Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you do if someone makes fun of you for watching anime - Minitokyo

What do you do if someone makes fun of you for watching anime

page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next » 275 total items

Do you ever have people make fun of you for watching anime and how would u respond if the did?

Personally i would ignore them or tell them to f off since its my choice. But if they really annoy me i would kick their ass

endsoftheworld99

endsoftheworld99

Free and Unfettered

Yeah, i think one guy did once, but im stronger and bigger than him so he didn't make much outta it, haha. But if ppl do it to you, well I definetly wouldn't let it get to you, its something that you like doing, so what if someone else has an opinion about it, if u like it, then you like it, don't let other people tell you what to like or make you feel back because u like something. And its nothing at all to be ashamed of, i mean you like anime so what, so do i, so do lots of people. But yeah if they're one of those persistant annyoing ppl who just don't kno when to stop annoying you, i'd simply beat him down, but im a nice guy so i haven't had to do that to anyone...or maybe its because they're scared...haha, but anyways yeah

Signature Image

~ I am free, unfettered, and without a care in this world which revolves around love, beauty, freedom and life ~

Quote by xistareatthesunx
Personally i would ignore them or tell them to f off since its my choice. But if they really annoy me i would kick their ass

Yeah if that happends to me l will do the same thing too :D
But so fary noone have never make fun of me becuz l watch Anime so
Who knows :) Besids all of my friends l know like Animes too.

bleedingdoll

bleedingdoll

BLeeDiNg_DoLL

my parents tell me I'm too "old" for watching anime or buying manga. but I don't care because I like anime and manga! ;)

i feel sorry for those people cuz they dont know how wonderful animes/mangas are :D

but ignoring them is the best way

I shall hunt them down and plan something really nasty. = )

Nothing, I agree with most of them anyway, but nothing better to do than watch it so let the names commence. >_>

i would ignore them, what i do is none of their business ^_^

Signature Image

LOL oragina for someone who watches anime just cuz there is nothing to watch why are u in this forum LOL. usually only people who like anime a lot come to forums to talk about them

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I will just ignore them. It's none of their business anyways. I'm free to do whatever I like.

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

i'll ignore ..........it really dones't matter what i watch as long as i'll enjoy it.............

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Quote by bleedingdollmy parents tell me I'm too "old" for watching anime or buying manga. but I don't care because I like anime and manga!

Hehe... me too... they tell me that I'm too old for anime, but are those brutal animes for kids?! And is hentai for kids?! I don't think so!!!!!

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Usually I ignore them. It's my life and I can do what I want... <_<

Call them ignorant fools and walk away.
If they don't know when to stop? Ask them to have a serious discussion about the medium, taking up examples like Grave of the Fireflies, EVA and so on.
If they can't enjoy anime because it's illustrated then to bad, sucks to be them.
They keep anoying me? Ignore them.

People try, but luckily none of them know what really gets under my skin.

Vasaga

Vasaga

The Crazed Designer

Me and my bro watch anime.
but none of my friends do.
they know i do.
and they're always are fine with it.
so i really can't say

Signature

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

id just ignore it i guess

Signature Image

Not a all, cause all my friends watch anime and they're crazy about the stuff too.... so no-one really makes fun of anime. And most of the time you would find that a lot of people may have watched anime some time in their life :)

But if they were to make fun, I would stand and say that it is art and most of the Japanimation influences my artwork. Ans most of the stories are cool. Love the Sci-Fi stuff with all those bug robots :) and the cute woman that control them :) lol!!!!!

ppl look at me like your too old to watch anime and i have been told that only white ppl watch anime. I love anime and it really burns me when ppl say things like that. I think they are just mad because i have something that i like to do and they don't

ya..
many of them..ppl thinks that anime is for child
i just ignore them and then let them pass..i dont care,but i never talk od watching anime until i met a fd that watch too!

Just let them say whatever they want. They are just wasting their time trying to provoke you instead of watching a good anime. :)

Midget

Midget

M|SF|T

Quote by miscmanJust let them say whatever they want. They are just wasting their time
trying to provoke you instead of watching a good anime. :)

exactly. ignoring them is the way to go. their loss...

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Quote by xistareatthesunxDo you ever have people make fun of you for watching anime and how would u respond if the did?

that's the right attitude pal n_nV

Level of Making Fun Of
Low ------------- Med --------------- High

#Low: Dis him
#Med: Threat him
#High: Re-decorate his face

No, just kidding ^_^' Just mop the floor with his face and you'll do just fine :p

Signature

Donno, Anime owns so I don't think anyone would insult me for watching it, but then again, there are a lot of people with below average intellegence. But then again how would they 1. Find out that I watch Anime, 2. Try to make an insult because of my Anime watchingness.

page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next » 275 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.