Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is the most perfect anime guy ever according to you??? - Minitokyo

Who is the most perfect anime guy ever according to you???

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 130 total items

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

~ Hyuu Hyuu ~ ^^

I say Syaoran from CCS and Tsubasa! :) He is sooooo perfect!! Honey coloured eyes, Amazing smile, great personality and looks sooooo kawaii when he's jealous!!! ^____^

What more could a girl ask for!!! :D

Signature Image
~*~*~ Check out my userpage layout made by the awesome aqiaqua ^^
Thank u k1ru for the pretty siggy and avi! :) You rock! :D ~*~*~
Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you...

cardmage

cardmage

After you

I think favourite threads are no longer allowed right?

Quote by shinsengumi
+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Btw, I'm not sure since I'm a guy, but I do know that I think Sakura from CCS and Tsubasa is really cute. XD

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! I also think same with you!!!

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

threads of fave characters are not allowed
so brinda next time don't make threads like these

Signature Image

Ok!...Well...Since I am a guy I would say Sorata Muon from Mouse...But it is only one guy... ^_^'

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

~ Hyuu Hyuu ~ ^^

Quote by Cherryblossomsakurathreads of fave characters are not allowed

Gee, I'm sorry! :( I wasan't aware of that

Signature Image
~*~*~ Check out my userpage layout made by the awesome aqiaqua ^^
Thank u k1ru for the pretty siggy and avi! :) You rock! :D ~*~*~
Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you...

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

uhhhh im a male and this isnt the right thred for me lol.

Satine

Satine

Kamui (X), Ashura (RG Veda), Khi (DearS), Albel (so:3), Edward (fma), Ritsu (Furuba), Calintz (Magna Carta), Yuri (Shadow Hearts), Sesshoumaru (Inuyasha), Kira (Gundam Seed), Raziel/Setsuna (Angel Sanctuary)...hmm I included some Video game characters, but who cares! Sue me. :hmpf:

Signature
Why are you trying to make fun of me?
You think it's funny?
What the fuck you think it's doing to me?
You take your turn lashing out at me
I want you crying with your dirty ass in front of me

And I bleed,
I bleed,
And I breathe,
I breathe no more.

amrisha

youkai~slayer

well ... there r loads example aoshi, yua, jeon yeon,kenshin, tooya ,touya,............uummm.........now who have i foregotten???oh yeah and sesshomaru from i y .. there s more just don t want them all :)

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

I can't think of a guy right now but I like the mysterious guys but also extremely strong too. Oh yeah like Kai from Beyblade or Aya from Weisser Kreuz

Signature

lets see....i have lotsa guys in mind..teehee^-^
1. shinichi kudo aka conan edogawa(detective conan0
2.Daisuke niwa(dn angel)
3.Edward Elric(FMA)
4.Hao asakura(shaman king)
5.Aki(Ayashi no ceres)
6.Yoh asakura(shaman king)
7.Dark(dn angel)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Yuki from Fruits Basket!! *blushes* He's so cool! ^^

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

Yami Yugi is the best

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

Chibi_Tenshi

Chibi_Tenshi

~Atrocious Angel~

syoran from Tsubasa... coz he's caring and loving and would do anything for Sakura... even die for her.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Quote by KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

Quote by Cherryblossomsakurathreads of fave characters are not allowed

Gee, I'm sorry! :( I wasan't aware of that

Get this thread closed, if you didnt know, refer back to the noob bibles and the rules.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

^_^' I must admit Tamahome from Fushigi Yugi is one of the most loving anime characters out there. But Chiaki from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne is awesome. I also adore Takuto from Full Moon wo Sagashite. And Syaoran from Tsubasa Chronicle. And Darres from Vampire Game (sexy sexy bodyguard). ;)

Kadaj....!

vogue

well for me Shaoran is the best! he is so cute and lovely! i like his in CCS but i think is better in TRC

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

Ban-chan from GetBackers....sooo hottt! =D

Signature

someguy that's pervy, seme-like, but also cute. possibly evil...dunno...if it weren't about animes, it would surely be Sephiroth XD
but since we're talking anime here, let's say akabane-sama from getbackers, or kazuki-chan from betbackers....oor....Envy, from FullMetal Alchemist ^^

Sanzo! He's so dreamy....ahhh.....

Genevieve-galz

Genevieve-galz

+* PyNk LoVe *+

anime ne? hmm...all i could thing off is...Inuyasha? lol he's one cool dog demon! hehe >_<
yea apart from him my choice would b Tidus...well he's not an anime character is he? XD
right right! i'm out!

*...ShiNinG PaRaDizE...*
Signature Image

Kenshin-he's not that cute, but he's really sweet.

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

hmmm....fye from TRC.

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 130 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.