Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Let's talk about Count Cain and the title of this manga - Minitokyo

Let's talk about Count Cain and the title of this manga

Tagged under Count Cain

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

bleedingdoll

bleedingdoll

BLeeDiNg_DoLL

hello ^_^ I've seen that in this forum "Count Cain" has this title. In Italy,the name of the manga is "God Child". Do you know the original title? and in your country,what's its title?

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

They just started translating it over here in the U.S.A. and it's called "Godchild". I'm not 100% sure, but I believe the reason they are calling it "Godchild" is because that is the name of this particular part of the series. The whole series put together makes up "Count Cain", but they aren't starting from the very beginning in some places, just the "Godchild" part.

The other thought of mine was that they wanted to save themselves from explaining why its called "Count Cain" when it's set in England (Count is a French title, in England it should be Earl, which is what they labeled him as over here). <_<

I don't know if that helps, but I thought I'd try. ^_^'

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

yeah, count cain is the whole series but viz only translated the "Godchild" part of the series.

viz is doing just that part? then they have no plan to translate the rest of the series? i wonder how they're going to explain the existing relationships in godchild

yeah, it would have been nicer if they did the whole series but for some reason, they're only gonna do the "Godchild" part.

i read the whole count cain manga! the ending is so dramatic *cries*

how did you read it? it isn even all out in here yet...do you live in japan or something? =o

Shojo beat (an extension of Viz) released the series in a monthly magazne. The first volume is also out in the US. Though it isn't the true first issue in America they left out quiet a few the true first one is the Forgotten Juliet.

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

well, originally, it was suppose to be count cain. but now it is more known as godchild. oh yea, i read the whole manga. the ending was so touching. *sob* My favourite is Cain, Riff and Merry.

Signature

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I guess this is kind of late, but they've released the entire series here in the USA. You can find all volumes on the full series in places like Barnes & Noble, Borders, and such.

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

Here in Spain it's been published to the end, all 13 volumes. The name is La saga de Cain,with different subtitles as arcs change: La Julieta Olvidada, La eclosion del joven, Kafka, La marca del cordero rojo and Godchild

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

I wish they'll turn it to anime

Well here in Canada it's called 'GodChild' and it has 8 volumes and I think that's the last volume here but there's also the prequel, 'The Cain Saga'.

Yes I bought my books (all of Godchild series - quite an expensive investment but oooh so worth it XD) from Indigo.. and I'm pretty sure Chapters also has them. Viz is also know translating the Cain series... theyve actually completed them already i think.... i saw them on the shelves O.o

Hatter89

Hatter89

Earl Hatter

Be happy, Godchild or Count Cain doesn't matter in Poland since there's no plans to release that manga here.
God bless internet (and scanlations).
I'll be looking for Counnt And Godchild English releases.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.