Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever feel lonely? - Minitokyo

Have you ever feel lonely?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 64 total items

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I kinda feel lonely now...cuz I'm missing my honey.........

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

although i have many friends.. i do feel lonely at times.. perhaps because i always bottled up my feelings..

Signature

crystalbluedragoon

crystalbluedragoon

withing the darkness;;

hm... yeah sometimes i feel lonely.. cos i feel left out of some stuff tt others know buy i don't

The fact that I'm sitting behind my pc at allmost 3am says enough :P

The only way to live a good life is to act on your emotions.

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

I am alone... whenever people are around me, my shyness keeps me from speaking ...people tell me to make friends, but they have no idea how hard it is for me to even talk to another person.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

TheFlea

TheFlea

Theres too many of them!

Every day. *sniff*

Why save the world when you can have just as much fun destroying it?

I used to feel pretty lonely after I got out of high school and my friend moved, but after close to three years, it's just an everyday feeling.

"I wanted to change the world, too. But I changed nothing. This is my story."

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

I always feel lonely you didn't need top remind me. *sob* I need a hug.
Just kinding but yea sometimes I get lonely. ^^

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

every single week I feel lonely knowing facts of loneliness.

although i have friends and family, i still feel lonely. i just wish i could find a girl to hold in my arms and to take this loneliness away, but until then i will feel lonely.

Don't worry, at the end you're the only that you can trust.

TAM-Lisa

TAM-Lisa

Quote by Fruchtzergalthough i have friends i kinda feel lonely my whole life.
i feel relieved if someone talks with me but when i'm alone i think alot about life

I'm the same as you -_-

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

I only feel Lonely, because I never do anything with my friends. We never plan properly and it makes me anti-social.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

w00ter

w00ter

RadicalThief

Lonley...hmm...yes...all the time...i have a few friends..but all they do is nag meh all day ...and until i find a person...um...let's say...similar *spelled good similar? O.o) to me..i'll be lomley...i have friends over AIM yahoo..and all those..and on forums too...but...well...it dosen't feel like they r real friends u know? i feel like i'm talking to bots sometimes *sigh*

I like to laugh and eat doghnuts while j00 cry ^_^
Signature

I have a few friends that I hang around with at work and 3 sisters but I still feel lonely. In fact I usually do my shopping alone...that is so sad :( ...where is that soulmate to save me from this loneliness?

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

shulienne

shulienne

blue heart

hey why don't you have friends there? there mean people not to be friends with you!

but don't worry, give them some time and sooner than you think you'll have loads of friends! it always like that..

and meanwhile let me tell you we are always there for you!

as to the question- no i never do. but i love loneliness. it gives me some space for myself.
sadly if you want somthin' bad you never get it!!

Signature
thank you so much sakura-chan for my lovely yue!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 64 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.