Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Comments of House - Minitokyo

Comments of House

page 1 of 1 13 total items

DarkEVO

DarkEVO

The Evolving Artist

Ok... for this next one week. I'll be trying out an experiment on using harsh and sarcastic comments like Hugh Laurie does in the tv series: House M.D.

And it will be on everyone at MT who posts up their walls and stuffs.

It will be only for a week. Starting on the 5th of Sept 2005. Following Singapore time and date.

So people if you see me putting up rude comments and putting the brackets around the comments. It's just an experiment.... I can't be like House for the whole eternity.

Example of my comments: [Wow... so you created a purplish wallpaper with beautiful broad that you may or may not fantasize in your dreams and expecting lots of good favs to get you into the most pop. submissions. Bravo... mr creativity.]

So ppl who watch T.V. will know about the show. The experiment begins in 4 days.

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

lol so should we take cover? XD

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by DarkEVOStarting on the 5th of Aug 2005.

you mean Sept. 5?

can't wait....

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

huhu.. O__O can't wait to see the reactions.. >_<

Signature Image

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

Will you comment on my works, too? Beware of the violent chibikko x____x I'll report you mwahaha

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Humm, ok, but I'm just curious as what is the point of this experiment.....

Signature Image

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

^_^' hope i won't be submitting around those days >.<

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

DarkEVO

DarkEVO

The Evolving Artist

Quote by ElectrastarHumm, ok, but I'm just curious as what is the point of this experiment.....

Just to try out if people are willing to aceept such hard and critical comments.

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

hahaha i love house...tho..i dunno if i'll love ur comments lol but bring it on xD
wait tho..even good walls will get some hard crits?

Signature Image

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Hard crits ... hmm should have thought of that a long time ago... I had Hard crits long before i even came her in MT so this wont be a problem. I have more SOS [Same ol S***]comments in my walls i dont know if people are reading my descriptions except some.

Dont need someone to tell me what to improve cos i evolve almost eveyrday but i just want people to understand the art of walling thats all. Anyway you dont need to announce that youll be Hard critique cos you can start anyplace or anytime you want....

But its an experiment nonetheless ....^__^

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

O_____O;;..hahaha alrite.. but make sure it's not too harsh and offensive that i can hate you forever.

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

*removes photoshop from computer*
good luck with your experiment, i hope it turnes out well!!
but for one week, i'll missed the old nice DarkEVO!! tt.tt

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hehe, it starts already rite? Can't wait to see the reactions :) oh, if you want, you could always comment on my old subs XD lol , anyway, good luck ;)

Signature

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.