Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you got annoying neighbours? - Minitokyo

Have you got annoying neighbours?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

Quote by xerojbyyeah i got a lot, sometimes they will drink in front of our house and sing with karaoke.

#

God, that must be embarassing and annoying in the night too.

Signature

Dude, I'm annoyed at my neighbors right NOW. Their music/bass is penetrating my walls and it's so annoying!! >(

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

yep my neighbours which is 2 houses next my house to the right plays loud as music and its really annoying.the other neighbours complained about it but i dunt know wat happened next...

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I have a neighbor whom I think is spying on me or anyone around the area if they're outside. She always pulls back the curtain and looks out. I have another neighbor who has 6+ cars and parks them in other people's spots. That's really annoying for them and for us.

Signature Image

mukAi-

mukAi-

~juSt mE~

My neighbour is a Bikie and a Truckie. :( Its funny at times, but he is always up late at night playing loud music with his bikie and truckie friends. And on top of that, im too scared to say anything :( for obvious reasons

Signature
You did it again / All you ever do i doubt,
What do you want / Let me tell you what its all about.

luckily , my neighboors don't bother me ^^ ....

Angelik-chan

Angelik-chan

.vulgar[ism].

In my fammilly, I'm the annoyning member.
I talk... Almost nothing with the other members of the family, just cuz I don't like them.

Nah, we don't really have neighbors that are annoying... we have a semi-big yard so we are far enough from neighbors

quite annoying.... always seems to park their car directly in front of our house

miaowmiaowmiaow

miaowmiaowmiaow

In pursuit of a glorious dream.

Quote by wjyeoh quite annoying.... always seems to park their car directly in front of our house

Yeah, we got one too...
And especially the car stereo is blaring!

"Truth is relative"
A statement which is relatively true...

EternalJewel

Emeralis' biggest fan!

My whole bloddy strets annoying! I sometimes feel I'm the only civilised person there! :D

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

well i don't think that my neighbours are aonnying but my cousin hates their guts. he is always fighting with them ^_^'. that is the way my bro learned all the curses at 2 ^_^' . but other thanj that they are okay.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I do try to be one. Like LoveHina Opening at 3AM...

oh yeah, a lot
loud (and tasteless) music at a beastly hour of the night (morning, whatever). i don't want to call or knock repeatedly on their doors to remind them yet again that i have an exam early tomorrow and can they please tone it down so i can actually have a chance to SLEEP?
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

I have the ultimate neighbors from hell. They have unruly children who have broken my window. They sit on their porch and throw garbage in my gangway the adults and the children. I have invested in a wrought iron fence the children still trespass on my property. They are constantly throwing trash in my yard front and back. I have called the police they did nothing but take a report. These neighbors are nasty and ignoran. So guess what type of people they attrach more nast and ignorant people. I have every undesirable and unsavory type of person hanging around my house because of them. They don't know what boundaries mean. All the neighbohood scum feel right at home in front of their house which is to close for me to feel comfortable. I constantly keep vigil and shuing someone away from my home. Some one help please

Yeah...I can always hear them throwing away there trash, or slam there side gate or widows, at 5:30 or 6 in the morning. They have people over that park and sometimes block our driveway...Wish they move, or i hit the lotto and i'll move...(lol)

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

our next door neighbor has 3 dogs in his backyard. . . they bark whenever you go outside, and they keep barking until midnight

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Ya, I have. I'm staying in an apartment... my door and my neighbours' are facing each other.
They murdered my plants, touched my things without my permission, and they litter the corridor with leaflets they got outta their mailbox. What a inconsiderate bunch of... >:[

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

yeah..I've numerous barbarian neighbours here..they do open burning and turns up the music late at night...they even play fireworks till very late at night...for god's sake, ppl need sleep! those bunch of morons even dirty the neighbourhood with their garbage..and they say love thy neighbour. well, how can I do that when everything they did make me loathe them?!

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

xhidst

xhidst

Princess Slacker

in my subdivision there's a main street and in every few blocks there are two branching streets that stretch out on opposite directions... there's this family that lives in the house on the main street that pulled up their big stereo to the balcony and kept on putting up very annoying music[for me it's annoying cause they're not my genre.]

anyways...the people around called them 'the radio of the city' cause you can hear the music even from 5 branching streets away... o___O [they play music at hours when people should be sleeping even!]

--Lying still, unsparkling eyes, whitest lips, cold as ice--

++The only reason most teachers are alive is because it is illegal to shoot them.++

Yup, I sure have some neighbors who are inconsiderate to others. Sometimes they blare out loud radio and cause noise polution.

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

I Do Not have annoying naghbours but theyn have neighbours that annoy me like last week i wasn't even in the state when i came home from a vist to my aunt i was put aressted and thrown in jail for a day because apparently when i was out i killed there dog who just happens to be sleeping in there front yard right now even it actualy was put into the kennal by the owner so that i could be sent to a juvinile detintion center or something like that

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

Wish I live on an island - I have a neighbour who is a drugtaker... Need to say anything else? Some of our thigs had been stolen and I'm not sure about my own and my family's safety when he's around.

Have no fear - bART is here !

Hah, there's this guy who lives in the room above mine in my dorm hall. He dribbles his basketball hard on the floor all night long and i can hear it through the ceiling.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.