Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Store policy >.< - Minitokyo

Store policy >.<

page 1 of 1 15 total items

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well, I went shopping the day before yesterday becuase school will start soon, and I bought a $50 canadian t-shirt. that should just a bit $35 US. A tad expensive, said by my mom when i got back home. But I really like that material. It feels so comfortable.

However, yesterday rolled by, and I am going out again, so I decided to wear that new shirt. The first thing I did was ripping its tag off. Then just as I was stepping out of the door I found a rip in the seam (about 2cm long) on the shirt. Some of the fiberic was torn. Since i didn't have time, I just ran up and grab a jacket.

When I got back, and talked to a friend. I decided to go back to the store to exchange it. After some thought, I decide to phone them first. (it is 1 hour of bus ride to there) )and they told me the worst thing possible. "If the tag is off the shirt, you can't exchange or refund it". I was a bit shocked. Not even for store credit. That is one evil policy. I just bought the clothing a day before.
Anyway, I will put an end of my story telling.

What do you guys think of this store policy? and maybe you could tell us some of the evil store policy that you encountered before.

I am never going back to that store again. Well, maybe one more time. there was a shirt I really liked but didn't buy ^_^'

Signature

xange

xange

~white bunny~

That usually happens cause if one tears off the tag, they're not gonna have the tag info. Like the brand of it or other reasons related to the tag info.

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

i useally don't have that kind of problems, but it's normal for store to refuse when the tag is off
they would think that u are trying to frame them

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

Peoples who buy a clothes or other things should be allowed to get there money back if there is a mistake with the clothing,DVD,book etc. :nya:

Don't they accept receipt?? Um... do you receive any receipt when you bought that shirt.

Usually in my place... all I need to exchange a material I've bought before is only a receipt... that's all...

hm.... -_-

Receipt should be the number one thing on their minds you know? Just like Phoenix just said...Well lets just say that place jipped you.

It's standard policy for man clothing retailers. That's why you should check them out before you go tearing the tags off.

if it's a regular regular shirt then you're outta luck. but if it's a brand name, then you might have a chance given that you brought it at their store and not at a retailer. lol canada.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Well, it never happened to me... and i'm not sure which tag you mean, the price tag would be completely illogical, but the tag sewed into the clothing i guess could be normal, since it's got the clothes identification number... well... i never tried to return something to a store before... but i think here in Quebec, the only thing you need is the receipt... but then again, i don't rip tags off my clothes, i keep them for the washing information ^_^' loll

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

This is why I check the shirt or whatever thoroughly if I'm going to buy it. I've never heard of a policy like that though. Most places jsut ask for a reciept for exchanges.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Indeed it's an evil policy, but not an unfamiliar one. All stores have a 'no receipt, no return' policy but others also won't grant a refund/exchange once the price tags are removed. And of course, it's natural instinct to tear off those annoying tags, so once you do you're trapped to that policy.

Quote by burnoutlol canada.

...what's so funny? >.>

S7ATER

S7ATER

Inuyasha and Kagome

In a way i can understand that, because you ripped the tag off, if you maybe cut the tag off and showed them the shirt, with the tag and everything was still as perfect as you bought, it would be fine. Or you should just try the outfit on before you get another shirt

Signature

Quote by IyasisIndeed it's an evil policy, but not an unfamiliar one. All stores have
a 'no receipt, no return' policy but others also won't grant a
refund/exchange once the price tags are removed. And of course, it's
natural instinct to tear off those annoying tags, so once you do you're
trapped to that policy.

Quote by burnoutlol canada.

...what's so
funny? >.>

yeah... whats so funny??? X( i luv canada... bestest place in thw whole wide world... plus lots of kute girls 2

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Quote by PhoenixwuninDon't they accept receipt?? Um... do you receive any receipt when you bought that shirt.
Usually in my place... all I need to exchange a material I've bought before is only a receipt... that's all...
hm.... -_-

Well, for some reason they don't care about the receipt.

Quote by AyamaelWell, it never happened to me... and i'm not sure which tag you mean, the price tag would be completely illogical, but the tag sewed into the clothing i guess could be normal, since it's got the clothes identification number... well... i never tried to return something to a store before... but i think here in Quebec, the only thing you need is the receipt... but then again, i don't rip tags off my clothes, i keep them for the washing information ^_^' loll

What I mean by the tag is the one that usually hangs on by a plastic string. It shows I think the brand, where it is made, and sometime the price. It isn't the tag that is attached to the shirt on the back of the neck. If I was going to wearing the shirt, I wasn't going to walk around with a piece of paper hanging around my back.

Signature

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

you are really funny Moore. i like your adventure and encounter with that store. im sorry to hear that. well i didnt experience that kind of thing, such as returning things to the store. well then that policy is bad really bad. i guess the tag shouldnt be a basis to reject it, you have your receipt after all. but there is nothing we can do since we are just customers but then again customers are always right. fight for it friend. and i miss you!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.