Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is the price of beauty to high? - Minitokyo

Is the price of beauty to high?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Hello all sanzosgirl here again with another mature qusetion.
I want to no if you think the price of looking good is to high.With all the plastic surgury you can get, the high priced wrinkel cream,the name brand makeup,And all the namebrand clothes.Women have to go thru so much just to look good.Shave there legs, get there eyebrows waxed,nails done,and if you don't have enough money to get your eyebrows you oh god forbid you have to pluck them.(Shivers)
So ladies.Men can reply to do you think the price of beaut is to high.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Not that high...for me anyway...I say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you mean Hollywood style beauty as in the perfect faced and figured celebrities we seen onscreen and in magazines evreyday...to attain that level of perfection, it will indeed cost you a pretty penny...

But, for evreyday people, and I speak mostley for myself when I say this....I don't buy designer clothes and I bought so much clothes in the past that I buy just one or three articles of clothing per year...I shave my legs almost evreyweek in the summer, almost never during winter (extra heat :P) The only thing I do get done is some hair remouval on my neck because I need to and it's 18 dollars a week, wich I can afford.

But then again, I'm still only 22, I don't need any plastic surgery or fancy anti-wrinkle creams, but maybe in 20 years time, my opinion on that will change...

Signature Image

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

it is WAY too expensive, you have to be a miljonair to be able to afford anything these days

personaly i think it's a waste of money =P

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Yes it is to high girls think they need fancy clothes and lots of makeup to be pretty but thats not true.You don't need all that stuff to be pretty.Just be yourself thats the best you can do.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

darkelohim

darkelohim

~La Sonrisa de Karenin~

I'ts High, but the beauty is only superficial, I hate the superficial people. But we, the mexicans say "manita de gato" who needs pay for the beauty. Saludos a Sanzosgirl, que la fuerza te acompañe.

"Teniendo en cuenta que mañana a estas horas podia estar muerto, el hecho de ser valiente o no carecia de importancia. En realidad, todo carecia de importancia, incluso la propia vida. El hecho de que mirara un arbol o no lo hiciera tampoco importaba. No le importaba al arbol, ni a los hombres de su compañia, ni al resto del mundo. Solo le importaba a el y, cuando dejara de existir, ya no le importaria a nadie."

James Jones
The Thin Red Line

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

it's pretty high because u need to wmell good and have a nice haircut, have nice clothing and u need to work out
damm it's expensive^^

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

nah, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and Ive found that people find you much more attractive if you are confident in yourself.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

the price of everything is high not just beauty... for beautiful people... such as myself =P , i have other things to worry about

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

in my opinion....everyone is beautiful...if u want to alter that beauty...your an ugly person inside.....

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

Satine

Satine

yea, unatural beauty is an extremly high price to pay, the only ones who say otherwise are those without insecurities or those that are already naturally beautiful (in society physical eyes anyway). :hmpf:

Signature
Why are you trying to make fun of me?
You think it's funny?
What the fuck you think it's doing to me?
You take your turn lashing out at me
I want you crying with your dirty ass in front of me

And I bleed,
I bleed,
And I breathe,
I breathe no more.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.