Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 macros zero - Minitokyo

Tagged under Macross

page 1 of 1 13 total items

i've watched all 5 episodes of macros zero and that ending sucked i wish they would make one more to finish it

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

It seems to be the general consensus of most Macross Fans that the ending was lacking.

Yeah ture ture.. i have to agree with this. I didnt liek it too much.
But then agian it just a prelude right, so it has to show what suppose ot happen i guess... but it confused me even more!

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> I've watched all 5 espisodes too. I definitely agree, the ending left me a ton of more questions. All we need now is a story between Macross Zero and SDF:Macross. (:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

completely agree!

Quote by isamu19i've watched all 5 episodes of macros zero and that ending sucked i wish they would make one more to finish it

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Ever since the director decided to take macross in a "spritual" direction the series has gone down hill (in my opinion). I have not seen all of M7 but what I have has not really impressed me. M7 Dynamite was good but it was only 4 episodes. M Zero had alot of potenial but it was severly wasted with that ending.

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

^ I competely agree I'd rather see physical aliens than spirutal ones. (:

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

I'd rather it had just been the UN Spacy vs Anti UN.

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> I'd like to see when Focker met Hikaru, doing all those aerial acrobatics things.

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

The thing I found wierdest (from a tech stand point) was that during the 3rd part, the scene where Roy's VF-0 is in full armor is done using cell shading while the rest of the series bleant CGI with traditional animation... very wierd.

dvx

dvx

Otaku

Well I saw all ep. The show itself was great, but like everyone else here, it did kinda suck. I think they just rushed the ending.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

Quote by dvxWell I saw all ep. The show itself was great, but like everyone else here, it did kinda suck. I think they just rushed the ending.

yeah i agree, the ending was too rushed. the story was also lacking, but the other stuff was excellent especially the aerial dogfights.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Quote by dvxWell I saw all ep. The show itself was great, but like everyone else
here, it did kinda suck. I think they just rushed the ending.

For a rushed ending it sure took them a long time to do the episode.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.