Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ***The last day of live*** - Minitokyo

***The last day of live***

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Imagine that you go to a doctor and he says that you only have a few hours to live...
What would you do???

To me i would go directly to visit the person that i love most... and spend the time with him...
I would leave everything to friends and family, give a big hug on them and give a kiss to my love... but that wouldn't be enough to me...

I know it may sound ridiculous, or crazy, but try to imagine what would it be if you won't be were to help them... to be with them...
This thread is to make you think what would you do to enjoy every hour, every minut, every second in live, because tomorow, we might not be were at all...

Think of this and then respond to my Thread
*The best to all*

Signature Image

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

Quote by Yue-Horrishino
To me i would go directly to visit the person that i love most... and spend the time with him...
I would leave everything to friends and family, give a big hug on them and give a kiss to my love... but that wouldn't be enough to me...

*nodnod* yeah.. I would probably do the same... but it's kinda scary to think about it.. o_O

Signature Image

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

ooo intresting thread :D hmmm well i dont have alot to give...but i'll leave everything to my family and friends ^_^' i'll then spend the last few hours with my friends and family...and then i guess i could die happily?.....of course i dont want to die... :D

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

I would like to say goodbye to all my friends, mom then drink a couple litres of beer/vod'jara and die. Very prosaic, huh?

Что ж, иду своей дорогой...
Russian otaku community is growing steadily.

sakki-yu

sakki-yu

desert-fish~

i will spend the day alone ....or with good friends and family and kill myself before i die from all the ................. wonder what is like to be dead................

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

hmm tough question. but i agree that i would like to spend the rest of my time with my loved ones. and do pretty much what i normally do. ^ - ^ cuz i think that i live each of my day to the fulllest...hopefully. ^ ^'

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

this is a good question
i think i would do that what i did for few days
meet the only one who i have feelings and be happy
only for few hours but i dont care about it
i will enjoy every free min
all my last time i will enjoy with him

Quote: This thread is to make you think what would you do to enjoy every hour, every minut, every second in live, because tomorow, we might not be were at all...

yes i will do this live my live everytime with this feeling that it could be my last day and i wish i could do all this things but i can not live it so complicated and nothing is so how u want it. u can not have everything u must think on all the other persons around u and sometimes u must live without this what u want .... cuz the most deeperst love is if u abdicate of your love cuz u only want that he is happy and no matter what is happen with u .... that is the deepest love u can do this ??? so u can die everytime cuz u death the time befor without him

i know it is hard to understand what i mean gomen for my bed english

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

Cielo-Plus

Cielo-Plus

C I E L O +

i would see again the last 2 episodes of spiral and then i'll writh a letter of all the people i love to say goodbye then i'll listen the last time to songs i really love..and i'll take some images i like to die with them in my arms.
i guess thats it. but...i dont want to die in any place but only in japan...
when my dreams come true...like that..i can die in peace and happyness. (and with smile)

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Quote by Anime-SEED-Otakui would see again the last 2 episodes of spiral and then i'll writh a letter of all the people i love to say goodbye

I'll do the same... I'll watch Spiral too.
And write letter to the ones I love. :)
I'll accept my death ^__^

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

I think about something terrible like that happening all the time, because I know if it did, I would not have been able to accomplish the things that I set out to do, or even tell those I care for how much they mean to me. Anyway, if I did only have a few hours to live, I would let all my friends, online and off, what will become of me and tell that it was a pleasure having met them, even if I was not able talk to them all the time. I would say something similar to my family as well. Not best people in the world, not all the time anyway, but they did what they could for me even if I didn't ask. Then I would divi up my possessions and give them to certain friends and family, then probably make an attempt to get with person that was nearest to me and just spend the rest of my time staring at the sky until the moon came up. Sounds corny, but that's what I would do, the moon eases what's bothering me, just alittle.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Well, first i would admit my true feelings to everyone, and then tell them that this is my last day on earth. Then i would tell everyone my secrets and all that jazz. Then i would probally get laid, finally. Lastly, i would hold my girlfriend in my arms and wait for death. If i could, i would kill the Grim Reaper himself, just to stay with her for another hour.

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Sleep, death is soooo boring.

-repeat-

death comes at ne time and that what scares me, coz it makes u think about death and the people around u that u love. i dun want my death and dad go through it but death is natural and yeh we all fear it ><..............neways sorry comming bak to the subject lol, welpz if the doctor told me that i had a few hrs to live i'll tell my family and fwends to not worry and enjoy life coz i dun want them to be sad and i also will tell them how much i love them. if u think about it hrs aways to death isn't enough time for u to get ready and perpare for death coz mayb after u tell every1 u love them ur time is up. but sum pplz believe after death we experience enteral life OR renication etc....... i just think that death is a new beginning not an ending, lik it is an end of our life on earth but a new beginning to where we suppose to go, thats if u guys know what i mean lol

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

few hours? let me see....

go to my immediate family and express my gratitudes to them and kissing and hugging them and give them something so they can remember me somehow. hopefully talk to the person i love and tell him my deepest feelings and emotions and happiness that i feel when im talking to him. some advices would do. in addition, eat my fave foods so that i can be full in the last few hours of my life. then visit a priest and have my final confession and my last prayer in the church with my family. then i will go to the beach and spend the last few hours in that place because i just love the sea and the blue skies above.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

i would do what i could in the last few hours that i could. let the person(s) know how i truely feel and be happy with what i have chosen.

never second guess anything in life ever. if you do then your life wasnt full. i know mine has been and so death would be welcomed no matter what

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Quote by dangersteve4Well, first i would admit my true feelings to everyone, and then tell
them that this is my last day on earth. Then i would tell everyone my
secrets and all that jazz. Then i would probally get laid, finally.
Lastly, i would hold my girlfriend in my arms and wait for death. If i
could, i would kill the Grim Reaper himself, just to stay with her for
another hour.

lol that was what i was thinking of.

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Caga-chan

Caga X Athrun

I don't want to think about that but the thread made me.

I would spend some time with my family and friends. Spend som time with the perosn I love the most if I have one by then....
Well I'd do many things depends on what really makes me happy and what is important like my family.

It is very scary to imagine that..... I never thought of this before....

Well cya!~

Caga-chan --
Cagalli and Athrun rule...

MolocheanHand

Idle Hands...

I'll tell the people I care about that I love them and I'm thankful for the memories they've given me. Then I'll go and not let them see how I die.

Idle Hands are the devil's playground...
What you see beyond the veil of your own demise was never in your hands to decide...

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

You're all a bunch of neko-chans. Why don't you all do what you say already, cause you might die at any moment. Death approacheth, generously give you last moments, it usually does not. Death shouldn't be scary or dictate your life in such ways, for it is a common occurrence and the circle of life. We all die one day, why can we not express ourselves unless it is in immediate danger of death? Go buy a dodge ram and grab life by the horns. XD

-repeat-

Rayito16

Rayito16

green fire alchemist

Quote by Yue-HorrishinoImagine that you go to a doctor and he says that you only have a few hours to live...
What would you do???
I know it may sound ridiculous, or crazy, but try to imagine what would it be if you won't be were to help them... to be with them...
This thread is to make you think what would you do to enjoy every hour, every minut, every second in live, because tomorow, we might not be were at all...
Think of this and then respond to my Thread*The best to all*

i would do that half of the time then the other half of the time i would smoke weed and have sex till i die

¨take a good look, this the body of a sinner¨

Double check if the doctor is not mistaken... then I go up to the girl I have a crush on and tell her I have a crush on her.... ^_^

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Watch the last episode of Cowboy Bebop, burn down my house, and disappear from existance (yet again)...

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.