Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you hate Transferring Schools? - Minitokyo

Do you hate Transferring Schools?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Yeah... I do... A lot!

This school year I just transferred to a certain school... And I hate the people there so Snobbish and Boastful and they really get on my nerves.
My old school was so much better... I have a lot of friends... I'm almost at the point of popularity and I have many fans there... because of my drawings.... Now I transferred... I'm almost dead of depression.... I miss my Old School T_T

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Xabinator

Xabinator

Temporarily Insane

I hate starting over again. I've transferred 6 times in total but I've gotten used to it now.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Quote by gel-chanYeah... I do... A lot!
This school year I just transferred to a certain school... And I hate the people there so Snobbish and Boastful and they really get on my nerves.
My old school was so much better... I have a lot of friends... I'm almost at the point of popularity and I have many fans there... because of my drawings.... Now I transferred... I'm almost dead of depression.... I'll miss my Old School T_T

That's pretty cool, but not the snobs. omg, i hate those kind of people. they're lucky i don't own a gun. Well, my answer, no. i feel excited when i go to new schools, but i don't move to a new school after a year at the old school, i stay until the end.

S7ATER

S7ATER

Inuyasha and Kagome

Yes and no. Yes because i don't have my new friends, no because it might work into your favor.

Signature

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

true s7ater.i changed to my current school a while ago but there were some good things to come out of it

College transferring stinks, grade transcripts don't get to the other college through regular mail, they go by snail mail. I had my transcripts sent the 12th and they still haven't gotten to the college i'm now at, and there's only an hours drive between them.

Signature

animefreak222

animefreak222

Lost K.E.Y.S~

Haha I extremely hate transferring schools cuz then I have to say goodbye to all the wonderful friends that I made but for the same reason, I like making new friends as well. :nya: But I don't like moving around and transferring schools too much, even though I haven't stayed at any of my schools for more than 2 years, Its sad :nya: *sob OX

that time and the only time that I was transferred to a different school was when I was eight, maybe it's because I'm very young back then, it didn't really matter to me

notdante

notdante

Who wants Turkey-dogs?!!!?!!

ive had to move to a different school twice and im pritty shy so i dont really have a lot of good friends. i remember there was at least one person i really didnt want to leave the first time. it was probably 8 or more years ago and i dont remember it too well. the place i lived in there was isolated, i think the biggest town for 50 miles or more. i think we had to go 2 hours or so to go to a mall. i got a cupple of friends and i live in another small town now, the problem with this place is there is, in my opinion, to many annoying or dumb ppl. i think they focus on sports a lot too.

Signature

(\_/)
(o.O)
(0 0) This is Bunny's weird twin. Copy Bunny's weird twin into your signature to help him on his way to eating all of the pies on the planet.

I find it hard to start anew to find new friends as normally we transfer during mid-year or sort. Which means it very hard to fit in their groups as the primary group for them have already been formed. Not to even say cultural and schools dynamics differents...

if we r still new to our school then it wont be a big problem... for those who made a lot of partner in crime group frined in their school it will be indeed hard to break apart... even if we can leave them.. think about the food and new life that we are going to re-live.... its hard to start over if we got used to the things in our old life... >_>

Well I haven't transfered in a long time but I used to do it heaps when I was younger. We always moved around alot and rented houses because we couldnt afford to buy one...so like every month or so i'd be going to a different school...i never got any friends and it was really annoying trying to adjust to new schools all the time =\ It's deffinetly not fun when transfering so frequently.

Bad side is not seeing your regular friends, and having to get used to a whole new system. I like meeting everyone at a new school though.

I think transfer schools are nothing bad! You have the chance to meet new people when there is a new project! :D

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

its not so bad, when i was in high school we moved interstate, at my old school i didnt have that many friends but i had some, and for some reason people just hated me for no apparent reason, was good when i moved, new friends ^^

Signature Image

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I transferred from my old college to a college closer to home. The distance isn't the problem, but the students in the older college made me decide to transfer. Most of the students were terrible, and they always got into trouble, not to mention inducing fines for my dorm which totaled up to about $225 to $300 in the end. That money could go towards buying a new iPod for all I care. I don't hate transferring to different schools, but the only problem is that I have to make friends and get adjusted to the surroundings all over again.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Dremon

Dremon

Aries

I've had to transfer in the middle of the school year three times. Each time the people at the new school had completely different personality sets. It sux to have to go to a new school filled with preppies and people with no sense of humor.

Signature
I'd be a fox girl if I could. But everyone loves cat girls! I feel no love...

i've transfered only five times from kinder to college, its sad but think of it, you will meet new friends on your new school if you transfer so i don't hate it that much.

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

I have had to move 4 times this year and lose all my friend who don't talk to me any more that is the worst to me loseing friends

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I hate it

but if I don't get it together here thats basically it for me

and I kinda liked my old school too

the kids were very nice

not all ghetto and ignorant like the school I'm at now. When the teachers call us young adults I laugh my ass off cause most of these "young adults" still act like kids

you can't say shit to them without them getting an attitude

but I ain't gonna get too much into that cause I don't wanna start nothin

Signature Image

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

I hate moving to a new place, i moved from my hometown to a boring small town and now i have to go to a new school in this town and im not exactly fitting in with these people, and plus i miss my old friends but they probably forgot about me already lol.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

Ish377

Ish377

Q Genesis

yess .. i hate it !

but sumtimes i regret stayin in this damn school ..

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Quote by SketchDR10that time and the only time that I was transferred to a different school was when I was eight, maybe it's because I'm very young back then, it didn't really matter to me

Lucky you. -_-

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

The only one I ever went through was for the better...switched high schools in grade 11 from a school 45 minutes away to one 12 minutes away. Went well enough....

I don't like change in general, though. I'm a dull individual...I develop a routine and I stick with it for perhaps weeks at a time...merely finding comfort in the predictability of the life I forge...perhaps not the most effective metaphor, but it suits my purposes

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.