now...to suffer with guilt and you wont open up to me
Tears me up
I am lost in place I caught fire graze upon my soul
going over board..no longer in control ....Take it away and let it bleed
What its worth,this is my intoxication, I might just say it so deep I be fine even though Im not
This is my shield, that shows no emoting,cant seem to find my answer
but its my weapon my trusty sword stuggling to survive...cant do it on my own
For I am far from lonely....For it is black,swallowed within the depths of the black SEA
My thoughts have become just that.....for I have been slaughtered within the depths of my soul

Dont make it harder that it already is...I am crazy...Take my hand, console and consume
For I am no longetr alive,I have become a broken cut up angel with no one to love and hold

I am just lost.....thus this IS THE END....

Please enjoy....my poem...i know you might like this..... XD :D ;) ;) ^_^' until laterz

PassionateLust

PassionateLust

Goddess of Lust

Wow Dezi i never knew you had a poem of the day, anyway This poem gave out alot of emotion it touched me deep down into my heart*sniffles* i think you did an excellent job on it and if MT had a fav where you could put poems at i would put this on the very top of the list, you go girl. :)

Give me your Mind, Body and Soul,only then i could be forever yours.

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Wow indeed ^_^' I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier but your poems are really good. Keep up the good work and I will try to keep track of the next you write. Thanks for sharing it ^_^

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

well helo every one...i think i had found myself...and if i hadent...then...i guess i should ask the lord to give mercy upon my soul....i am lost...please enjoy my next poem sorri it took me so long to write it..I cant sleep

Mis deguardment of this being soul

Leave me, to make this time up
As I close my eyes I feel the very stinging blood, run thur my vain as the source of my soul
I can not sleep, get out of me
Your an unwanted soul

Who am I to juge, Who I am, to give advice much less love and confessions of it
No one hears to me, it has been thier path to which they choose...for we have fallen apart slowly...we drifted was from beyond
For if is the last thing I am to see...is you...I will never forget this lovely image, your untold secrets, your embound secrets

I turely call.....I called I screamed....I screamed out and I cried...I loved to know...feel you...
Screaming....as my eyes blead with tears...your my souls choosing..i feel this now as my...lost lost in me,my comfort...please... dont leave...wait forever till the end of time
I called out to you, for is the best truely my worst, or was it I that made you turn away

Fuck this life time, it has been erasedI will be in a better one till i deceise...and if not that i will continue to try
I will have my time, my dreams to desolve my tears, for it is the last drop from my eyes
it hurts my heart...i hurt to breathe in my breath
I was never known, I had been a fake all along...
You made me realize I had never bin worthy
For all that you told I never knew..........I am the ghost that restrians under the darkness of the pain that wellsinto myself
I promise you this....I have never been okay...I am not Okay
For I dream no more this thurst that I seek which is and should be the unknown...will begin to fall into me....the depths of my soul....

Thanks every one for particapating in my thoughts.... XD thats all for today...enjoy plesae... ;) ;) laterz until then

PassionateLust

PassionateLust

Goddess of Lust

Wow Dezi your poems keeping getting better and better cant wait for your next one. keep up the good work. :)

Give me your Mind, Body and Soul,only then i could be forever yours.

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

hey there yall...its been a loooonnng while..^_^"...i missed you all a lot those that did miss my poems and what not...but any ways...sorries i had been away....skool and all busting my ass off its gonna be hard but ay ways..im trying...im coming up with some new poems so dont worri...there on its way...still brainstorming...so please be patient....lov ya allz...theres more to come soon..very soon..^_^"..just dont hate me...-_-"....untill next time...

merged: 12-11-2005 ~ 12:54pm
okies....*runs to catch up..*-_-"...m backs everyone...here you goes a winter poem...
i hope you like..i have a LOT of catching up to do...>.>"
<.<......im goinng mad please enjoy

The first and last

I dreamt of the lovely white. The breath of you drops me to your existence.
The rebirth of whispers all mankind deprives. The wonders of the untouched,
To cause the empty world of the skies look more deserted.

Your spirit is mostly alive; your like a reminder of the loved ones
Your breeze never leaves. It gently kisses upon my face, for I am not never
Alone.

When I think of you I am happy never forgotten of these wonders you produce
Your mysteries have made it so and as I lay here on the mountain tops alone
I strongly yet again feel your presence. For you are my guide.

We meet once again every season, each meeting as the first never longing the last of this moment. You loved me always. My tears have become your power and you touched them away turning them hard as ice...they fall... they shatter

As a person you can be cold yet warming, you sting me so badly...the warmth of your touch numbs me so its just so tempting for the pain of pleasures it burns... It flows
You have the heart of stone cold ice as well as eyes my love of the everlasting storms... blizzards... yet yonder, my past.

As the world turns.I see you pass me by its like Im in a crystal ball being shaken...
And as it by the force of this the flurries of your soul becomes one with me like Im the only one in the world and I control the time it rotates on a slow diagonal of the wind a mid pause as I breathe softly into your life form

Slowly as you cover me as you cover your remaining path the world.
It then becomes cloudy... blurry. Hard to view your mind has over come me you became powerful and controlled all the life forms of the Earth...its only me and you

The land is not bright but has become a dark wilderness the skies itself became a rich dark-brow orange in the day light purple for which is my safety rapped into your arms

As I listen closely, to silence of your falling I whisper 'Ill catch you my love'
You slowly drift in screen peace as I clutch to you like a child wanting candy with a smile for you are mine and no one will take you

I have discovered something new your my guide and shining star, the key to my open gate, the chill of my courage. You send chills up my spine. Your filled with yet... mysterious wonder... that makes others wonder why are you so precious, your just plain, a blank blanket of water, that defies gravity

You speak to me in languages no one can comprehend, its your thought of spiteful ways which make me love you something deep and dark that I love into your eyes
You created me and I am forever yours... my prince of the winter white and I, your maiden of the forbidden, lost souls of time

Now we are meant to be... destined Forever, season till millenniums.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Nice Poem Dezidez! it really sounds cool :)
I hope you won't wait any longer XP
thanks for sharing it!

merged: 12-21-2005 ~ 10:45pm
Hey your last poem is really awesome! I truly like it!
you're pretty good with poetry ;) so keep it up!
thanks again for sharing this lovely poem with us!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Kuro-kun15

Kuro-kun15

:Solitary Heart:

*Sits and reads them.* They are nice poems. Keep it up. I'm not a poem person but yours are really good.

Signature
Thanks to lunagata for the siggy and avy! ^^!

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 107 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.