Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GSD: Athrun x Cagalli no more? (Ep45 Spoilers warning) - Minitokyo

GSD: Athrun x Cagalli no more? (Ep45 Spoilers warning)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

For those who've watched Ep 45 of GS Destiny, I'm pretty sure you've seen Cagalli with her bare ring finger, a subtle hint that the AsuCaga pairing is about to go down the drain... and Athrun's 'entrusted' to Meyrin's care in space since Cagalli is staying behind in ORB...

What do you guys think? Will there still be an AsuCaga couple at the end?

I think they will still be together in the end. Im pretty sure Cagalli have a good reason for this.

aneres

aneres

free to be yourself

Nopes. Don't misinterpret this scene. From the way I perceive it, Cagalli is putting aside her own feelings for ORB. Note that she only took off the ring but did not return it to Athrun. She's matured enough to understand where her priorities and responsiblities lie, knowing that, she is selfless enough to not tie down Athrun with her. Thus, taking off the ring only symbolises that she releases him from her, allowing him the choice of not returning to her when the war is over. I find that really sweet. And from the way Athrun acted and mentioning that it is okay to wait since their dreams are the same, this further confirms that he understands her decision and in turn will wait for her when she has finished her part in ORB. Gosh, I really do love this couple~! So yes, I do think that AsuCaga will stand the test of time until the end of GSD. ^_^

Signature
Courtesy of Diamarr. Arigatou Gozaimasu~!

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

The saying goes, "If you love someone, set him free, and if that love returns...." then you decide how you want the saying to end. XD

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. And I'm sharing the same opinion with aneres, since we can see that this couple can communicate with more than words, and both are mature enough to let go of their own desires just to obtain what everyone really wants: real peace.

Well, let's hope that all that goes well will end well.

animefreak222

animefreak222

Lost K.E.Y.S~

I just got that sudden heart attack when Cagalli doesn't have the ring on her fingers, but I'm sure Cagalli understands the situation and decides what is the best. Cagalli is an extremely mature person and knows and understand the certain things in need. I'm sure that it will turn out just fine and hoping that everything will slip back into place like it should be. Cagalli is a strong willed person and takes the responsibility of leading ORB to freedom and peace. She won't put her feelings in front of what her father had left for her to take care of cuz knowing her father, he probably trusts Cagalli with all his heart to leave ORB in her hands.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

This should be directed to the Gundam SEED destiny Official Discussion Thread, "where all in-depth discussions of GSD, from technical questions to latest developments and from reflections to predictions, should go":

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/27528/

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Quote by unicorn2006This should be directed to the Gundam SEED destiny Official Discussion
Thread, "where all in-depth discussions of GSD, from technical
questions to latest developments and from reflections to predictions,
should go":
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/27528/

The reason why I posted this topic in a separate thread is because I don't want it to veer off topic as Gundam SEED destiny Official Discussion Thread discusses *everything* about GSD, thus, this topic could get lost among all the other opinions that will pop up, and not just those concerning the Athrun-Cagalli relationship.

Quote by aneresNopes. Don't misinterpret this scene. From the way I perceive it,
Cagalli is putting aside her own feelings for ORB. Note that she only
took off the ring but did not return it to Athrun. She's matured enough
to understand where her priorities and responsiblities lie, knowing
that, she is selfless enough to not tie down Athrun with her. Thus,
taking off the ring only symbolises that she releases him from her,
allowing him the choice of not returning to her when the war is over. I
find that really sweet. And from the way Athrun acted and mentioning
that it is okay to wait since their dreams are the same, this further
confirms that he understands her decision and in turn will wait for her
when she has finished her part in ORB. Gosh, I really do love this
couple~! So yes, I do think that AsuCaga will stand the test of time
until the end of GSD. ^_^

I totally agree with aneres! Although I have to admit that I was sad when cagalli had to stay behind...but I think in the end, they will end up together. *crossing my fingers* :D

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.