Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A forum for scan request? - Minitokyo

A forum for scan request?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

How about a forum where members can make request for image scans of specific series?

I know I have trouble looking for images of some of the less popular titles like PlanetES, Kino no Tabi, Paranoia Agent, etc, all of which I would love to wall or do something with it photoshop wise ~XD

Anyways, it's just a little suggestion. If this has been brought up before, please close it if necessary ^^

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

Sounds good to me. I would support that idea.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

the shoutbox worked for me so far .. <g>

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

I think it's a good idea because the shoot box is not only for request, most of the time it's used like a mini chat

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

hmm.. i'll take it into consideration

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

we aint gonna pay ya Sheqel .. but i would add ya to my friends list if ya did :P . .

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

hehe..i like the idea too but the big boss decides ^_^

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kyroooo

kyroooo

Gonzo-fan

I vote for it... wait, is MT even democratic? XD

I'd love to fill requests too.

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

Add my vote on this request. I am in total support for cloud_nine.

Signature

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Ah~ Another idea ^^;;

The forum can also be used as a way to ID scans as well. It might help out with the sorting of the gallery =3

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Sure is a good idea, is really hard to find new scans out there and some help should work.

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Leave a dead thread alone.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.