Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do You DO if You have to think about something? - Minitokyo

What do You DO if You have to think about something?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

I won't Become just a Memory...

Sorry for before won't happen again.....
---------------------------------------
Ok here is the new one....
If You feel strange and have to think about something very important for You...what do you do? Are listening to something....or just are you thinking about it? or are You going to your friends to help you out?

Signature

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

now i have nothing against your group [really i dont its cool i MAY want to join myself] but isnt advertising in a thread against the rules? [im not trying to start nothing im just asking cause of it isnt imma do it next lol]

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Grotstalk

Grotstalk

The Almighty Sith

ZeroDegress, it's not advertisment. We don't take any wages for spreading the SW titles, names, pics etc. It's just group of fans, just like fans of Magic the Gathering, fans of Adobe Photoshop or fans of any film/game/manga/anime on this site... I don't know... Star Wars are different? Where is the difference?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.