Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you got annoying neighbours? - Minitokyo

Have you got annoying neighbours?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i used to have some, but thank god they moved away...things i hate:
KEEP THOSE CHICKENS AWAY! (they have a few, god knows why, but i lived in a small neighbourhood)
KEEP THE DOG AWAY FROM MY CAT! (almost killed her once, i gave the stupid parents a good lecture for their irresponsibility for their kid's dog, good thing they agreed. from here on, it is chained...MUAHAHAHAHA)
KEEP YOUR KID IN THE HOUSE THAT IS YOURS, STOP LETTING HIM COME OUT AND BURN CANDLES ON MY PORCH!
(god knows that this kid is damn pyromaniac...loves to play with wax, and he makes little "artistic" impressions on the marble porch which will take ages to clean them up, he burns the mailbox occasionally with firecrackers too...)

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

ysb2552

ysb2552

Neko mania

dam it to my neighbour .... i don't know they are making some house fixing going on.... but you gotta know what its like to hear hammering sound for a whole 2 weeks! god!

Signature

Davinator61

Davinator61

Inquisitor Lord, Ordo Malleus

Bob, the OLD Dude living next door to us has a bulldozer which he uses a lot in his back yard on my days off from school & work during the naps I try to take during the late morning & early afternoon to recharge myself for the rest of the week. Annoying as all get-out.

For the enemies of Humanity are many, chief amongst them being the Minions of Chaos & the foul Daemons of the Warp. Signature

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.