Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Coffee ice cream!!! - Minitokyo

Coffee ice cream!!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

I just had Ben and Jerry's Coffee Ice Cream with marshmallows, chocalte chips, and caramel! Go buy iy and get out and run it a really good energy boost aka SUGAR HIGH!
Ever had Coffee Ice cream, did ya like it?

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Yes I loveeeeeeeee it.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

No. For me coffee is ok but coffee ice cream and coffee chocolate aren't. >_<

Si, they are great!!! i like bitter sweetness a lot!!!

I love coffee, and coffe ice cream is one of my favorite flavors

i'm not too fond of coffee ice cream but i did get some very good chocolate candies that taste like coffee. picked up at the local asian market.

Signature Image

ben and jerry's coffee coffee buzz buzz buzz is good did you ever have that? its got like 3 or 4 different kind of coffee items in it it is really good. and regular coffee ice cream is good too.

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Quote by Dr1zzt05ben and jerry's coffee coffee buzz buzz buzz is good did you ever have that? its got like 3 or 4 different kind of coffee items in it it is really good. and regular coffee ice cream is good too.

No never had that, i'll try some in the near future thanks! :nya:

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

T2Kazuya

T2Kazuya

GTMYH!!

It's my favorite kind ^o^ Especially with expresso chips ^___^

Signature
"..::D r e a m::.. ..::D i s c o v e r Y o u r I n n e r S e l f::.. ..::L i f t Y o u r S o u l::.. ..::A n d F l y....::.." ~T2K

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

I love coffee ice cream. :D Eating too much of it h though hurt my stomach and then afterwards.. ugh x_x

i never tried it... i guess i'll go buy some soon since everyone say its good.

AVi: Made By "shiori-chan16"
Signature

Ive never tried it before but have had Fratticonos with double shot of expresso..its good but makes me hyper for like only an hour..but i would like to try coffee ice cream..sounds good expressly french vanilla. :)

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

I bought some by accident, didn't realize it until I got home. I thought it tasted great. I liked it a lot.

If I smile and don

Deathent

Deathent

buzy??

im addicting it right now.. wadda ya think?? really like it XD

noting 2 say ( or write ) abt me... i like kill my time reading manga, watching anime, play games
and enjoy anime ost....

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

aha...coffeeice cream is nice ^^ yummy! *licks lips*

fullmetalpsyco

fullmetalpsyco

good god man.....

i didnt really like it when i had it

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

I HAD IT AND I couldn`t sleep THAT night.... lol sorry.

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

wow....too yummy to describe...i love coffee...:)

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

OMg this thread caught my eye and then just made me drool...*drools* darn there goes my keyboard, XD Haha, well, yea that sounds really good, coffee ice cream is delicious..

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

naomi-akiyama

naomi-akiyama

Love Is a Miracle

Its very good, My fave is Edy's espresso chip, Coffee ice cream with chocolate chips *o*

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

:hmpf: i hate coffe :nya: i never had drink it b4 so theres no way i had this scop ov icecream :hmpf:

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

i absolutely love coffee ice cream, jamoca ice cream... or anything with coffee in it... they're very good!!!! especially jamoca almond fudge!!! :) :D

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

i love coffee ice cream. it is soooo delicious. it reminds me of drinking starbucks coffee. lol. it's probably one of my favorite ice cream flavors. yummy!!

well i both love ice cream and coffee, but i never have it. i wish i could have have.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.