Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mods: Please read, and give opinion/answer - Minitokyo

Mods: Please read, and give opinion/answer

page 1 of 1 10 total items

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

I debated where to put this, but I put this request before the moderation staff. I have a wallpaper (link below) that I am requesting be allowed. I put an extensive amount of work into making it come to life and was delayed for two and a half weeks from monitor issues. The reason I even make a thread is because of the wallpaper. I personally would look at it as ecchi, but there are those out there that would look at it as hentai. There is no genatalia or nipples showing, but the sheer amoung of cleavage and the fact that her butt is showing would/could be construed as hentai. So, here I am making this thread humbly requesting that I be allowed to upload the wallpaper to my gallery without it being deleted; simply because I put so much work into it. (read my explaination of the wall and you'll understand).

So, please mods, could you give your insight into this request?

Link is as follows, and BTW, my handle there is Xian Pu also.
http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=28390

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

I don't that wall will be deleted. I was looking through the female scans and found one with with a lady wearing a wet shirt. You see her boobs very clearly O_o

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

what the hell? If someone refers to that as hentai, they're blind. It's without doubt, ecchi by 110%. But i don't know if it should belong to either of those categories because the babe ain't got any eyes ^_^' heh....

most important aspect of anime babes are huge godzilla supersized eyes :p

Signature

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

Quote by xandmanBut i don't know if it should belong to either of those categories because the babe ain't got any eyes ^_^' heh....

scroll down the page ;-P

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Quote by xandmanwhat the hell? If someone refers to that as hentai, they're blind. It's
without doubt, ecchi by 110%. But i don't know if it should belong to
either of those categories because the babe ain't got any eyes ^_^'
heh....
most important aspect of anime babes are huge godzilla supersized eyes
:p

She has eyes in the finished product; just scroll down to the end of the page. As for whether or not this would be deleted...I'm not sure. Hopefully, a moderator shall answer soon...

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Quote by xandmanwhat the hell? If someone refers to that as hentai, they're blind. It's without doubt, ecchi by 110%. But i don't know if it should belong to either of those categories because the babe ain't got any eyes ^_^' heh....
most important aspect of anime babes are huge godzilla supersized eyes :p

It doesn't matter if she has eyes or not. It can still be submitted into the unknown ecchi catagory.

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/167318/

Well, here's to hoping...

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

oh i see.... the completed version. Well, we all think "unlike", but in my superior opinion, i'd say that it's ecchi, not hentai.

but you know, maybe it was deleted because the quality sucked a little yeah? :) I'd put it in Doujinshi, that's what my inner xandman tells me.

Signature

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Quote by xandmanoh i see.... the completed version. Well, we all think "unlike", but in
my superior opinion, i'd say that it's ecchi, not hentai.
but you know, maybe it was deleted because the quality sucked a little
yeah? :) I'd put it in Doujinshi, that's what my inner xandman tells me.

Hey! XD Don't jinx me man, it hasn't gotten deleted yet. XP

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

no, i meant that the gallery here got certain requirements ya know, or we'll get a date with bot chii. It's either one way or the other, hehe...

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.