Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fruits basket - Minitokyo

fruits basket

Tagged under Fruits Basket

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Beccieboo

H e l l o . . .

in Furuba vol.10 in the last chapter does yuki lick tohru's forehead?

I'm still here. . . all thats left of yesterday. . .

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Hey....iv never seen it before... ^_^' but tell me more it sounds interseting...more more..lol... XO lol >_< Fruit basket looks cool

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I love Fruits Basket. The whole series is so cute. Finally at the end - suspense takes over but, still grabs at your heart strings.

In light to the topic at hand... I don't think he licked her. I mean, c'mon - it's Prince Yuki. Why would someone so obsessed with their professional image (about as much as Yukino and Arima*) let such a childish act take place? I know deep down he's just an animal (duh) but, c'mon!

Anywho, I'll watch it again (I love owning entire series). You've raised my curiousity and now I must watch.

*Main characters of His & Her Circumstances (Kare Kano).

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

He kissed her forehead! I just checked the manga, no licking in sight. Besides wouldn't it not only be out of character for Yuki but doesn't fit into the storyline. I think it was supposed to be a tender moment, no licking allowed :)

StarDreamer429

StarDreamer429

.:.Forgotten Already.:.

*SPOILERS*
No! in the end of the 10th book, yuki DOES NOT lick tohru's head. he kisses her head because he realizes that he loves her. he feels kind and gentle right at that moment, and that's why he kisses her. However, don't be deivced (can't spell -_- ) yuki falls for the girl in the school president club (if u haven't seen her, u will later on :) ) and he loves tohru like...i guess...in a mother way? wrong example, i kno ^_^' but its true, he doesn't luv her the way kyo luvs her and thts why i luv kyo soooooooooo much. *sigh* Fb is SO good, i can't get enough of it >_<
must watch series now....

Signature Image
Thanx so much for the siggie and the avy k1ru-san^^
"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone"
-Arwen

Beccieboo

H e l l o . . .

o, ok. to me it olo9oked olike he licked her head though XP maybe my eyes are scrwey lol

xhidst

xhidst

Princess Slacker

Yuki kissed her forehead. ^_^ He has no other way to show appreciation because hugging her wasn't the best option.

Unlike for kyo, Tohru could hug cats because they're big enough. But for Yuki, being a rat after being hugged won't let Tohru hug him as a mouse even....he'd be so small..I just thought there won't be any 'intimacy' if that was the case.

--Lying still, unsparkling eyes, whitest lips, cold as ice--

++The only reason most teachers are alive is because it is illegal to shoot them.++

this is the first anime i've watched over and over again
i still love it until now
but i lost my CD.. i forgot to whom I lent those CDs :(

Signature

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

I can't wait for the new vol 12! I hope to see Yuki & Tohru again!

Awww... I am so behind on that series! I've barely read up to volume five and I'm saving up for volume six, but I'm falling further and further behind! Volume 12 has already been released, and just... wah! What am I gonna do?! *pulls hair out* Well, thanks to my oh so lovely friend, I already know who gets together with who and how the entires series ends. Thanks alot. Really. coughnotcough. But I seriously have no idea where she goes to get all this information. And... I'm rambling... I'll stop now. >.>

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Updated the category series ID number. Please remember to place in depth discussion threads in the appropriate series ID number to help us facilitate organizing the forums. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

So much happened!
I only watch the CD's, which part did Yuki kissed her!? *freakin out*
I'd like it better if kyou is with Tohru though!

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

who is this girl yuki falls in love with? i like akitoXyuki bwarharharhar!

Signature

MPX88

MPX88

Love Goku :P

Tohru and Kyo are closer than Tohru and Yuki.
That's why i think Kyo and Tohruwe'll finish together :D

And Yuki with Akito mwahaha!
lol>__<

Meshi ha ... ?

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

I don't think there will be an end to the love triangle of Yuki . Tohru . Kyo .
But I hope to see the end.-_-

Beccieboo

H e l l o . . .

we'll just hafta wai n see if there is ( i know what happens but i dun wanna spoil it, welli know quite a bit XP

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Quote by ceriseangel2I don't think there will be an end to the love triangle of Yuki . Tohru . Kyo .
But I hope to see the end.-_-

I would like to see an end too... but... the thing is their trangle is so adorable, that I'm not sure I want one of them to be left out...

And besides that, I still don't know who I like better... Kyo or Yuki...? XD Sounds stupid, I know... but still, I wouldn't mind if there wasn't a "real" and definitive ending to their story ^_^'

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Ugh, there is already a conclusive end to the love triangle, you can ask me for spoilers if you want to know :P
Anyway, I do not like Furuba anymore, I kinda hate it.. I don't like the conclusion and the direction the manga is going to.. I think it is better to let it end like the anime did XP

Signature

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.