Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Media Scoundrel - Minitokyo

Media Scoundrel

page 1 of 1 2 total items

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Well this thought came to me in the shower, as most do :P Everyone insults lawyers for being liers and cheaters and ect but an event in my countrys media made me think, laywers get paid to make up their stories and exaggerate but a journalist will exaggerate and lie in order to be paid.
In the media a politician made a rude joke about anothers wife and proposed (for sex) to a number of girls in a bar, and accidenlty did the same to a few journalists. Well the media went nuts about it and complained and he resigned and said an official sorry, but the media comntinued crying about how bad he was, i read one thing somewhere where a journalist said she had been proposed to and there was no excuse for her feeling the way she did that night.
People, male and female alike, get asked for sex everynight in every bar and people get on with their day to day life. If she feels that bad about being asked then thats her problem.
Well as the story goes the media bullied and today the guy tried to take his life.
The media are the most powerful and influential organisation in our societies and they say whatever they need to in order to get peoples attention and SELL some stories. People should be aloud freedom of speech but these media (i'll censor this) B@$+@rds (well censored) take that freedom to far sometimes to the point of bullying.
I'm not exactly sure what my point is but does the media have the right to do and say some of the things that they do? Should a man be alloud to be bullied to the point of suicide because he was caught doing something that everyone does or is exposed to. May he who has never sinned throw the first stone.
Got anything to say about the media or any similar stories i'ld love to hear it cause i need more fuel for the fire!

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

As you said already the media are the most powerful and influential organisation in our society. If the media is that powerful picture this. If John Howard owned Channel 9 and at the same time was running for Prime Minister, how would things turn out?

Theres nothing to add here, just watch the news and its all there.

Signature Image

Groups.....::Minitokyo-Australia::. .::Chibi-Fest::. .::KpopFans::.

- from patients comes perfection, although patients has it's limits -

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.