Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Girls - Minitokyo

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

I like anime girls Cute, and Kind Girl just like Mizuho but I like just like Rei Serious and Mysterious girl sooooo What is you fav????

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

I like funny and pretty girls!

Sorceres00

Sorceres00

Sekiria

i like Funny and pretty like Naru (Love Hina)

Signature
Fate and Fake........Love and Pain

Dracom

Dracom

SpAcE MoNkEy

I have voted for the serious and mysterious girl, like Rei Ayanami :)

- Sei pronto?
- Sono nato pronto!

Basically I'd say, it doesn't matter if they are anime girls or real
- to me "sexy and dangerous" as well as "serious and mysterous" girls are very interesting.
But since I prefer first, I voted for that.
hmm what anime do we have ... oh yes ... Kusanagi Motoko from Ghost in the shell
or Kirika Yuumura and Mireille Bouquet from Noir.

greetings

Master Of Desaster

To create and solve Disasters.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

I like the cute and funny type.

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Quote by Sorceres_00i like Funny and pretty like Naru (Love Hina)

same for me :D and from the 90+ anime series I've seen thusfar, almost every girl in it was funny and pretty XD

Grifstar

Grifstar

Fear me

The ones that don't fit the annoying "helpless/can't do anything unless so-and-so is there" type of catagory. Also I get tired of those "peace and love" ones -_-. So pretty much anyone who can think on thier own and/or doesn't end up falling in love I like.. blah, ignore my heartless-ness

Ikaioun

The Nuclear Play's Reactor

Very few, it appears the only female characters I do like don't find in the typical categories. I suppose the serious and mysterious is close enough... just not if the end up changing either themselves or the main male protagonist just because of love. The funny, cute, kind, and pretty ones tend to do that the most though, heh.

Signature

hhmm....which ever category belldandy and aoi falls into are my fav type.

Sorceres00

Sorceres00

Sekiria

I think bellda is perfect on Cute and kind Girl, she is very nice and sweet ^_^'

Signature
Fate and Fake........Love and Pain

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

sexy, sexy, SEXY and cute and whatever you want to call it, man...
I like the ecchi EMPIRE...
Cheers.

Knives

Knives

Sleepy

Funny and pretty Are the best both anime and real!

Sexy and Dangerous girls are the best jjejeje

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

cute and kind :)

my fav anime girl is cute and kind but i would prefer if she was sexy, kind, funy.but thats just my fav.

Belldandy.........Belldandy..........Belldandy................Belldandy....(...) love Belldandy,

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Cute and Kind Girl!!! :)

I like the cute and kind girls like Aoi Sakuraba

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

That's too tough for me to decide. Sexy and dangerous isn't my thing though.

Signature
The King of the Monsters

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

Everybody's going after pretty and funny/ cute and kind.. Well this is an anime forum after all.

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

Hmm......Lain (mysterious and serious), cute, sexy and dangerous (almost Hentai....) like Motoko Kusanagui in the scan by DZU http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/20129/ for instance or the girls from Tenjo Tenge, sweet and cute like the girls from Carnelian, Fighter like Akane from Ranma 1/2,sad and beautiful like..... Well i just like almost type of Anime girls and games! (hmm, too much childish, no) ^-^=

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

ATHF

ATHF

Master Shake

Sexy and dangerous anime girls are my fav. First of, They are usually decent size girls, none of those flat-chested head is as wide as my hips girls. Secondly, most anime girls are just really big idiots and wusses. They need a man to save or protect them all the time, and the majority of the action almost always focuses on the men of the show. With sexy/dangerous girls, they can actually play a part in the action rather than just sitting back as either comic reliefe or the moronic buf insanely kind (to the point of annoyance) do-gooder. Some examples.....hmmmm....Faye Valentine is a pretty cool anime chick, if you take into account that all Cowboy Beebop characters were a bit out of proportion to begin with. (She actually wasnt that bad).

Serious/mysterious girls are cool as well, although that personality is much better left to the male counter-parts. Drawing a blank atm regarding examples.....that girl from the show with bugs in the future.....Blue seed or something like that, she's a mysterious/serious one for sure, until the end *grumble grumble*.

ATHF - #1 in the hood, G

"Nunc lento sonitu dicunt, morieris" - Believe, for in every dominion it rules supreme.

Signature Image
Come back here, Assramath0r!

Haking

Haking

I like Sexy :o

Signature

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.