Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DBZ quote Question!! - Minitokyo

DBZ quote Question!!

Tagged under Dragon Ball

page 1 of 1 13 total items

I have been racking my brain for a couple of days about a Q&A made in a DBZ episode or Movie.

Here it is: Why wont you give up? Goku: I guess I never learned how!

Who was the villian and what episode or movie was it?

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own!!!

UrzaAnimated

UrzaAnimated

Sex Is Not The Enemy

Y'know I think that was either Frieza or Cell. Dunno when though, sry.

Sex is not the enemy. Plain and simple. End oppression. Free yourself from politics and media. Freedom is free. Don't pay for a human right. Wallace lives on! Down with the EU!

It was Frieza. It was a while before he turned super saiyan for the first time

ChaosCroc

ChaosCroc

Roboticized Otaku

Yeah, I think it was Frieza.

Proud member of Final-Fantasy, Guilty-Gear, Kag-San-lvrs, Ecchi-Club, and Adult-Swim-Watchers

Thanks for the answer peps!!! :)

thanks for finding out - now i have to watch the freiza episodes just to make sure. big dbz fan.

" And the peasants rejoiced "

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I'm 100% sure that was the conversation between Goku and Brolly Movie 8, there is no doubt about it...
Am i right??!?!

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Sonof kingvegita and I will look into it this weekend. We both have the broly movies

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

it was not friezer....it was brolly when goku is getting beat up...because brolly talks to goku as if it is a joke...and goku *beaten up* replys: i guess i never learned how to!

i know this because i own the brolly movies and i have watched em many times......lol

*slaps himself in the face*..........im obsessed! XD

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

Sora147

Sora147

Nerine Daisuki Desu~! XD

I kinda heard that phrase most of the time lol...

Signature

NinjaCloud

NinjaCloud

A Child of The Night

I almost sure it's from the first Broly movie .I think I even know what part it's at.

We've all become God's madmen...all of us.

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

same here ^_^'

What Can Any One Do ?

thanks for all the input!! :)
I have the Broly movies to but never the time to watch them anymore

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.