Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Amy Lee of Evanescence - Minitokyo

Amy Lee of Evanescence

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

I love her songs! I want to find them all! Listen to them all! Does anybody here on MT like her too!?

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

I dooo!!!! I have all her songs from the band. My favourite one is Tourniquet >_<

Signature

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Quote by LucksterI dooo!!!! I have all her songs from the band. My favourite one is Tourniquet &gt;_&lt;

I like Tourniquet, Thoughtless, Missing, Breathe no more, I like almst all of them! XD

Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

yeah, i do! amy lee and evanescence rocks :) personally, my favourite is whisper and missing :)

Tiferet

Tiferet

????

i don't really have a favorite song, i wubs them all ^_~ but then again, i'm not picky when to comes to music anyway lol

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." --Mae West
Signature

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

My fav song of hers is My Immortal

Signature Image

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

I like the band Evanescence, but this thread jsut goes to show once again taht she gets all the spotlight. :| Her voice is beautiful, but Ben Moody's is awesome too. I think the band should be cast less into her shadow.

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Quote by daosI like the band Evanescence, but this thread jsut goes to show once again taht she gets all the spotlight. :| Her voice is beautiful, but Ben Moody's is awesome too. I think the band should be cast less into her shadow.

R u crazy I love Ben Moody, I got wallpapers of him individually and wallpapers of him with Amy Lee, i got all kinds of pictures of the band, and everyone knows the music is wat makes some singers so great! Like Vanessa Carlton, her piano skills and the guy who plays the violin oh god beautiful!!!

Signature

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

woot!!!!!! Evanescence!!! luv their songs...but did not hear much from them lately...wonder wat they are up to...

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

yeah, i wonder if they'll be recording a new album or something?

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Evanescence was like so 2 years ago >.>

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

amybraska

amybraska

The weak shall inherit nothing!

I am a big fan of Evanescence/Amy.Shes great!Also her songs.I want them all to!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

Acyx

Ork Warlord

I prefer MJK of Tool or James LaBrie of Dream Theater, Amy Lee does have a good voice, true, but somehow she does not seem to use it in the right way for whatever reason.

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu..."

I think she is awesome too and I also think that she is good looking

i like amy lee too!!! she has a very beautiful voice, but i think she is not a very good person....
but the band is very cool, and thir sond is very nice^^
its one of my favorites bands^^

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

i like her music.

i do not really know what shes done inbetween her and her music though to say if i like her personality.

Deneiko

Deneiko

7 D A Y S

Love the woman very much.

She's not like all other celebrities:
SKINNY AS A TOOTHPICK.

So she's very beatiful. (:

Signature

She's got okay music, not my particular cup of tea, but I'll listen to it. She ranks pretty highly on the hot-o-meter, though.
All-together now! :nya:
schwing! :D

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate...and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

I think that Evanescense is a great band, but is great thanks to the incredible voice of Amy Lee!!! She is beautiful and had a powerfull voice that make wants to hear more

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.