Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Girls - Minitokyo

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 107 total items

I like the cute girls, but for some reason a genki girl attracts me even more.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

Sakura-Aki

Sakura-Aki

//Sakura Tree//

Sexy and dangerous is my favorite! I like the whole bad ass thing and being attractive is a plus! I hate the cute and kind ones cuz they're too wimpy and I like a girl with attitude. At least to spice things up a bit. Serious and Mysterious is good but I like a girl you you can joke around with. Don't like up tight ones. My second choice would have to be Funny and pretty, I love it when you can just joke around with someone. Cuz I'm never really that serious and I'd have to have someone who would get it or realize when I'm just joking. Spontanious is okay but I'm big on the knowing people and spontanious would just confuse me.

Signature
"If only to enter eternity..."

-- .MAO. -- //ST// -- +S&R+ --

(note:want ur web here then PM me)

Ahh, it's hard to define a person with those poll descriptions. There are all sorts of dimension to the best characters...Reki, for instance. :P

Larghaz

-~Broken Insanity~-

It's so hard for me to pick, I like almost all kinds of anime girls, as long as they look good. I even like the bitchy girls. ^_^'

[The lack of confidence is the downfall of some. But overconfidence is the downfall of many.]

Cute and kind but I like most of them.

Signature

DarkST

DarkST

Aristocrat

I like funny and pretty girls

Signature
I just ask for Elegance, Logic and common sence. Why dose everyone think i ask a ideal?

KimLK

KimLK

Tales Of Arche

Cute and kind is the last answer :)

Raiynagh

Raiynagh

fr0gm45+3r

Cute and kind, I really like. But I also love Ayanami Rei's mysterious, silent nature. So, very hard to choose :)

If we talk in a very high pitched voice, the fish can't hear us...

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

I like the feeling of danger *snickers* but then I aslo love girls like Niraco (Fushigi Yugi) for a little spice.

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

I like the feeling of danger *snickers* but then I aslo love girls like Niraco (Fushigi Yugi) for a little spice.

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

I like the girl next door cute and kind because theyre so much cutter with their idiosynchrasies than other girls.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 107 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.