Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Determine Image Path and save it - Minitokyo

Determine Image Path and save it

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Hi there.

well okay i'm working on mah webpage and erm yeah i've tried several ways to database the images (actually only on way which is base64/encode/decode but i cant get it to work even if i sent the header(content-type: image/jpg) )

ne ways what i want is following:

a readdir.php which reads all images in the current folder it's in and saves the full image path into a mysql table with an id (auto increment) and a url column. like the image path wouldbe saved in the "url" column while it gets an automatic "id" (which would be one for the first file of course)

now then i want another file which simply displays that data like lets call it image.php :P
now if i happen to open the image.php like this:

http://www.mydoamin.tld/image.php?id=1

i'll get to see the image whichs URL i saved int the "URL" column...

does anybody have a php script for that or would nebody mind to write something for me? since my skills in PHP aren't all to good, let's say i dont know anything about php atm....

okay then thx in advance and i hope ill find something here :D

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

nice idea. If I would know PHP I would try to make something like this too ^^° but I don't know ;__;
Were do you know PHP from?

[ it's getting worse and worse and worse.... ]

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

would like to help but i don't know how to use php. T.T

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.