Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (Girls)Why would you slap a guy? - Minitokyo

(Girls)Why would you slap a guy?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

I don't slap other guys period. It doesn't inflict enough pain. Only on the backside of my brother's head when he's being stupidly annoying. I use punches. Hurts more, and they get to keep the bruise or blood stain for a bit. For what reason? Ticking me off. I'm not a happy person. Oh and it helps to have rings with spikes on them if you aren't wearing brass knuckles... I've got this new thing with going for their pressure points now.. I've trained my deathgrip to be quite strong now too, so making their knees buckle from lack of oxygen going into their arm is always fun. Takes a while to train though. This is why I avoid physical contact with everyone.

Demonchild

DemonChild

slapped a guy for calling me bad names and he cried..does that count

Your fate will soon be over.

I've never hit a woman in my life.

I absolutely despise men who use abusive violence on women. If anyone would hit any of my girl friends, I would go kick their ass no matter who they are.

But it doesn't mean you girls can abuse that function to your own will =(

"Every man dies, but not every man lives"

"I am ready to meet my maker, but whether my maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter"

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

ha sometimes it's funny when you girls slap someone. it makes a loud echo sound sometimes. and man it hurts. I was slapped by my friend and it was loud it echoed through the hallwall and everyone turned and looked at us. she just ponited and laughed at me holding my cheek.it was soooo funny but painful!!!

Signature Image

xluminax

xluminax

Honto ni? Sou ka...

Quote by xRedPhoenixI don't slap other guys period. It doesn't inflict enough pain. Only on the backside of my brother's head when he's being stupidly annoying. I use punches. Hurts more, and they get to keep the bruise or blood stain for a bit. For what reason? Ticking me off. I'm not a happy person. Oh and it helps to have rings with spikes on them if you aren't wearing brass knuckles... I've got this new thing with going for their pressure points now.. I've trained my deathgrip to be quite strong now too, so making their knees buckle from lack of oxygen going into their arm is always fun. Takes a while to train though. This is why I avoid physical contact with everyone.

Agreed.
I do the same.
Good point of view.
Sayonrra.

-Goddess Lumina

Ephix

Ephix

Chibi Dark Elf

Quote by aznketherI've never hit a woman in my life.

I absolutely despise men who use abusive violence on women. If anyone would hit any of my girl friends, I would go kick their ass no matter who they are.

But it doesn't mean you girls can abuse that function to your own will =(

Yea id have to agree with that. I wouldn't hit a girl and i wouldnt expect her to hit me. I've had a girl try to hit me, unfortunately for her i managed to hit her arm away before it got to me, it left a bruise. But it was completely self defense and i did nothing to warrent violence towards me in the first place.

Signature

"Sleep is for the weak. *yawn* DAMNIT!"

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i would slap a guy if he touched me when and where i dont want to be touched >.< and i would slap him if he did something deserving of it like if it was someone i was dating and it was a real serious relationship and such, and they cheated on me, i would give them one nice red print across their face. heh. i sound so abusive. but seriously that hasnt happened to me, and i hope no guy would do anything to me to deserve getting hit, so i wouldnt know my exact reaction to anything. but i can imagine i would do that as a reflex most likely for a guy touching me.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

becose we sometimes act like idiots.............

Signature

MidnightMiko

MidnightMiko

Bountiful Kindness

I'm into boxing so I'm not much of a slapper. I have a guy phobia sort of since I've had bad experiences with guys being abusive or forceful. So I keep my distance until I get to know a guy. Though I've still never let a guy kiss me (yeah I'm a virgin kisser, so what?) When guys try yo get forceful I'll use whatever means possible to kick his ass and get away. Example: A group of guys cornered me and a friend. My friend was scared and that pissed me off, so I grabbed the nearest guy by the collar lifted him off the ground and smashed him into a wall. All his friends ran and he started to tremble. Needless to say they never bothered me again. That's just one example, if you want to hear more just post and I'll check back. I'm alot stronger than I look. I'm pretty good at boxing and basic martial arts. I'm an exercise fanatic and want to keep getting stronger so I can always defend myself and others. One thing I've never done is knee a guy in his crotch, I would only ever use that as a last resort. It's mean and quite literally a "low blow". I want to fight without extorting that weakness. And for any guy wo ever got kneed there and didn't deserve it, I'm sorry and I think it makes girls look weak.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Erinecera

Erinecera

Cat Lover

I would definitely slap a guy if he's a pervert/cheater/liar/nuisance in my life.

I l o v e c a t s !
=^-^= <--- this my loving sidekick, Martin

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

yes.

*looks around*

never slapped a guy before but I have slapped people >_> <_<
I don't wanna go there... kinda amusing now when I think about it. How ignorant.

Um, but I would. And was considering it.

Erm. but then again the person I was intending to slap is kinda one of those who don't feel pain. I pinched him once, stomped him on the foot before and he didn't even flinch.
(I was pinching his arm to make him stop saying something... but he didn't get the message and kinda busted a secret of my friend)

So ignorant people. Get a slap.

Oh, and those mean people too XP

But otherwise I have not had the honour of slapping a guy before :(

*note sarcasm*

I usually ignore someone if they annoy me. I don't even bother yelling insults back. Only literary ones though... I'm good at those :P

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

FuriousSpark

FuriousSpark

{Furious Angel}

i would slap a guy for many reasons...im a bit notorious for my violence towards males actually. i think i just like to have control of situations, cos i don't like being taken advantage of by men.

>>I watch the stars as they fall from the sky..i held a fallen star as it wept for me, dying..<<

Decapitated

Decapitated

*Snore*

(I'm a boy)
I don't get it why boys should be slaped when they look at another girl... It's just in our natur to do that... but I can understand if he looks in a "special way" on here but if it's just watching someone passing by you I don't get why...

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

lol i slapped this guy cuz....its really embarassing but...umm....he put his feet in my seat then i sat down on it....he cracked up laughing after that and my classmates were shoked..... i got so pissed off that i slapped him. he didnt bother me anymore from that on... :hmpf:

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

haha, i agree with Decapitated, why should you slap a guy just because he's looking at another woman?

To deny ourselves our own desires is to deny one of the things that make us human.

It would be different if he slept with her or kissed her, but just looking...? Gimme a break, if you seriously have slapped your boyfriend(s) just for looking at another woman, you deserve to be single.

"Every man dies, but not every man lives"

"I am ready to meet my maker, but whether my maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter"

DariusJ

DariusJ

Anime&Manga

Because they exper theyr love for us that way he he :nya: XP .Sorry for interuption i just had to inerfere :)

Signature
this is the best stuf i like its manga and anime what can be betters

Proud member of :
[Matchmaking-At-Minitokyo][do-it-yourself-artists][Cupid-Island][Ecchi-Club][AllAnime][Make-A-Friend]

girls are lucky...can have kiss without try to find them

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

pamkips

pamkips

?????

i would slap a guy if he's being an ass..or if he was recently rude and he had it coming to him..so yeah..basically i really won't get worked up about a guy staring at a girl...

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

when a guy tells me what to do or how to feel or how to act . . . i don't slap them . . . i simply tell them how i feel on what they said then if gets to the point on when i want to slap them . . . i'd slap them! right on the face!

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

ive never been slaped before. Now stabed by a plastic spoon, now thats a diffrent story.

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

I wouldnt slap id punch.
and I would only do it if he slaped me hit me or got him self in more truble thne he could handle.

Signature Image

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

hmm...I've never slapped anyone in my life. Even though there were a few times when I should have, like when a certain person said something incredibly perverted to me. I just ignored him.

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

Ohh i have hit my boyfriend plenty of times^^.
1 looking at other girls.
2 being a perv
3 being an idot(i hit him alot for that^^)
4 calling me names that white-zero called his girl friend
if it is worse than that i use mentill pain.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I will slapa guy if he cheats on me or being a perv.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.