Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever stopped watching an anime halfway? - Minitokyo

Have you ever stopped watching an anime halfway?

page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next » 309 total items

Have you ever been unable to finish an anime because its so boring? Well personally i have trouble finishing certain series like Ah my goddess since i've already read the manga. I also have trouble with GUngrave since the animation doesn't appeal to me. Anyway what about you guys

Chibi_Tenshi

Chibi_Tenshi

~Atrocious Angel~

yea... i stopped watching inuyasha... coz thing werent changing... the episodes became boring coz he just fought monsters and stuff... i donnou o.O all i know is that i just gave up.. on 49th ep.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

*Same for me with Inuyasha, but I skipped Season 2 & 3, and went straight to the 4th season... The rest was great though... [but the ending was a bit disappointing]
*Fushigi Yuugi, as much as I like it now... I hated it with a passion earlier... I was appalled by Miaka and Tamahome. But then I read the manga, and it got me hooked. Plus Nuriko and Chichiri were just too adorable
*Liscened by Royalty... I can't find the rest, so I just gave up
*countless more...

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

I stopped Ragnarok - The Animation after 4 episodes. I didn't like the whole concept.

EDIT: I stopped Suna Bouzu, because they licensed it. T_T

Bleach, I stopped watching this anime

Yes. Naruto, Paranoia Agent and Ragnarok after the 1st ep, Inuyasha after realizing that it will be same until the end.

LOL seems like the big names naruto, bleack and inuyahsa are the most often stopped. I agree i stopped watching the naruto episodes since it got ridiculous it was just too long. I still read the manga but its gettng ridiculously long again. i mean how many chapters do you need to finish oe fight.The puppet fight has gone on for like 30 chapters.

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

LOL. Yeah I've stopped watching Inuyasha, YGO and Dragon Ball series. I have to agree, it really does drag on too long. Then on the other hand, if a series is rushed, you just want more -_-

Signature

Anime on TV here I stop watching halfway through because, well, I just don't have time anymore. Fansubs, I stop watching when they license it... T.T yes, I'm very faithful.

Signature Image

No!!!!!!!!!!It would be terrible for me to stop watching an anime halfway....But I prefer reading mangas than watching anime(this do not mean that I don´t watch animes) :D

Azumanga Daioh (TV)
Burst Angel (TV)
E's Otherwise (TV)
Fafner (TV)
Gad Guard (TV, licensed and fansubbers stopped)
Gravion Zwei (TV " " " " ")
Happy World! (OAV)
Hellsing (TV)
Koi Kaze (TV)
Madlax (TV)
Maria-sama ga Miteru (TV)
Naruto (tv)
r.o.d The TV
Samurai 7 (TV)
Wind: A Breath of Heart (OAV)
Wind: A Breath of Heart (TV)
Xenosaga: The Animation (TV)
Yukikaze (OAV)
Zipang (TV)

some of it i just stopped after watching the first few episodes.

I will usually finish something if I manage to make it halfway, I just might not watch it all at once. Generally if I get past the first 5 episodes I will continue on. Animes that I have stopped watching almost immediately: Paranoia Agent and Mouse.

Often I will start a series and get about halfway through and run out of juice/time and then come back to it later.

Signature

fray

fray

The lost one

I don't remember the old animes but I stopped to watch Trinity Blood, at beginning was coll but after 3 or 4 episodes... become so boring and I stopped.

Signature Image

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

nope, i usually screen any new anime intensely to make sure it doesnt suck before i get it. :)

Signature

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

Yes, but not on purpose. I was watching Outlaw Star when Gene and Sasuka were fighting but my mum's partner wanted to watch the stupid news so I had to stop watching it. It was getting interesting as well! XO

Gene gave back Sasuka her weapon.

Signature

I stopped watching Naruto (15 eps), Hunter X Hunter (2 eps), Elfen Lied (1ep), Samurai Shampoo (13 min of the first ep), Bleach (1ep), Ragnarok (2eps), Azumanga daioh (don't remmeber but really early), Inuyasha (12 eps)...

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Yes.. many... Mainly because of lack of time... or lack of memory :P

michel000

michel000

Reach for paradise, no less.

i mostly get really excited over an anime, watch half, see a new one an step over to that1 and forget about the other one...
now i have a lot of half watched anime n my hd...

[center]Signature Image[/center]

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

i did and i contined like a month later but the seems to be better if you what a while since you might get bored watch a series to long maybe people should watching one show weekly instead taking it one all at once.

What Can Any One Do ?

Yeah i stop all the time. I always finish the D/ling it caz i mgiht come back and watch it again!

Acyx

Ork Warlord

Nope, although there are some I did not bother with watching a quarter of the way through a single episode of, those are all on the "shoot this character" (essential) thread for those of you who must know. But yeah, I'm just evil that way I guess.

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu..."

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

for me, peacemaker kurogane after i went and researched all the episode and found out the ending. also inu yasha cuz i hated it. it got so boring for my taste. >=(

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

Fafner! I stopped at episode 1. = P

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

I like to see something to the end, but sometimes, I see one or two chapters and then I decide that is too boring or too bloody for my taste... Like Ruronin Kenshin or Yu Yu Hakushu (too bloody) or Kaleido Star (boring). I didn't wait to see al lot of chapters to end it.

page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next » 309 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.