Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Quentin Tarantino Film? - Minitokyo

Best Quentin Tarantino Film?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Quentin Tarantino is in my eyes one of the best writer and directors out there he has very new ideas and I love all his movies I will list them below if you don't no all of them. So all fans of this great mans movies what's your fav out of them all?If you can pick jut one.He is alos a big fan of anime.

List-
Kill Bill.1 and 2.
Pulp Fiction.
Jackie Brown.
Rrservoir Dogs.
Hero.(Helped on that one but still one of his).
I'm sorry if I left out one.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Kill Bill all the way ^_^!

Have to be Pulp Fiction (i will lay my vengence... ^^)
Hero is the best, although i have to argue about quintine directing that one. I'm pretty cure he was there to put it into the western audience, but the orginal Hero movei im pretty sure wasnt directed by him. And besides, i hate how everyone says that Hero is a veyr recent movie, but recent i mean like last year released. It wasn't. It was out atleast 3 years before when it was released to the western audience.
Cheers

Signature

Kill Bill (both)

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

kill bill rules with 4 slash through the head.lol

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

im sorry but i think quentin tarantino is probably the worst thing to have ever hit filmaking.

Signature

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Why!?

You should at least give a reason why you don't like him.

darkelohim

darkelohim

~La Sonrisa de Karenin~

No dude: Pulp Fiction is the best movie of Quentin. The characters, the story, the music
(Misirlou!!) it's simple the best. Pulp Fiction is the father, the god. Reservoir Dogs the son and Kill Bill is like the new testament!! jejejejeje

"Teniendo en cuenta que mañana a estas horas podia estar muerto, el hecho de ser valiente o no carecia de importancia. En realidad, todo carecia de importancia, incluso la propia vida. El hecho de que mirara un arbol o no lo hiciera tampoco importaba. No le importaba al arbol, ni a los hombres de su compañia, ni al resto del mundo. Solo le importaba a el y, cuando dejara de existir, ya no le importaria a nadie."

James Jones
The Thin Red Line

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I like the way you put that.Thank you for the post.

Kill Bill v. 1 & 2

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Allright - From Dusk Til' Dawn, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill 1 & 2. Those are the best!

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Everyone says that.You need to see Pulp Fiction it's good on so many levels.I love Kill Bill don't get me wrong Uma Thurmen is my fav actress but shes good in that to.

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

I'm indecisive between Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill

Pulp Fiction did redefine the structure and theory of cinematic montage by playing with time - and thanks to that, we have several advances in the "hypertextual" structure of screenplays.

Kill Bill is an anime fanboy's dream come true. Plus I have good memories of watching that one. (though I did sneak in to see Pulp Fiction, when it was in the theatre and I was underaged)

Decisions, decisions...

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

From Dusk till Dawn I new I was forgetting one is that one good by the way?I haven't seen that one.

Acyx

Ork Warlord

Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs hands-down.

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu..."

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.