When Was The Last Time, You Did Something For The First Time?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

Cancel

Hello Fellas, i was bored n was wonderin about the last time i did sumthin for the first time :P...
well in my case, 7 years ago, was my first girlfriend, she was an arab, like me ^_^......i was 14, and really didn't know what to do....^_^', but.....things didn't go the way u want them sumtimes! lots of things happened!!!....neway....when was urs? and what was it :)

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Cancel

five days ago, I was at my cousin's house, and I roller skated for the first time

• Aug 30, 2005

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

Cancel

Well, yesterday I drove on a road I've never been on in part of the city I never been to. First time for everything. I found my way home eventually.

• Aug 30, 2005

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Cancel

Last yr I flew in an airplane for the 1st time and traveled out of my home state of Florida to New York to visit my father's side of the family ;)

• Aug 30, 2005

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

Cancel

:hmpf: 5 days ago i played billiardo for the furst time with my couzins and i won the game OX

bleedingdoll

bleedingdoll

BLeeDiNg_DoLL

Cancel

mmmm....interesting thread ^__^

nearly 2 years ago,I wrote for the first time in a forum like this :)

• Aug 30, 2005

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

Cancel

for about one year i changed to linux and in a week i will start useing novell netware in school -.-

Signatures suck

• Aug 30, 2005
Cancel

In summerholidays i moved into my own flat and now im living alone first time (17days ago)

• Aug 30, 2005
Cancel

Now, this is the first time i've ever replied in a topic like this.

Cancel

yesterday, I learned how to make ceramics in my cermic class.. very interesting class...

Signature

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

Cancel

today in the school was the first time i performed in front of all students and teachers, and it was really nice and my class got really good feedback^^

• Aug 30, 2005

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

Cancel

Well in two weeks I'll be experiencing something for the first time: going off to university life. But as of now, a few years ago, it was my first camping trip with a bunch of close friends.

Signature

• Aug 31, 2005
Cancel

Quote by MakobusIn summerholidays i moved into my own flat and now im living alone first time (17days ago)

Me, too. Well, only 14 days. I'm also getting to go through the entire list of things associated with living alone (grocery shopping, starting a kitchen fire, getting locked out of an apartment).

• Aug 31, 2005
Cancel

I learned how to make pots for the first time last year ^-^ THey're fun to make XD

Cancel

Two weeks ago was my first time buying a water purification system with my own money :)

• Aug 31, 2005
Cancel

This year was first time i havent go to school for 3 months just like that...

Believe and you will.

• Aug 31, 2005

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

Cancel

Right at this moment, typing this message.
This message typed at this time in this thread is new.
In fact, every second, every milisecond, every moment in life is new, there is no repetition, if you look carefuly.
Boredom is something the mind creates based on disatisfaction. Be aware of every moment of your life, know that every moment is a new one, and life will be so much meaningful..
That is what I believe.

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

• Aug 31, 2005

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Cancel

Well, to be less sappy, my first time was...2 weeks ago? No, it wasn't sex, it was Otakon! My first convention.

• Aug 31, 2005
Cancel

well this morning...
I tryed to eat a dish of "pique lobo" (tradiconal dish of my country with a little twist) in less that 8 minutes
I did it!!!!
and then I almost passed out...

• Aug 31, 2005

orangey

WHAT!?

Cancel

I got my first job on Sunday ^_^

• Aug 31, 2005

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Cancel

Last month I tramped upstream in a river with water up to my hips, went caving and got stuck in a crevice, climbed a mountain (which is also an active volcano), jumped off a 10m tower, canoed across a lake and stayed overnight on an island. Yup, you got it, I went on camp!

Brownie the Cat

• Aug 31, 2005

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Cancel

The other day it was my 14th birthday...o.o and i didnt get anything...it wont happen again.

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Cielo-Plus

Cielo-Plus

C I E L O +

Cancel

umm yesterday...i told to my best friend that i love myself for the first time when all this time i hated myself so much beacuse i think i'm stupid XD

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

Cancel

lots of interesting events have taken place to everyone! minna-san, thanx for participating....and hope to see more of you ^_^,

see ya around!
Leo

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.