Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you hate Transferring Schools? - Minitokyo

Do you hate Transferring Schools?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Dream24

Dream24

~*Eternal Dream*~

I totally hated transferring schools! I have like transferred like 4 times in the past 3 years of high school. I'm so fed up! Each and every time I had to make new friends, learn the new rules, adapt to my new surroundings and so on. It was not easy but now I'm handling everything okay. Still the only bad experience i had with transferring was at my previous school....that certainly was the worst school ever...it shouldn't even exist!

i'm indifferent to it. i've transferred schools so much that it doesn't really bother me anymore. sure there's that friends issue and stuff but you'll just make more. the problem is, keeping in touch with the old ones and meeting with them.

akatsukiotoko

akatsukiotoko

jus like that

i transfered 7 schools in just 5 years believe it or not!due to my parents job, had to like move here and there,.....but the great thing is the network was extended greatly, meeeting people is fun!u get also get to ask for a certain part if u wish to get sales....

'Signature Image'
I AM A HAPPY MAN 14/11/2005-2/12/2005 IS MY GENERAL EXAMS wish me luck!!!!!!!!

I only transfered one but it was a good one. Back at my old school i cant say i had any friends as i have been bullied many times. In my new school things were prety much the same for awhile partly because of my behaviour but things change as i have also change. I became more responsible in later years n open up myself to friends. So heres my oppinion, transfering schools may not be all bad depending on the situation. For all u know it might have been the best choice.

Although I rarely transfer schools, I hated it all the time. I'm a pretty shy person, so I hate having to be surrounded by people I don't know. Also it's a pain having to adjust to the different schedules or the type of work that the schools have.

I haven't transfered to schools much, not in middle of school year at least. It was from junior to scenior high, but it was really disturbed me. It took me time to adopt myself to the situation and it naturally effected my daily life. My parents knew that and the following year they transferred me to a school were my old classmates had mostly gone. Nevertheless, now that I look back I'm glad that at least I experienced it once in my life. :)

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Yup. I'm hate transferring schools as I don't have an oppurtunity to get any good friends and get to know more about my old schools. I had been transferred to 4 different schools since around 9-10 years old.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

Transfering school is pretty interesting. You get to make new friend but at the same time you might be deserting your old friends. I never transfered to another school but i did explore and make friends with other people in other school

So far I have been to five different schools. Overall it was easy to adjust during elementaryand middle schoo. But when I went to a new high school during freshman year, it was a very difficult time for me to adjust and make new friends. I was bascially a loner for about half my freshman year. As for my old friends, i have lost contact with most of them, which is unfortunate.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.