Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you got annoying neighbours? - Minitokyo

Have you got annoying neighbours?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

I certainly have! As soon as we go into our garden, they all come out and talk to us wether my mum's just hanging up the washing or we're all having a barbeque. Ir's annoying.

The mum made friends with my mum and sometimes she comes round to see how the house is and see if we've got any new stuff. But more in a polite way but still annoying.

On the other side of us is this really trampy family. Their kids hang out in the streets till midnight and they play music all day. You can hear them arguing and swearing all the time. Sometimes there's fights outside their house and police come to sort it out. They're trully a shameless family.

So are your neighbours annoying, noisy or just plain nosey?

Signature

yeah my dog barks alot and sometimes they come up and bark with????????
does that qualify,ha i think so its the most annoying thing ever nt only cuz he'z an idiot but he really thinks he is talking to my dog!!

Rhonda21

Rhonda21

Crazy Spunky Lover

yes my neighbor is very annoying. he used to always complain about everything little thing.
Now his whole trailer house it surrounded by a wooden fence and everywhere there are signs
to keep off his property and to stay away. He is very rude also. He used to hit his dogs and I hated when he did that. He likes to come outside in his underwear also.

Emeralis

Emeralis

I used to have neighbours like that at my old house. My house was on top of theirs (a flat) and they used to complain because WE walked around THE house! That's so dumb! And whenever we had a bath they said it was leaking and my mum looked in her house and there wasn't any water. They were an old couple.

And she used to get her husband who couldn't even talk properly.

We were hardly in the house. Left the house at 9am came back at 6pm. So I dunno what she meant by constant noise! She lucky we didn't have a baby.

When we left she had the cheek to charge us! But my mum reminded the council that their tank leaked in our attic and broke the ceiling so she dropped the charges.

Bloody cow the old woman was. When I was talking to my friend at my doorstep she would listen to what we were talking about. And when my mum was gardening she would spy on her. I'm glad we left :)

Signature

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

the answer is YEA :sweat: they have 3 kids they r so annoying i cant sleep,studying or watching tv ... :hmpf: i hate kids

Emeralis

Emeralis

I know what you mean. They cry all the time, and I hate when the parents act all saractic with them

For example:

Kid: Look mum! It's a plane

Mum: Wow, I can see it too. Isn't it amazing? It flys

My mind: For god sake! It's a plane big deal just shut up stupid kid!

:D

Signature

Caga-chan

Caga X Athrun

Well, yeah sort of. When my friends came over my houz, we were playing some videogames and taking videos and pictures. Then sometimes my neighbors swim in their backyard and they scream and shout weird stuff and we get disturbed. They shout weird things. yep, they do. ^_^' OX (they complain for the little things..><)

Caga-chan --
Cagalli and Athrun rule...

Yes!! The house to the left of us, there's these 3 children, they're loud & sly. There was couple of times I saw them climbing over the fence to get to our house, to do what, I do not know.

yeah my neighbours are really annoying, they listem to music at maximum volume early in the morning, i can't sleep enough because of them

Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

ahh...that's really too bad for you :(
my neighbours are basically nice :) but the one on my left...the parents are ok, but the kids sing very loudly :S and they don't exactly have the voice of angels XD

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

I am the annoying neighbor, I play my music really loud and excersize in my room and do lots of loud stuff, it's fun having the neighbors tell me to go to bed! lol. :nya: ^_^'

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

omg.... my neighbours are like calamity. I think about 17 of them live under a roof. All they've got was two small rooms, a living room, a kitchen, bathroomand washroom. They usually have their music in max!! What's worst is their choice.... Las ketchup and some Indonesian Songs (what we called DangDut) Jesus, it's a tough time for me to study and keep at peace.

Theri kids are the most annoying brats i've ever seen. They went to my yard and started plucking flowers in the garden. I swore they played a game of cooking and even tag in my yard when we're away. Because by the time we got back, we saw rubbish and toys left. And I've got to pick them up....... There were two times when they tried to mess around with fire and almost burn down their housse. Luckily they are beginning to settle down. Since they start school.

What's worst was during their festive season or any celebration. All of the adults and their guest got drunk. Then they were quarelling and later brawling. The women went to our place and sought shelter here with the large beer stench. Another guy on the other side of my house even brought a spear out!! He was pointing and shouting at everyone who looks at him. Man, my mom had to dial 999.....

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

Yeah, I have annoying neighbours too. They just won't shut up -_- They complain about everything and anything. Their frigin plants are growing on my side of the property now -_- lame. I don't understand how people can get along with their neighbours

Signature

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

Oh my god, yes! I have annoying neighbors.

Well, actually only the mother and the kid are annoying.
The kid is extremely annoying. He talks a lot of crap and is completely spoiled. Everytime we have a window open and the doors closed, he just crawls through the window. OX

The mother is also unbearable. She comes to our house, opens the door (which is very often unlocked, because my parents and siblings are often outdoors) and pushes her annoying son into our house.
Damn, he's your son, not ours! >.<

Sometimes the mother walks around our house, with the baby of on of her sons in the arm.
In one or two years this baby will also be pushed into our house. >.<

zink

zink

cookie?

the kids across my street are always loud. i mean you can actually hear them from the back of the room. its amazing how loud they are. and the house next to their house always have loud music on and sometimes you can hear them singing along with it! alslo they always have big parties at night time like every week!

Signature Image

I have no neighbours....I think it has something to do with my home because I am living on a farm and normally a farmer has no neighbours....

FFTacticsX

FFTacticsX

xX Execute Order 66 Xx

I have no annoying neigbours for now and thank God its safe but still i have to beware of them ~_~ ~_~

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

All my neighbors are fairly nice. I guess i should be thankful. :D

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

Emeralis

Emeralis

Yeah, i guess :)

All I have to say......you're lucky :D

Signature

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

my neighbors spy on us sooo much, its soo damn annoying, thats y i hate going out side where im in their view. everytime my mom drags me out of the house to garden, omgg, i despise them, why cant they mind their own business? ugh, i really cant stand it anymore

Signature

Emeralis

Emeralis

I know how you feel, you sort of feel uncomfortable in a way. That eyes are on you, it's horrible. XO

Signature

Sayoo

Sayoo

<3 Hakudoushi <3

thank god no :p
^_^

AquaLily

AquaLily

Emeralis' biggest fan!

I don't have any annoying neighbours :D

But it will be grateful because of that, I'm lucky I don't have neighbours like you Eme! :)

Well, see ya! :)

yeah i got a lot, sometimes they will drink in front of our house and sing with karaoke.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.