Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever feel lonely? - Minitokyo

Have you ever feel lonely?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

TAM-Lisa

TAM-Lisa

I have a question: Have you ever feel lonely?
Athough I have friends on MT but in Vietnam I don't have any friend, that why I always feel lonely in my heat

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

aww that's sad well i'm vietnam aswell but i don't live there .. well back to the question well i feel lonly but i'm never alone.... if you understand what i am saying it feel's bad -.-

That is a sad situation....I think I never feel lonely because in my town I have many friends! Hope you will find lots of friends in Vietnam! Greetings!

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

although i do have friends...but sometimes i do feel lonely :( i guess one of the reasons is because i'm an only child...and it's really lonely at home

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! I am very lonely anytime......anyplace until I met you all.

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

yes, sometimes when I'm in my bedroom alone, I do

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

That is sad.... have you ever tried making friends? I think you should.... why don't you have any friends? I am lonely sometimes.... This makes me want to be your best friend!!! *tight hugs* So i see ya around alright? Take care!!! :)

I'm Back!!

mmm I know the feeling all to well though I do have some friends never had the feeling I fit in with the rest of the people in my country x.x

Well you can always drop by the MT IRC channel :) IRC is really nice for talking to others with the same interests.

<-- IRC addict o.o

bleedingdoll

bleedingdoll

BLeeDiNg_DoLL

I feel lonwly everyday. I have 2 or 3 friends,many friends of computer (people known on websites and forums),but here I have nobody *sigh*

I got friends, but i live in my own flat now an havent my fam. around here so its a bit quiet and lonley in here^^

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

who doesn't feel lonely every now and then. i am. here in the summer i've got no one to bother me except my annoying cousins. *sigh*

Edward-Fantasy

Edward-Fantasy

Im a Gothic Boy

prr.. come on... dont depress.. the life is hard... undestand that.... negative feelings dont help to be better humans.... just keep breathing and living you life.... the happiness is yours.... dont lost it ..... i feeling lonley in the past.. but.... not anymore

Signature Image
Im running with the wind
I gonna win
I gonna cross seas, never give up
I not a thing without sense, listen to me

PAche

PAche

hoarder

moi?lonely?

i may have many friends but i'm truly a lone ranger so yes, lonely i am, always

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

Felesya

Felesya

Inhumane but beautiful

even if i have friends..i'm lonely..no-one understands me ;_;

Signature

Satine

Satine

I'm most of the time alone, but I never feel lonely... :hmpf:

Signature
Why are you trying to make fun of me?
You think it's funny?
What the fuck you think it's doing to me?
You take your turn lashing out at me
I want you crying with your dirty ass in front of me

And I bleed,
I bleed,
And I breathe,
I breathe no more.

krshna

krshna

<<krshNa>>

That's a very sad situation...actually i've never been into that kind of situation but there were really dark, dark moments in my life. especially when u'r dealing with people, like giving ur trust to them, and them trying to know u and thinks they know a lot about u but they don't.. they really dont! ~_~

<< KrshNA >>

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

I spent most of my life that way, for many reasons (being someone that thinks different, for example). I've been able, recently, to find good friends. Should you ever need someone to talk to from far away, you know where to contact me.

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

toza

toza

forsaken by destiny

me? lonely?

all the time

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Nope never lonely or alone! I got too many friends, they won't leave me alone! Hey I got an idea, why don't we share them TAM-Lisa! :D

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

yes sometimes it's hard to be a loner but this has also good sides. Yuo must discover them. And sing just like in one of Monty Python's film " Always looking at the bright side of life " do not be sad uoy have friends here *hugs* :D :*

\"Why can\'t u stay here a while?
Here a while
..here with me.. \"

I barely ever feel lonely, cuz i hav a bro, around, when I not with my friends and ppl

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

just be true to youeself and you will find friends :)

Yes, i'm feeling lonely all the times.

chau-chan

chau-chan

Lonely in lost memories

Well.....I do feel lonely sometimes.
But I'm used to it, now so I don't really care...
^_^;;

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.