Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Homework BUZZNESS...^_^ - Minitokyo

Homework BUZZNESS...^_^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Hey everyone......well I for one.....hates me them hw....lol...but anyway....do you ever get home knowing you have homework...but you do everything in you power not to do it .....then later on....your ass is drowning in hw....then you reailze you should had done it earilier?

I can tell you its happened to me manytime.....well let me just say I cant blame anyone but myself.....If them teachers descides to fail my ass....lol.... oh well...wait ....yes i can...!.....
Tell me what you think.....lol ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

well i have one assignment tha was due 3 weeks ago, one due last thursday and two due by the end of this week, and i haven't started any yet

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Shit.....i would start some of it......then take my sweet ass time to finish it later.... :D :D :)

miaowmiaowmiaow

miaowmiaowmiaow

In pursuit of a glorious dream.

If I have time for homework, I would consume it for drawing anime.
If the Homework is sort of "Do or Die", I would rather do it.
If I like the homework because it is easy or interesting, I might do it.
If there is no point in submitting the homework, then I will not.

I sort of stay up until 2:00 am finishing my homework. The actual finalization will take place 5 minutes before the subject.

If it were a project, if the deadline were set far away, then I would do my homeworks with earlier deadlines. Then I would realize that it will be passed 30 minutes later. Too bad.

"Truth is relative"
A statement which is relatively true...

hehehe, i remeber a project i had to do this year. I was supposed to do something like a 12-15 page report on a certain business (for business studies). I had 2 days left and hadn't even had an interview with the owner to get some info. So i did what any person would do, i made it up.
I got 3 pages done..... i thought i was screwed.
Anyway, handed it in and when i got it back... 80/100!!!! no f***ing way!!, happiest day of my life.
Cheers

Signature

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by miaowmiaowmiaowIf I have time for homework, I would consume it for drawing anime.
If I like the homework because it is easy or interesting, I might do it.
I sort of stay up until 2:00 am finishing my homework. The actual finalization will take place 5 minutes before the subject.
If it were a project, if the deadline were set far away, then I would do my homeworks with earlier deadlines. Then I would realize that it will be passed 30 minutes later. Too bad.

Ha ....same hear.....i toataly agree......but i actualy avoid it....until the last min....which is bad.....I Thnik thats Why I suffer so much....lol -_- :\ oh welll... :D :D :D

I'm crazy right......lol XD

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Quote by dezidez

Quote by miaowmiaowmiaowIf I have time for homework, I would consume it
for drawing anime.
If I like the homework because it is easy or interesting, I might do
it.
I sort of stay up until 2:00 am finishing my homework. The actual
finalization will take place 5 minutes before the subject.
If it were a project, if the deadline were set far away, then I would
do my homeworks with earlier deadlines. Then I would realize that it
will be passed 30 minutes later. Too bad.

Ha ....same hear.....i toataly agree......but i actualy avoid
it....until the last min....which is bad.....I Thnik thats Why I suffer
so much....lol -_- :\ oh welll... :D :D :D I'm crazy right......lol XD

i agree, for somereason i rather get in trouble or wait until the last day to do my homework.

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Yeah....we pretty much have the same fate hear Dezides!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

I have never handed in my maths homework before, i only pretend to do lol. So i have like half a year's assignments not done lol.

I stay on top of my educational assessments.

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by KiatzI have never handed in my maths homework before, i only pretend to do lol. So i have like half a year's assignments not done lol.

thats all good.....i tryied that once....in summer school....lol....WORKED likea charm ;) ;)

Quote by jonsey32I stay on top of my educational assessments.

man thats smart ...and less stressful..... but I cant help it... i like trouble...... XD ;)
call it stupid...but the teachers sort of have trouble.....trying to diss me.....but it is fun watching them try....lol.... :D ;)

Quote by AdventSXhehehe, i remeber a project i had to do this year. I was supposed to do something like a 12-15 page report on a certain business (for business studies). I had 2 days left and hadn't even had an interview with the owner to get some info. So i did what any person would do, i made it up.
I got 3 pages done..... i thought i was screwed.
Anyway, handed it in and when i got it back... 80/100!!!! no f***ing way!!, happiest day of my life.
Cheers

haah.....thats funny its happened to me before...and I was one lucky ass.....lol.....but atleast you passed and thats all that matters.....lol.... XD ;)

Thanks for posting...once again.....i'm glad...lol

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I never really had that problem. When I was in elelmntary my mom always made sure I did it. Then in high school I never really got HW except freshmen year. The only thing I put off is projects and essays. Those I usually put offf doing by drawing, watching tv or playing video games

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by SpystreakI never really had that problem. When I was in elelmntary my mom always made sure I did it. Then in high school I never really got HW except freshmen year. The only thing I put off is projects and essays. Those I usually put offf doing by drawing, watching tv or playing video games

Hey spystreak.....nice to here from you ....Thanks for posting.....I hate them projects but some of them are fun....whoo hoo for them games though..... :D :) ;)

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

I can't be bothered with it anymore. Stuff it, who cares?

Brownie the Cat

kailone

wandering dreams...

yeah, i think i've put off h/w many-a-times... i'm not one to be prompt with assignments or nothing, unless its on something interesting...but i'm usually able to hand in stuff when its due...>.>

--Moon--

gazing up in ebon skies,
I hear the darkness call

admiring the cool warmth
of its radiance,

seeing the weak light wane
through the glass window.

holding my hand up
to the moonlight,

a pale silhouette
contrasts the shadows.

it is here that it shall rise.
above...

Dezi I'm just like you. I wait to do ALL of my homework till like the last min. It's a bad habbit. -_- I'm this way with projects also. I wait till the last day to do it then just cram everything into one night. It's not fun. But the cool thing is that I still get a B on the project. :)

i should really start to do my homework on time... *looks at all the paper* Nah....

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by sadotsuI can't be bothered with it anymore. Stuff it, who cares?

HEy....now yhats the spirit...hehe...DOWN WITH hw...down WITH homework..... :D :D ;) .....but you gotaa admit....it :nerd: :\ ...it kind a makes you smarter......lol.... :nerd: :\ :\ XD ...please...I make myself laugh....excuse me....

Quote by kailoneyeah, i think i've put off h/w many-a-times... i'm not one to be prompt with assignments or nothing, unless its on something interesting...but i'm usually able to hand in stuff when its due...>.>

thats true....same here.....Thansk for posting......lol..... ;)

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Well...I get home somewhat early so I just use up 5-15 minutes to finish all my work I need to do then I just do whatever the hell I want.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by AlishaDezi I'm just like you. I wait to do ALL of my homework till like the last min. It's a bad habbit. -_- I'm this way with projects also. I wait till the last day to do it then just cram everything into one night. It's not fun. But the cool thing is that I still get a B on the project. :)
i should really start to do my homework on time... *looks at all the paper* Nah....

heeh......well...thats not all bad.....welll your right.. it is a bad habit.....lol....but....atleast you passed......and I dont know why but it seems fun to me.....Oh WELL.....the things I do to get in trouble....haha....
Thanks once again....
;) ;) ;)

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Geez...

In my high school days, we have some homeworks and I don't do it. I only do it at school!. Yeah, you read it right. I'm doing homework at school. Screw me.

And also, when we have some projects or researches, I only do it 2-3 days before the due date even though it was announced a long time ago...

>.<

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

boringperson

eternal eclipse

What pisses me off is that I always do my homework on time, while my friend who's several times smarter than me, does it in school and gets the same grade as me >=O . SO unfair. Good thing my high school days are over.

Ehh signature?

Signature Image

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by PwnOXz0rWell...I get home somewhat early so I just use up 5-15 minutes to finish all my work I need to do then I just do whatever the hell I want.

shoot...that sure in heck is smart.....lol....free time.....maybe I should start doing that.....it would be easier...lol.... :d.... thanks.....

Quote by AkaikenGeez...
In my high school days, we have some homeworks and I don't do it. I only do it at school!. Yeah, you read it right. I'm doing homework at school. Screw me.
And also, when we have some projects or researches, I only do it 2-3 days before the due date even though it was announced a long time ago...
>.<

ah....nice to here from you Akaiken....umm...shoot....haha....thats funny.....thats easy...but um....HOMEwork....is for HOME....lol.....thats really funny....man let me stopp cuz I do it to...lol.... :D :D ;)

Quote by boringpersonWhat pisses me off is that I always do my homework on time, while my friend who's several times smarter than me, does it in school and gets the same grade as me >=O . SO unfair. Good thing my high school days are over.

aww.....I hate that shit also.....dumb asses either copy off you....and still get higher than you... or....do nothing and still fucking pass....it s OUTRAGOUS....lol..maybe you should copy of him...but dont get caught....lol.. :D ;) ;)

Thanks everyone for posting...lol....

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by dezidez

Quote by AkaikenGeez...
&gt;.&lt;

ah....nice to here from you Akaiken....umm...shoot....haha....thats funny.....thats easy...but um....HOMEwork....is for HOME....lol.....thats really funny....man let me stopp cuz I do it to...lol.... :D :D ;)

Don't underestimate the power of rush!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by dezidez

Quote by AkaikenGeez...
&amp;gt;.&amp;lt;

Don't underestimate the power of rush!

haha.....trust me I wont....I take full and andvantage of it...lol.... :D :D ;)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.