Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Jazz. - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I want to no if there is anyone on here that has a passion for Jazz and the Sax.I love jazz almost every kind old,new,Smooth,hard.So please tell me if you feel my passion.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I think Jazz is pretty good. I feel so calm when I listen to it.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

hm i dont exactly have a passion for jazz. the only time i listen to it is in the car with my mom, i like it though, its very relaxing :nya:

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

I LOVE smooth jazz....
Calming and soothing....peaceful

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

I got into jazz listening to the Cowboy Bebop soundtracks...now i listen to it when i want to be calm and quiet..like when im studying or sumthin. :3

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Ah, yes. Jazzy-jazz-razzamatazz (sorry, I'm high on sugar right now). I like listening and playing jazz music (I play in my school jazz band). I are band geek! Jazz is good music to read to. Only times I listen to jazz is when the band is practicing a new piece. I like to hear a pro. recording of it and get a feel of the tempo and sound. I also listen to jazz when I'm just not feelin' rap and R&B. I usually listen to rap and R&B while doing everything. Jazz makes a good replacement (Besides j-rock, j-pop, techno and trance) XD. Yeah, I love music... got a problem?

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

darkelohim

darkelohim

~La Sonrisa de Karenin~

mmmmm I love the Cuban Jazz and the Bossa Nova

"Teniendo en cuenta que mañana a estas horas podia estar muerto, el hecho de ser valiente o no carecia de importancia. En realidad, todo carecia de importancia, incluso la propia vida. El hecho de que mirara un arbol o no lo hiciera tampoco importaba. No le importaba al arbol, ni a los hombres de su compañia, ni al resto del mundo. Solo le importaba a el y, cuando dejara de existir, ya no le importaria a nadie."

James Jones
The Thin Red Line

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I've never heard that is it good?

Yes, sanzosgirl, that stuff (jazz) its good... there are many kinds of jazz from mainstream, bossas, acid,etc.. it depend on your taste.. my only advice is just borrow it from your friend, family, etc; and soon enough you will found out the "right stuff" for u... (",)
happy exploring

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Thank you very much for the advice and for posting on my thread.

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

I like jazz especially from Cowboy bebop. it soothes me alot. but Blues like Steve Ray Vaughn also sooth me. But I do like jazz alot. But my fav type of music is Metal or techno.

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

i like the rippingtons, mindi abair, and (i dont know if this classifies as jazz or not) jazz mixed with traditional japanese music

i really like a CD called "Samurai Collection"

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

I never really listened to much Jazz but I dont mind it I liked the nusical Chicago and it had some jazz in it

Signature Image

i like jazz me and my dad listen to the jazz station when we are in the car.
i am not super into jazz like i am into rock
there was this one jazz song that i really like. the singer sounds great but i dunno
what song it is.

Oh sax is fab fab. I love listening to live solos. They totally blow you away. That sort of music in a stage band is so uplifting.

- This Free Life Crisis -

I listen to classical and piano pieces, but not jazz. It sounds enjoyable in stores and cafes, but I am never able to enjoy them under personal listening.

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

I like Jazz, but I don't have any knownledge about it or someone that would give it to me, so I hear it when I hear it, which is rarely. And I just love the sax.

up up and away

i like jazz, i used to play the sax, then one day it got taken off me from theschool, then I HAD A whole YEAR OF music performances TO PLAY WITH A SAX(or instrument in that matter)!!!

aiya.

I like jazz fusion.Which can be anything with heavy jazz influence.Some mix the finesse and feeling of jazz with the intesity of rock.Just depends on what you like.I don't really know about jazz bands though,it's not really the same feeling and technical difficulty of non-mainstream jazz.But to each his own.But stuff like Stephane Grappelli to Mahavishnu John Mclaughlin,thats all jazz and it's as different as night as day...but even night and day are the same basic principles.

kostaLom

kostaLom

Tachikoma

just three words:
i love jazz
:)

I love jazz music, anything from Louis Armstong to Stan Getz, to the Modern Jazz Quartet or Django Reinhardt. I've loved jazz since I was a little girl, but I think now that I'm a bit older, I have more of an appreciation for it. And I'm happy to say I still love to listen to it because it makes me feel so at ease :)

check oout hos.com you will like.

Death will wait.
Decide what you desire in life and fight for it. Signature Image

I do not mind it i use to lisen to some types of Jazz

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.