Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I can't change my signature .-. - Minitokyo

I can't change my signature .-.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

naomi-akiyama

naomi-akiyama

Love Is a Miracle

I cant do it!! I cant change and I dont why, I go to browsing and appearance and I upload my new signature, but when Im going to Update Settings the old one come back T.T
Please, Help me!

This is strange...Maybe you should try to erase your internet memory after making a new signature and go to MT again! I made it that way when I got problems with my layout... Gotta try it. Hope it will help!

Not sure, but I think you need to clear your "cache" or temporary browser files to make it appear. MT server has got rigth your new sig but your browser still has your old sig.

It has happened to me with my new avatar but the day after, it was ok (cause I make my browser clear once a day the temp files... better that way since it doesn't clear the cookies, just the web pages and other things).

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

xange

xange

~white bunny~

You have to delete the place where you have strored your old sig and the new one will appear.

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

Beautiful5oul

Beautiful5oul

Asphyxiated.

try to refreash it >.<

You said we were all an accident,
with Accidents you'll never know,
What could have been.
But you you'll always be my favorite one.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Quote by Beautiful5oultry to refreash it &gt;.&lt;

yeah..i had this problem too...it turns out that i just needed to refresh it. ^^ problem fixed yet? :D

naomi-akiyama

naomi-akiyama

Love Is a Miracle

>.< I had deleted the cookies already but the old signature comes again :sweat: (isn't pathetic??)

It isn't the cookies that have to be deleted but the other files... especially pictures in this case

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Refer to here http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/1877/
Closed

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.