Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam MSIA figures - Minitokyo

Gundam MSIA figures

page 1 of 1 11 total items

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Does anyone here collect Gundam MSIA (Mobil Suit in Action) figures???

I know more people get the models but was just curious to see if others
buy them.

I had a Gundam Rose action figure once....I'm not sure if it was in the MSIA series, but all the same, I don't know where it is now... I personally like the models better because I get to waste time building them ^^

Signature Image

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Quote by JakobderLugnerI had a Gundam Rose action figure once....I'm not sure if it was in the
MSIA series, but all the same, I don't know where it is now... I
personally like the models better because I get to waste time building
them ^^

They don't call them MSIA's here but they're the same thing (minus lines).

aibuster

aibuster

Gynophobia

model kits pwns go make yourself a diorama and compare with those msia

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

MSIA's are cheaper. Don't get me wrong, model dioramas can be extremely cool, but very, very costly.

claireredfield

claireredfield

Beautiful Kunochi

I managed to track down a Gundam Seed Strike Gundam with Aile Strike Pack & Sky Grasshopper. Only 10 bucks

:-)

Signature Image

I have a model of Freedom and Wing gundam zero. Expensive than I thought. Around 40 bucks each

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

MSIA figures arent that bad, especially the Advanced MSIA series, such as Gundam Seed. They were really detailed and you couldn't eally tell if it was a model or not. The models do come a lil pricey and you need to have the patience to make those, which many people dont have. I wouldn't mind either but if it has to come down to it, I would get the MSIAs.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I bought of the figures I have ones of rose, wing zero and strike.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I have all the Deathscythe figures including all it's later incarnations. Okay okay so I really like this gundam so sue me. I also have the Talgeese 2, a few Leo's,(including that blue version) The first version of Gundam Sandrock before they came out with the gold trim instead of yellow trim, Gundam Heavyarms, and a few others I can't remember. I also have some of the kits mostly Gundam Heavyarms though

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Oh yeah, I have a wall full of MSiAs still in their blister packs. I like them that way it make it easier to display them all. I have 77 total. 6 of the box set with extra acessories. And 3 Fix Figuration MSiA.

I'd have to count my model collection if you want those numbers.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.