Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the color of your bedroom wall? - Minitokyo

What is the color of your bedroom wall?

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 182 total items

kailone

wandering dreams...

....my room's got white walls. of course, that won't matter once i get my hands on more posters and wall scrolls....^0^

--Moon--

gazing up in ebon skies,
I hear the darkness call

admiring the cool warmth
of its radiance,

seeing the weak light wane
through the glass window.

holding my hand up
to the moonlight,

a pale silhouette
contrasts the shadows.

it is here that it shall rise.
above...

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! white as simple !!

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

my roob used to be yeallow but one year ago i've repainted it to green

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

violina

violina

detached from the world

Very peachy. I didn't get to choose the colour, or I would have gone with blues and purples. Although I do tend to paint on the walls with acrylics and watercolours. Also I have parts covered with random posters and art pieces.

Signature
To regret one's own experiences is to arrest one's own development. To deny one's own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one's life. It is no less than a denial of the soul. -- Oscar Wilde

dvx

dvx

Otaku

White. It used to be yellow.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Black and yellow, I am very angry right now. Grrrr...

I'm off to eat some roflcakes.

-repeat-

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

nothing interesting. just white.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Sadly..it is white..and covered with anime scrolls! XD

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

there is a lot of white walls, lol :) but white's a nice color, and posters and such goes well with white walls :D

reenat

Hello

light pink and hot pink..too bad i am getting of the pink phase though :P

Life is like a boat :P

just white color....huhuhu.

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

Blue.. yeah.. o_O

vaketon1

vaketon1

yondaime hokage

plain white. and on one od the i pasted lots of anime pictures :nya:

NARUTO rocks!!!!
Signature

Simply white but with many anime posters and plackats on it! :D

violina

violina

detached from the world

It's a wretched shade of peach. I wanted blue and purple walls. So I painted half of the solar system on my ceiling and occasionally I take washable watercolours and paint the walls.

Signature
To regret one's own experiences is to arrest one's own development. To deny one's own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one's life. It is no less than a denial of the soul. -- Oscar Wilde

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

I have 3 colors, a ligth kinda purple greyish on one wall, a plum/dark purple on two of my walls and a kinda wine/blood red on one and I have panted the window depth on my ligth wall the red color too...I like my room :P haha

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

mine is like a creamy light peach. its really called "Dream Cream" (but its verry verry light) and with green english ivy stencle on each border (from the border of the floor to the border of the ciline and it brings out the color verry well and i did it all myself... (and ive painted my walls in the dark too...lol) it looks like you are in a ivy garden..... ^_^

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

dark blue.
also soon to be encrusted in halo, green day, linkin park, and anime.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

My room is sky blue, my bed sheets and pillow case are sky blue as well. I believe that colour helps me relax and sleep.

it was plain white before but now it is a peachy white....... it is okay but i would like it to be green cuz the mentor i had before had green walls and they were pretty

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

light blue..well, sky blue!

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

I just moved in so it's still plain white but i've decorated it with some nice posters, now to think of it any suggestions on what colour to paint my wall?

Signature Image
People go on living as long as they remain in someone's memory ~Kaim Argonar

SmiL3y

SmiL3y

scotty doesn't know xP

White.

Signature
"One whos knows where to go is a cab driver. Pay him"
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42!

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

white

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 182 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.