Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Childhood Stories & Fairytales - Minitokyo

Childhood Stories & Fairytales

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I was curious as to whether or not people remember the stories they used to love hearing as kids. It doesnt have to be a fairytale, just the books or stories you remember or liked. I guess I'm just a sentimental sap about some things. ^_^'

My favorite was a super short version of "East of the Sun and West of the Moon" that was in a storybook collection I owned when I was little. It was so lacking in ellaboration that the main girl didn't even have a name, but the pictures were done in watercolor so I loved it anyways. Thankfully, Edith Pattou wrote an adaption of the story called "East" which I'm actually making a wallpaper of right now using the cover.... ok, I've blabbed on long enough. I'd like to hear from other people. ^-^

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

I can't remember very many books from my early days. The one that sticks out to me most is a little picture book about transportation from Disney featuring the Disney Crew. Though, I encountered that well into my elementary school days though.

Signature Image

endsoftheworld99

endsoftheworld99

Free and Unfettered

Yeah, i remember this set of little books i had, it was about little rabbits and mice and stuff that have adventures, well they did in the pictures, cuz there wern't many words. Ohh i wish i could remember what it was called.

Signature Image

~ I am free, unfettered, and without a care in this world which revolves around love, beauty, freedom and life ~

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

WAY too many Clifford the big red dog, Beatrix Potter, and Disney oriented books/stuff; I read a lot in 1st grade and up, so I can't remember what I used to read as a child. Interesting topic you have started here.

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Yeah Disney fairytail Stories! When i was a kid my sister used to read me stories! My favorite was Aladin XP

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.