Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mai-Otome - Minitokyo

Tagged under My-Otome

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

It looks like her, and I hope she shows up. Maybe she's some legendary Otome or something. What's up with crazy-as heck Shiho?

Signature Image

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

I like the crazy as-heck Shiho. (never cared for her in Mai Hime). She's still the jealous type. So far, she's wackier, more sneaky and her voodoo practice was hilarious in ep 02.

Signature

so far it has a better begining than mai hime. so far in the next episode there will be a battle yay!!

mai otome will bet better. sure of it :)

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I felt bad for Shiho in HIME in the beginning. I like her better here as well. This series is already more fun and entertaining than the first 8 or so HiME episodes.

Signature Image

I watched first 2 eps already.
I thought it was great.
The new cast is lovable and the old ones(albeit different char) stand out too!! More notably, Shizuru, Natsuki and Nao are so cool!!!

FARELADO

Spirit of Elementals

hmmm...is that going to be 26 series ??

FYI, mai can also mean dance or dancing. So maybe the title means 'a Maiden Dance' or 'Dancing Maiden' as the battle of the Otome's is called MAI in the anime.

Blue Silent Bell

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by UltraMarine

Quote by EnchanterMaybe I missed her or something, but is Mai (Tokiha)
existent in the show? I was only skipping through parts of the first
episode.

Too early to tell. There is speculation that the girl in front of the
wall of flame in the opening sequence is most likely Mai.

Yeah after review the opening sequence, that could be mai ( i'm leaning for "is" becaise if you watch mai hime, u wud knoe y).

Quote by FARELADOhmmm...is that going to be 26 series ??

No word on this yet. It could be 13 or 26. Mai hime was thought to have only 13 eps but it was extended to 26. We may not knoe until later... It all depends on how the story progresses.

Look at the theme song closely. You'll see Mai. And I also heard, properly a rumor, that the cat Mikoto transforms to the Mikoto from the original series.

In the Mai Hime theme song I saw Nina in the shot with all of her classmates. You'll see her if you look at it again. I didn't realize her until I watched the end of the series again.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by weissdarkangelLook at the theme song closely. You'll see Mai. And I also heard,
properly a rumor, that the cat Mikoto transforms to the Mikoto from the
original series.
In the Mai Hime theme song I saw Nina in the shot with all of her
classmates. You'll see her if you look at it again. I didn't realize
her until I watched the end of the series again.

Yeah I'm figuring dat it is mai but I wont say until I c it in the anime.

i kinda did notice a character that luked like nina in da opening of mai hime. She luked older in their but the hair-style and eyes kinda give it away a bit.

I see Nina or atleast an older version of her but I don't see Arika

WoW sounds soo cool!

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

The Mai HiME group has some images from the anime and official sketch art I believe.

Arika is very noticable in the last episode of HiME. Also that Tate-look alike's assistant is from the first series as well.

Signature Image

chunkhang

chunkhang

*~Lacus Clyne~*

Cool ...... I can not it waited this anime come to my country :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by chunkhangCool ...... I can not it waited this anime come to my country :)

we all can't wait but Japan is only on the third episode

I looked at first episode, his A the air well but his exchange much.

Quote by grizlyedhis A the air well but his exchange much.

Care to explain in English?

I watched the opening and the title says "Mai Z Hime" so I'm just going to call it that instead of "Mai Otome"

i really enjoyed mai-hime and so have been really looking foward to this, finally i hear news of it coming out ^^ thanks for the information on it

Quote by scebabsyi really enjoyed mai-hime and so have been really looking foward to
this, finally i hear news of it coming out ^^ thanks for the
information on it

Hey got the Mai Hime thread that I made I put some info that I got from Bandai when I emailed them about the progress of the series

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

i like both mai hime and mai otome even though there 2 complete diffrent story's

Signature

Episode 2 was a riot! There were so many in-jokes that were a throw back to the original series. It was just too funny.

Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

hopefully this doesn't make me any less a mai HiME fan, but truth be told i wasn't that impressed with the first 2 episodes of mai Otome that i watched. i'm going to have to agree with shinsengumi-san on this one... it just seems like "HiME rangers"... i wasn't too impressed with some of the character changes--mashiro is really annoying! well, i'll stick with it for a couple more episodes and see if those are able to change my mind.

Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

updated the series category ID. Please remember to enter the appropriate category number to help us sort the threads. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.