Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How can I do a great wallpaper??? - Minitokyo

How can I do a great wallpaper???

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! I am 89757. I had done a wallpaper but not good.So can anyone help me because
I have many ideas but I can't draw it.How sad this feeling!!!

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

Emma

Emma

Dew Dust

Hi!! I know that feeling >_< My advice would be to check out tutorials. When I learned from the tutorials on photoshop, I started to learn more and more about photoshop and what it can do for me. Once at that point, you don't need tutorials that much anymore (unless it's an effect you honestly don't know how to do) because now you know how to do things on your own. You then start thinking with a photoshop mind--I'm serious!! You see in your mind what you want and then you use what you know of photoshop to achieve the effects. This of course requires a lot of practice and experimenting. You should just one day go nuts with photoshop to learn of its potential and what you can or can't do. For example, once I learned about Gaussian blur and motion blur--it helps in so many areas to give light airy effects or feathery effects. Also blend modes are so much fun!!! You can blend two layers together. When you are in the blend mode list, scroll with your mouse botton to see what effects are achieved. For example--vivid light really makes your colors come out. Soft light is essentially like adjusting your opacity.

There are so many techniques you can learn and yes it is confusing, but once you see what photoshop can do, you can then use it and manipulate it to do what effects you want. Again--start with tutorials to learn what photoshop has.

And most of all--have fun!!! Don't be scared to experiment. You can always do a Ctrl>Alt>Z or go in your history box to fix anything you messed up on.

Signature Image

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

Well... I think that first you should check out tutorials and download brushes/tubes for whatever program you are using.

After that its only a matter of experimenting (and lots of patience and time). You can also download some plug-ins to try and if you like them (they have only trials) you can later but them...

Well I think that is my advice.

Signature

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

:) hey there i'm having ur prob really so i decided to learn how to work on adobephotoshop cs by downloading the learning books...well i made sm wallies u can check my up ans see them ..anyway i start like this and im trying to o my best day after day ..hope my idea help u out coz it did with me ^_^' c ya around

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

...maybe look at some support topics?
and some 'help' threads

Signature

Composition helps too. Sometimes, even if the pictures are simple, if your composition is good, it still looks nice. A lot of times I find that the effects and stuff are really outstanding, but they don't seem to go right with each other, so I end up not liking a wallpaper.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i know how you feel, with my first wallpaper it wasnt as fantastic as the many others here on MT. im still learning, the advice i can give you is to check out tutorials on the program you use for wallpapering and that will lead you to discover many other settings and uses for the program.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

My best advice for u:
Check the tutorial websites which are going to teach u on how to use PS...
Or u can ask some friends of yours...
Don't worry if someone will tell u about your first wallpaper: It's simple or it's awful...
You have to start like that, then u will improve....
That's all... :) :D

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

well, first off: you can submit your wallpapers for critiques here at the sandbox . Basically you upload your images on a third party [photobuckets a good one] then you can get feedback :)

another thing: learning how to make wallpapers is a long and strenuous project- that's why the sandbox is nice, you can get tips from other members and such :) also, looking up good photoshop tutorials will help you :)

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

yup. get some helpf rom some goot tutorial website.. download some good brushes and started practising it.. :D
if you think you need more help and more comments.. you can post it at the sandbox like what belsan had said.. they can give you very good comments and to tell you what you should improve on.. :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/13

go here they are nice tutorials
and download brushes too

Signature Image

sakara48

Sakara

I think when you often do it more, you'll learn it by yourself. or you see others wall + your creative , you can do a great wallpaper.
meaw...meaw...

Hi!! Everybody!!
Nice to meet you!!
Do you know? My English skill is very bad at all....
Sorry for my confused phase and sentences, Please try to understand it. ^_^ b

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! thank YOU about YOU ALL information !!!

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

preksha0

finally got one..

My advice to you is practice, without practice nothing greater, than what you already can do, can be acheived. You'll learn as you make more, and it will help you also ^^ well hope this helps. Just keep on trying.

Insert your signature here

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

Well first I think it's for someone to be there or take tutorials but allI did was use it and see what happens so I really just used it not study tutorials but now Iknow more then the begging

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I think practice and experimentation are the best ways to improve your walling skills.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.