Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Converts to anime - Minitokyo

Converts to anime

page 1 of 1 15 total items

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

How many people have you converted to anime? I think I've done 6.

... not a single one... it's quite hard since anime is mainstream here (I think there were always been anime aired at least once a week since I've been born except maybe for two, three years)... but to convert to subbed anime, I think one.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

There was anime here for a while, like DBZ aired for a while, along with samurai pizza cats and sailor moon. But actually getting people to realize that that's called anime and to actually seek it out, that's what i mean by a conversion.

Quote: but to convert to subbed anime

Yea, I agree with you on that one buddy... It's pretty hard to "convert" people who think they know everything about anime when they've only seen DBZ and a couple episodes of Inuyasha. (You know, CNBs aka the Damned) But back to topic, no I havent 'truly' converted anyone to "anime" but I did got someone addicted to Ranma 1/2 (not intentionally, and now I regret it because) he won't shut up about it and refuse to watch any other anime... *sigh* ~_~
LinDorK@_@

I'm in the process of converting one person right now and its pretty easy. I have never converted another person before her though.

Midget

Midget

M|SF|T

i got at least two :) and i got a couple others to get more into anime if that counts.....

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Quote by zzeeI have never converted another person before her though.

I've yet to convert a girl. When I do, I'm gonna watch Kare Kano with her, because I've only gotten through the first dvd.

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> I've converted two of my sisters, and 4 of my friends. And so far, they're loving it! (:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

I've converted one so far.... but looking for new victims!

frozenpetal

Iceculed Red Roses

I would love to convert people but you can't get any good anime here :sweat:

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

I converted 2 people who are my co-workers. I got them to accompany me to an anime con. It was great to see them being totally amazed at the real world of Japanese anime.

Signature

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I converted 1 and helped convert 2. Started them off with Naruto then eventually they got hooked. Now they're like uber otaku. They're too crazy about anime. I've created monsters!

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

One-ish. I had a friend of mine watch Onegai Teacher. She said she liked it, but I don't think she really got into anime.

i've converted a lot of people over my time! just need to know what genres your friends will be in to, then its no problem finding a show! >_<

Signature

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i havent converted as such, just exposed them more

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.